Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Imesh

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rlrocha7

rlrocha7

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 PM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone out there has had any problems removing Imesh, Itunes upgrade. It has dug itself into my computer and I thought I did a complete uninstall of the program, but every time I restart, it pops up trying to change my settings. Does anyone know how to get rid of this program. Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

Hi.

A good free program to completely uninstall is REVO-
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

You may have to reinstall the program you want to get rid of in order for Revo to completely uninstall it.

Try it and lets know how you get on.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users