Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 not backing up (creating snapshot)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ScottyK

ScottyK

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hi, Just bought HP 4 GB Ram, windows 7 64-bit.
When I try to create a snapshot image with the "back-up" integrated in Windows 7, it fails...
Then everything freezes up and when I finally restart my PC, the blue screen of death comes up and seems to work after reboot.
Its a brand new PC and frustrating. I already created the boot-up disc no problem.
Any suggestions..
Also in Shiretoko (64 bit-Firefox) I can not get the browser to save passwords. Ive done extensive research and have all my settings checked where they are suppossed to be. The browser doesnt even open the bar asking"would you like to save your password?". Thanks alot for any help!

Edited by ScottyK, 01 November 2009 - 07:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users