Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox disapears from taskbar

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xemirii

xemirii

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Posted Image

I've noticed very often lately that I'll be using firefox, and for whatever reason it will stop showing up on the taskbar. When this happens, I've noticed firefox takes up a lot more resources, it's slower, and if I minimize firefox when it's not showing up, the only way to get it back is to open the task manager to bring it up again.

In the picture you can see that firefox IS open but you don't see it in the taskbar. It can be really frustrating when I'm doing other things with firefox open, since I can't minimize it without the hassle of opening the task manager to get it back, and everything gets slower. I'm not sure exactly when it started, but it's been going on long enough that I'm very frustrated by it.

Thanks for any help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users