Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virtumonde Infection

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 manouche

manouche

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

My machine was idle and I started to get one of those fake anti virus scan windows. I have had problems with Virtumond and Vundo, but have cleaned it up, but never sure if it was complete.

This last time, I scanned using Malwarebytes, found some Trojans, let it do it's thing and rebooted, which is when I started getting the message about monigula.dll.

I tried running Combofix and Malwarebytes, but it doesn't let me, though the Task Manager shows that they are running. Curiously, I can run IE but not Firefox. I can't run HijakThis, so I am unsure what to do next.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

I posted yesterday, but had no responses. I suspect the topic title was not clear enough. Ad-Aware scanned and found Virtumomde. Malwarebytes had found the same thing. After cleaning up most of the problems, it said that I needed to reboot to removal the remaining items. On reboot, I get the window that says "Bad Image - The application or DLL c:\windows\system32\monigula.dll is not a valid Windows image.". It does this for almost any application that I open.

If I try to start in Safe Mode, it just keeps taking me back to the regular boot screen. I can't run Malwarebytes or Combofix. I can't run Firefox, yet here I am using IE and Ad-Aware, which identifies the Virtumonde/C and then asks me to reboot.

I would appreciate some assistance in next steps to rid my machine of this pesky thing.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

Topics merged.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,318 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:23 AM

Hello manouche and :thumbsup: to BleepingComputer!

Please note: ComboFix is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert." It is NOT for unsupervised use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer.

Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

Can you please post me an old MBAM log in which I can see what was already deleted? To find your old logs, start MBAM and click on the logs tab.

Also, please follow the steps below to see why you cannot start in Safe Mode.

We Need to Diagnose Your BlueScreen
  • When you boot your machine, press F8 to list the startup options, exactly as you would if you were trying to enter Safe Mode
  • Select "Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure", as shown here:
    Posted Image
  • When your system BSODs, write down the STOP error code, as well as any written out error message back here. The STOP error will always appear, but the message may not. You are looking for this:
    Posted Image
Please let me know how that went.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#5 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hello. Thank you for your response.

In the days since I first posted, I went ahead and tried to figure this out for myself. So, I clicked through the various pop ups that came up, which eventually allowed me to update and run Malwarebytes. It found Virtumonde. I then ran ComboFix and rebooted. I have not seen the problem since, but I want to make sure the machine is as clean as it can be.

I can post any logs that you want, as I can run HijakThis, Malwrebytes, ComboFix without problem.

Please advise. Thank you.

#6 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,318 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:16 AM

I believe I posted already a warning about Combofix, I just want to add here that, would you have been in trouble (as in not booting at all) after running it on your own, you would have had no support on any site that trains people in using Combofix to help you get up and running again.

In this forum we are not allowed to post HJT/Ccombofix logs, so please include your Malwarebytes antimalware log here. Logs from HJT and the like are only allowed in the HJT/Malware removal forum.

Make sure you post a log from Malwarebytes antimalware in which I can see what was deleted (Start the program and look on the Logs tab for older logs).

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

#7 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:28 AM

Here is the most recent Malwarebytes log. After the last scan with Malwarebytes and a reboot, it looked like things were okay, but I began to have problems again. It said that I needed to restart to do a full removal.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3109
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

11/5/2009 9:21:48 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-05 (21-21-48).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 98309
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 5 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\pirclbtj (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\pirclbtj (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\rvolgw\mjbdsysguard.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FIR8US7Q\op[1].exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#8 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,318 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:11 AM

Please try to boot in safe mode. If that does not work, please follow the steps I provided you with in my first post and note down the Blue screen code.

regards, Elise

#9 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

Thankyou. You may have misunderstood me. I was able to boot up in Normal Mode and run Malwarebytes and I sent you the log. Right now, things seem okay, but this has happened before and then the Virtumonde came back again. So, this Malwarebytes log is from 11/5. Would you like me to post an older log?

#10 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,318 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:16 AM

I know you are able to boot normally, but I just want to know if you safe mode works or not. If not, we need to find the cause for that :thumbsup:

regards, Elise

#11 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

I am able to boot in Safe Mode.

#12 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,318 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:42 AM

Hi again!

SUPERANTISPYWARE
-----------------------------
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

regards, Elise

#13 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hello. I followed your instructions. I could boot into Safe Mode and start scanning, but the machine would power down after awhile. This happened twice. So, I booted into Normal Mode, updated, and did a complete scan. Here is the log:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/07/2009 at 12:46 PM

Application Version : 4.29.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 4245
Trace Rules Database Version: 2138

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:57:05

Memory items scanned : 451
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5165
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 45559
File threats detected : 0

#14 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,318 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Okay, how are things running right now?

GMER
-------
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

regards, Elise

#15 manouche

manouche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

The machine seesms to be behaving quite well right now. Here is the log file requested:

GMER 1.0.15.15163 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-07 18:18:59
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: plcy02zs.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Chris\LOCALS~1\Temp\kwtyrpod.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwConnectPort [0xB1BCFFC0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateFile [0xB1BCCC80]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateKey [0xB1BE7170]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreatePort [0xB1BD0580]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcess [0xB1BE4900]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xB1BE4B10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateSection [0xB1BE8B10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateWaitablePort [0xB1BD0670]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteFile [0xB1BCD210]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteKey [0xB1BE79F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB1BE77A0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDuplicateObject [0xB1BE4280]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey [0xB1BE7F10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey2 [0xB1BE7F90]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenFile [0xB1BCD070]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenProcess [0xB1BE6180]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenThread [0xB1BE5F40]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRenameKey [0xB1BE86F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwReplaceKey [0xB1BE8150]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRequestWaitReplyPort [0xB1BCFBE0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRestoreKey [0xB1BE8540]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSecureConnectPort [0xB1BD0190]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetInformationFile [0xB1BCD440]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetValueKey [0xB1BE74E0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSystemDebugControl [0xB1BE5200]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwTerminateProcess [0xB1BE5080]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 241C 80501C54 12 Bytes [80, 05, BD, B1, 00, 49, BE, ...]
? srescan.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B1BD4B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B1BD2E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B1BD5260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B1BD4930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\plcy02zs.exe[1280] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003B2EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\plcy02zs.exe[1280] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003B2C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\plcy02zs.exe[1280] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003B2C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\plcy02zs.exe[1280] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003B2C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1680] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [01942EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1680] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [01942C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1680] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [01942C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1680] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [01942C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\hpq\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE[1784] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003D2EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\hpq\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE[1784] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003D2C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\hpq\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE[1784] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003D2C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\hpq\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE[1784] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003D2C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[1900] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [008E2EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[1900] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [008E2C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[1900] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [008E2C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[1900] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [008E2C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Qwest\QuickCare\bin\sprtcmd.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00982EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Qwest\QuickCare\bin\sprtcmd.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00982C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Qwest\QuickCare\bin\sprtcmd.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00982C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Qwest\QuickCare\bin\sprtcmd.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00982C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe[3560] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00A62EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe[3560] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00A62C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe[3560] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00A62C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe[3560] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00A62C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe[3580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [009E2EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe[3580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [009E2C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe[3580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [009E2C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe[3580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [009E2C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe[3640] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00A12EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe[3640] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00A12C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe[3640] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00A12C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe[3640] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00A12C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe[3780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [009A2EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe[3780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [009A2C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe[3780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [009A2C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe[3780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [009A2C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3980] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00512EC0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3980] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00512C30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3980] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00512C90] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3980] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00512C60] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass1 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\IPMULTICAST vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\Logs\tmp.edb 0 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users