Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Tool not removed via instructions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 hwg

hwg

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:56 PM

While on Firefox, I clicked on a facebook link which brought to a site. I didn't see anything worth while and clicked very fast (so I am not sure if I had actually downloaded something by mistake), but left all my firefox tabs open(probably about 20). I then stepped away from the computer for awhile. When I returned, I had this Security Tool virus appearing. I was able to find out where this virus was (c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\99076940\99076940.exe) It wouldn't let me go into msconfig (to delete) because this was running, so I changed the name and reboot. I was able to delete the file, however security tool still is in my programs (at startup), programs are crashing (firefox and others) and malwarebytes cannot seem to remove the problems it shows. I tried to restore to several different dates within MS accessories system tools, but it wouldn't restore to any of those dates saying nothing has changed. Further, it disabled my NOD anti virus software and even after I reinstall and reregister it, it will not run. I have an XP Media Center SP2 version 2002. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:46 AM

Hello hwg

Welcome to BleepingComputer :(
==========================
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
===========
Download This file. Note its name and save it to your root folder, such as C:\.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with this file.
  • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled.
  • Double-click on the downloaded file to start the program. (If running Vista, right click on it and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Allow the driver to load if asked.
  • You may be prompted to scan immediately if it detects rootkit activity.
  • If you are prompted to scan your system click "Yes" to begin the scan.
  • If not prompted, click the "Rootkit/Malware" tab.
  • On the right-side, all items to be scanned should be checked by default except for "Show All". Leave that box unchecked.
  • Select all drives that are connected to your system to be scanned.
  • Click the Scan button to begin. (Please be patient as it can take some time to complete)
  • When the scan is finished, click Save to save the scan results to your Desktop.
  • Save the file as Results.log and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
  • Exit the program and re-enable all active protection when done.

Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#3 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:44 PM

Hello Kahdah,

Thank you for your response!!! I thought I would get email notice of any responses, but didn't. Just today I decided to check again to see if there were a reply to my problem and viola, your response! I am following your instructions and will report my results. I just wanted to thank you for your reply and let you know I haven't fixed the problem yet!

Many THANKS!!

hwg :-)

#4 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

You are welcome. :(

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#5 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:47 PM

Thanks Kahdah! I REALLY appreciate your help! My computer is still messed up!

Here are the two files requested: OTL.txt and Extra.txt.

Another weird thing I noticed is when I hit <control> <alt> <dlt> and the processes come up. There are a ton of them showing. I don't have any windows open, but Netscape and nothing is at startup. Some Items shown are alg.exe, equi.exe, msdtc.exe, adobeupdater.exe, svchost.exe, mpservic.exe, svchost.exe, lsass.exe, services.exe, winlongon.exe - just to name a few.

I am doing the second part of the email now and will upload the results.

Thanks again!

hwg :(

OTL logfile created on: 11/17/2009 7:37:59 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.5.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 72.07% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.42 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.05% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 465.75 Gb Total Space | 291.28 Gb Free Space | 62.54% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive H: | 1397.26 Gb Total Space | 933.25 Gb Free Space | 66.79% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DAOFFICE
Current User Name: Roe
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe (ESET)
PRC - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe (ESET)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files\NeatWorks\exec\NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (The Neat Company)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe (Seagate Technology LLC)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\ASKUpgrade.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator 9\navigator.exe (Netscape)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Ymsgr_tray.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe (Diskeeper Corporation)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\CANON\CAL\CALMAIN.exe (Canon Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe (Rocket Division Software)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehSched.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\CANON\MultiPASS4\mpservic.exe (Canon Inc)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (usnjsvc) -- File not found
SRV - (SymSnapService) -- File not found
SRV - (GEARSecurity) -- File not found
SRV - (EhttpSrv) -- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\EHttpSrv.exe (ESET)
SRV - (ekrn) -- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe (ESET)
SRV - (NeatWorksDatabaseController) -- C:\Program Files\NeatWorks\exec\NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (The Neat Company)
SRV - (FreeAgentGoNext Service) -- C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe (Seagate Technology LLC)
SRV - (ASKService) -- C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe ()
SRV - (ASKUpgrade) -- C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\ASKUpgrade.exe ()
SRV - (iPod Service) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (Apple Mobile Device) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Macrovision Europe Ltd.)
SRV - (WLSetupSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (aspnet_state) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Bonjour Service) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (Diskeeper) -- C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe (Diskeeper Corporation)
SRV - (SQLWriter) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (MSSQL$NR2007) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SQLBrowser) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (CCALib8) -- C:\Program Files\CANON\CAL\CALMAIN.exe (Canon Inc.)
SRV - (ProtexisLicensing) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe ()
SRV - (UMWdf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (helpsvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (W3SVC) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SMTPSVC) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (IISADMIN) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (MSSQLServerADHelper) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (StarWindService) -- C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe (Rocket Division Software)
SRV - (IDriverT) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
SRV - (ehSched) -- C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehSched.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ehRecvr) -- C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehRecvr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ose) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (MpService) -- C:\Program Files\CANON\MultiPASS4\mpservic.exe (Canon Inc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (SASENUM) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (epfwtdir) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\epfwtdir.sys (ESET)
DRV - (ehdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ehdrv.sys (ESET)
DRV - (eamon) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\eamon.sys (ESET)
DRV - (USBAAPL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys (Apple, Inc.)
DRV - (SCDEmu) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\scdemu.sys (PowerISO Computing, Inc.)
DRV - (vaxscsi) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\vaxscsi.sys ()
DRV - (sptd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys ()
DRV - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV - (WimFltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WimFltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (v2imount) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\v2imount.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (VProEventMonitor) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vproeventmonitor.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (pcouffin) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pcouffin.sys (VSO Software)
DRV - (symsnap) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symsnap.sys (StorageCraft)
DRV - (Secdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (gdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\gdrv.sys (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider)
DRV - (IntcAzAudAddService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (ialm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\igxpmp32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (RTL8023xp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Rtnicxp.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )
DRV - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys (Western Digital Technologies)
DRV - (Ptilink) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (HDAudBus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Hdaudbus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
DRV - (AFS2K) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.SYS (Oak Technology Inc.)
DRV - (PxHelp20) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (usbaudio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (PhilCam8116) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CamDrO21.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (cis1284) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cis1284.sys (Canon)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirec...amp;gc=1&q=
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...ER}&ar=home
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirec...amp;gc=1&q=
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://g.msn.com/0SEENUS/SAOS01?FORM=TOOLBR
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.comcast.net/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,AutoSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/src...autosearch.aspx
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {C94E154B-1459-4A47-966B-4B843BEFC7DB} - C:\Program Files\AskSearch\bin\DefaultSearch.dll ()
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Ask"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "chr-greentree_ff&type=966134"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.update: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.comcast.net"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.06
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.07
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {18b8f08d-62fe-4dfc-ad6c-9ce46515d5ec}:1.300.198
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.0
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.freecause.com/search?fr=freecause&ourmark=3&type=58757&ei=utf-8&yahoo_domain=search.yahoo.com&p="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\browserrecord [2008/07/09 20:32:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/10/31 14:10:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/10/31 14:10:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Navigator 9.0.0.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator 9\components [2008/07/25 21:16:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Navigator 9.0.0.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator 9\plugins [2009/08/21 06:44:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Thunderbird\Extensions\\eplgTb@eset.com: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Mozilla Thunderbird [2009/11/15 20:35:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/08/29 08:44:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2008/08/29 08:44:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/11/16 09:06:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\extensions
[2009/03/20 09:28:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\extensions\{18b8f08d-62fe-4dfc-ad6c-9ce46515d5ec}
[2008/12/29 10:02:30 | 00,000,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\searchplugins\ask.xml
[2009/03/20 09:28:48 | 00,000,655 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\searchplugins\yahoo-search.xml
[2009/11/15 20:29:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/10/31 14:10:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2008/06/05 13:34:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/10/10 09:36:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/05/29 12:09:12 | 00,023,040 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2008/05/29 12:09:13 | 00,134,144 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2007/04/10 16:21:08 | 00,163,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
[2008/03/19 18:23:20 | 00,114,688 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np32dsw.dll
[2007/02/04 22:02:56 | 01,642,496 | ---- | M] (LizardTech) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdjvu.dll
[2008/05/29 12:09:14 | 00,065,536 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2007/05/10 21:52:34 | 00,095,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2008/07/09 20:32:16 | 00,144,984 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2008/09/26 20:34:08 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2008/07/09 20:32:21 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2008/07/09 20:32:14 | 00,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,002,642 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,001,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2008/05/29 06:24:14 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (738 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 82.165.161.232 hcurltest2
O1 - Hosts: 74.208.77.54 hcurltest1
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AskBar BHO) - {201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed} - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll (Ask.com)
O2 - BHO: (RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer) - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (SSVHelper Class) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (IE Developer Toolbar BHO) - {CC7E636D-39AA-49b6-B511-65413DA137A1} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar\IEDevToolbar.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Ask Toolbar) - {3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98} - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll (Ask.com)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (SnagIt) - {8FF5E183-ABDE-46EB-B09E-D2AAB95CABE3} - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItIEAddin.dll (TechSmith Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Links) - {0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Ask Toolbar) - {3041D03E-FD4B-44E0-B742-2D9B88305F98} - C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll (Ask.com)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Ask Toolbar) - {F4D76F09-7896-458A-890F-E1F05C46069F} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [egui] C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe (ESET)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 255
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideLegacyLogonScripts = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideLogoffScripts = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: RunLogonScriptSync = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: RunStartupScriptSync = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideStartupScripts = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideLegacyLogonScripts = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideLogoffScripts = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: RunLogonScriptSync = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: RunStartupScriptSync = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: HideStartupScripts = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: &NeoTrace It! - C:\Program Files\NeoTracePro\NTXcontext.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\npjpi160_07.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: IE Developer Toolbar - {48FFE35F-36D9-44bd-A6CC-1D34414EAC0D} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar\IEDevToolbar.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {00130000-B1BA-11CE-ABC6-F5B2E79D9E3F} http://aceonline.asicentral.com/ace/ltocx13n.cab (LEAD Main Control (13.0))
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d...can_unicode.cab (CKAVWebScan Object)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll (Installation Support)
O16 - DPF: {31435657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/2...78f/wvc1dmo.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1189988193562 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {82774781-8F4E-11D1-AB1C-0000F8773BF0} https://transfers.ds.microsoft.com/FTM/Tran...ransferCtrl.cab (DLC Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (mafitl.dll) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/09/16 12:33:32 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/06/08 15:09:39 | 00,000,067 | ---- | M] () - H:\Autorun.inf -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\##192.168.0.100#share3\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\##192.168.0.100#share3\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\##192.168.0.100#share3\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = N:\Launch.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/15 20:45:27 | 00,529,408 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/10/28 17:31:43 | 00,472,064 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe
[2009/10/28 16:55:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Folder
[2009/10/28 12:29:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader
[2008/01/10 19:03:05 | 00,047,360 | ---- | C] (VSO Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\pcouffin.sys
[4 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/17 11:23:14 | 00,227,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/11/17 11:23:11 | 00,000,069 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2009/11/17 09:00:00 | 00,000,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\urlxfwpl.job
[2009/11/17 08:47:50 | 00,013,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/11/17 08:47:05 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/17 08:46:59 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/11/16 21:27:01 | 14,155,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\ntuser.dat
[2009/11/16 21:27:01 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/15 20:46:23 | 00,291,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\fqpi8h2z.exe
[2009/11/15 20:45:14 | 00,529,408 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/15 20:42:47 | 00,028,160 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Welcome to BleepingComputer virus fix 11_19_09.doc
[2009/11/15 15:11:08 | 00,025,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\vaccine information websites.doc
[2009/11/15 10:33:12 | 00,000,594 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2009/11/15 10:33:12 | 00,000,279 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/11/15 10:33:12 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/11/14 16:09:05 | 00,037,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Rebuttal to Anna Eshoo on health care.doc
[2009/11/14 13:15:03 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Arve.doc
[2009/11/11 10:10:58 | 00,000,069 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iltwain.ini
[2009/11/09 17:31:33 | 00,019,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Snowbird trip with JD April 09.doc
[2009/11/01 16:51:54 | 00,022,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Solar contractors.doc
[2009/11/01 09:46:46 | 00,614,950 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/11/01 09:46:46 | 00,504,986 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/11/01 09:46:46 | 00,098,804 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/10/31 14:10:27 | 00,001,602 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/10/31 12:13:28 | 00,000,780 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2009/10/31 12:12:22 | 07,280,672 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2009/10/31 10:51:04 | 00,033,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\how to remove nsrbgxod_bak.doc
[2009/10/28 17:34:29 | 00,966,144 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem.doc
[2009/10/28 17:33:13 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/10/28 17:31:22 | 00,472,064 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe
[2009/10/28 17:25:19 | 00,523,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/10/28 12:29:31 | 00,000,797 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\YouTube Downloader.lnk
[2009/10/28 08:36:46 | 00,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\~$w to remove Security tool virus.doc
[2009/10/27 20:05:00 | 00,583,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\How to remove Security tool virus.doc
[2009/10/27 19:15:33 | 00,069,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\FB discussion w Kennedy McGovern on wars.doc
[2009/10/27 18:42:55 | 01,607,038 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/10/26 18:43:17 | 00,040,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\The Natural Law Provides the Answers.doc
[2009/10/26 15:49:08 | 42,789,638 | ---- | M] () -- C:\8 Must See Documentaries.mp4
[4 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/11/15 20:46:37 | 00,291,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\fqpi8h2z.exe
[2009/11/15 20:42:46 | 00,028,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Welcome to BleepingComputer virus fix 11_19_09.doc
[2009/11/15 15:11:08 | 00,025,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\vaccine information websites.doc
[2009/11/14 16:09:05 | 00,037,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Rebuttal to Anna Eshoo on health care.doc
[2009/11/14 09:59:33 | 00,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Arve.doc
[2009/11/09 17:31:32 | 00,019,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Snowbird trip with JD April 09.doc
[2009/11/01 16:51:54 | 00,022,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Solar contractors.doc
[2009/10/31 14:10:27 | 00,001,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/10/31 12:11:00 | 07,280,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2009/10/31 10:51:04 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\how to remove nsrbgxod_bak.doc
[2009/10/28 17:34:29 | 00,966,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem.doc
[2009/10/28 17:33:13 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/10/28 17:25:35 | 00,523,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/10/28 12:29:31 | 00,000,797 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop\YouTube Downloader.lnk
[2009/10/28 08:36:46 | 00,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\~$w to remove Security tool virus.doc
[2009/10/27 19:58:27 | 00,583,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\How to remove Security tool virus.doc
[2009/10/27 19:15:32 | 00,069,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\FB discussion w Kennedy McGovern on wars.doc
[2009/10/27 18:42:55 | 01,607,038 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/10/26 18:43:17 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\My Documents\The Natural Law Provides the Answers.doc
[2009/10/26 15:49:00 | 42,789,638 | ---- | C] () -- C:\8 Must See Documentaries.mp4
[2008/10/05 14:01:55 | 00,399,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Smab.dll
[2008/10/05 14:01:52 | 00,027,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AVSredirect.dll
[2008/10/05 14:01:23 | 00,151,040 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\VistaUltm.dll
[2008/10/05 14:01:22 | 00,027,648 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Smab0.dll
[2008/10/05 13:10:47 | 00,000,668 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\vso_ts_preview.xml
[2008/07/23 19:11:59 | 00,000,022 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2008/06/23 09:25:34 | 00,021,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\smtpctrs.ini
[2008/06/23 09:25:33 | 00,001,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntfsdrct.ini
[2008/06/23 09:24:47 | 00,038,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\w3ctrs.ini
[2008/06/23 09:24:46 | 00,010,225 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\axperf.ini
[2008/06/23 09:24:43 | 00,011,435 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\infoctrs.ini
[2008/06/06 07:54:22 | 00,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iltwain.ini
[2008/05/08 10:56:54 | 00,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QUICKEN.INI
[2008/04/19 22:00:35 | 00,000,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\PUTTY.RND
[2008/04/07 20:10:56 | 00,223,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vaxscsi.sys
[2008/04/07 20:07:43 | 00,642,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sptd.sys
[2008/04/07 20:07:43 | 00,096,256 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sptd6477.sys
[2008/04/03 20:13:54 | 00,112,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shw32.dll
[2008/02/10 10:43:21 | 00,000,121 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bdagent .INI
[2008/02/06 21:31:30 | 00,000,121 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bdagent.INI
[2008/01/16 19:05:42 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pcfriend.INI
[2008/01/10 19:03:12 | 00,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\pcouffin.log
[2008/01/10 19:03:05 | 00,007,887 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\pcouffin.cat
[2008/01/10 19:03:05 | 00,001,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\pcouffin.inf
[2007/12/25 16:40:48 | 00,000,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ezsid.dat
[2007/11/08 14:04:43 | 00,003,654 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Sonyhcp.dll
[2007/10/01 16:05:39 | 00,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2007/09/30 19:31:43 | 00,012,983 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MpUpMon.dll
[2007/09/23 10:52:54 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PTOE.INI
[2007/09/22 14:34:18 | 00,227,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2007/09/21 17:21:22 | 00,002,393 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\SAS7_000.DAT
[2007/09/21 17:07:05 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\plclient.INI
[2007/09/21 15:11:39 | 00,002,516 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2007/09/21 15:11:39 | 00,000,088 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\4D7CD740B4.sys
[2007/09/17 16:55:19 | 00,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\verypdf.ini
[2007/09/17 16:37:12 | 00,193,928 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2007/09/17 16:37:11 | 00,000,126 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2007/09/17 15:51:04 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2007/09/16 20:00:35 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2007/09/16 12:44:16 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxCoIn_v4820.dll
[2007/09/16 12:39:29 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2006/03/15 04:00:00 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieencode.dll
[2006/03/15 04:00:00 | 00,000,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2006/03/15 04:00:00 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2003/01/07 14:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/06/08 09:09:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis
[2008/12/28 10:43:55 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Azureus
[2008/01/24 10:52:57 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software
[2007/09/30 19:31:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Canon
[2007/09/17 17:54:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Corel
[2009/01/19 10:35:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Diskeeper Corporation
[2007/12/10 19:18:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\eBay
[2008/02/12 11:08:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET
[2008/02/06 18:26:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
[2007/09/21 17:02:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nuance
[2007/09/17 18:18:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Palo Alto Software
[2007/09/17 18:17:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PAS
[2008/01/24 11:02:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Riverdeep Interactive Learning Limited
[2007/09/21 17:02:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ScanSoft
[2009/06/08 15:09:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Seagate
[2007/09/17 17:05:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TechSmith
[2009/02/19 21:03:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\The Neat Company
[2008/01/17 15:01:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\vsosdk
[2008/12/24 12:54:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Windows Live Toolbar
[2007/09/17 17:52:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WinZip
[2008/05/04 08:58:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\AVGTOOLBAR
[2009/02/25 21:14:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Azureus
[2008/04/26 19:35:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Canon
[2008/04/03 20:28:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Corel
[2008/05/07 07:22:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Desktopicon
[2008/04/07 20:05:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\DMCache
[2008/02/12 11:10:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\ESET
[2008/06/27 08:38:17 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\gtk-2.0
[2009/06/08 15:07:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Leadertech
[2008/06/03 16:15:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\MSNInstaller
[2007/09/16 15:34:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Netscape
[2007/09/21 17:07:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Nuance
[2007/09/17 18:18:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Palo Alto Software
[2008/01/02 20:35:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Radmin
[2009/07/05 13:05:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\RapidGet
[2007/09/17 16:58:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\RipIt4Me
[2009/02/19 21:29:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\ScanSoft
[2008/12/20 13:42:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Sibelius Software
[2009/09/10 11:00:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\TeraCopy
[2009/11/11 14:24:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Application Data\Vso
[2006/03/15 04:00:00 | 00,000,065 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
[2009/11/17 08:47:05 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/17 09:00:00 | 00,000,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\urlxfwpl.job

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/17/2009 7:37:59 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.5.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Roe\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 72.07% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.42 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.05% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 465.75 Gb Total Space | 291.28 Gb Free Space | 62.54% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive H: | 1397.26 Gb Total Space | 933.25 Gb Free Space | 66.79% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DAOFFICE
Current User Name: Roe
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
jsfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\dreamweaver.exe" "%1" (Macromedia, Inc.)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [Digital Photo Professional] -- C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPViewer.exe /path "%1" (CANON INC.)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" File not found

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone) -- File not found
"%windir%\system32\drivers\svchost.exe" = %windir%\system32\drivers\svchost.exe:*:Enabled:svchost -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" = C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\1stWORKS\hotCommCL\BIN\HotComm.exe" = C:\Program Files\1stWORKS\hotCommCL\BIN\HotComm.exe:*:Enabled:hotComm CL -- (1stWorks Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone) -- File not found
"%windir%\system32\drivers\svchost.exe" = %windir%\system32\drivers\svchost.exe:*:Enabled:svchost -- File not found

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{04AF207D-9A77-465A-8B76-991F6AB66245}" = Adobe Help Viewer CS3
"{0837A661-FEC3-48B3-876C-91E7D32048A9}" = Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
"{08B32819-6EEF-4057-AEDA-5AB681A36A23}" = Adobe Bridge Start Meeting
"{08CA9554-B5FE-4313-938F-D4A417B81175}" = QuickTime
"{0D499481-22C6-4B25-8AC2-6D3F6C885FB9}" = OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0
"{105CFC7C-6992-11D5-BD9D-000102C10FD8}" = Lizardtech DjVu Control
"{184CE391-7E0E-4C63-9935-D7A10EDFD3C6}" = Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin
"{1a413f37-ed88-4fec-9666-5c48dc4b7bb7}" = YouTube Downloader 2.5.3
"{1B53AF69-4E7A-4711-842C-6E9E081C6AEB}" = My Book Device Driver
"{24D7346D-D4B4-45E8-98EA-75EC14B42DD8}" = Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
"{29E5EA97-5F74-4A57-B8B2-D4F169117183}" = Adobe Stock Photos CS3
"{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (NR2007)
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160060}" = Java™ 6 Update 6
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{35B91753-5789-4517-9CF1-2CCE3A8CF4F1}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{3B0F52AC-EF5C-4831-B221-06C782E41280}" = Quicken 2008
"{3D7E3EC9-46CF-4359-9289-39CE01DFB82F}" = Adobe Photoshop CS3
"{3FBC5FCA-F989-4D5D-93F6-B185EEE1EC76}" = IIS6 Manager
"{51846830-E7B2-4218-8968-B77F0FF475B8}" = Adobe Color EU Extra Settings
"{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}" = Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
"{54793AA1-5001-42F4-ABB6-C364617C6078}" = Adobe Linguistics CS3
"{5546CDB5-2CE2-498B-B059-5B3BF81FC41F}" = Macromedia Extension Manager
"{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}" = Sony USB Driver
"{5C82DAE5-6EB0-4374-9254-BE3319BA4E82}" = Skype™ 3.6
"{6450335D-D87C-4003-812F-7E879866A74E}" = Business Plan Pro 2006
"{6693E024-E2D3-477C-8EF9-4D484F3B3071}" = Seagate Manager Installer
"{69640730-B830-4C24-BB5C-222DA1260548}" = Turbo Lister 2
"{69D2AB07-7677-4B06-AD69-97DB81D0E326}" = Neat Mobile Scanner (Silver) Driver
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6ABE0BEE-D572-4FE8-B434-9E72A289431B}" = Adobe Fonts All
"{6D4AC5A4-4CF9-4F90-8111-B9B53CE257BF}" = Adobe Color Common Settings
"{6FF5DD7A-FE28-4439-B8CF-1E9AF4EA0A61}" = Adobe Asset Services CS3
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{76C24F39-B161-498F-BD8B-C64789812D13}_is1" = ConvertXtoDVD 3.0.0.9
"{7BD1EAE4-2E08-4087-8600-44B0ACB0C887}" = NeatWorks Core Files
"{802771A9-A856-4A41-ACF7-1450E523C923}" = Adobe XMP Panels CS3
"{84BF2E9C-16D9-11D8-BE69-00B0D0852669}" = ESP Online
"{863DCE5B-D6CA-4DC5-9F95-7DCFED15DE8F}" = The Print Shop 20
"{86491246-4842-405F-97A9-C5906FED289F}" = Diskeeper 2007 Pro Premier
"{8A508AAA-3B69-4326-B89E-A6166FA05D3C}" = Canon MultiPASS Suite 4.00
"{8D2BA474-F406-4710-9AE4-D4F22D21F0DD}" = Adobe Device Central CS3
"{8E6808E2-613D-4FCD-81A2-6C8FA8E03312}" = Adobe Type Support
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90176341-0A8B-4CCC-A78D-F862228A6B95}" = Adobe Anchor Service CS3
"{95655ED4-7CA5-46DF-907F-7144877A32E5}" = Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings
"{9C9824D9-9000-4373-A6A5-D0E5D4831394}" = Adobe Bridge CS3
"{A1C4EE2B-DF14-4488-BC8A-F9336D588E97}" = SnagIt 8
"{A2B242BD-FF8D-4840-9DAA-9170EABEC59C}" = Adobe CMaps
"{A2D81E70-2A98-4A08-A628-94388B063C5E}" = Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific
"{A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}" = MSXML 6.0 Parser
"{A4A42670-82B9-4A58-8955-20271DBBF29F}" = Neat ADF Scanner Driver
"{AC5B0C19-D851-42F4-BDA0-410ECF7F70A5}" = PDF Settings
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}" = Adobe Reader 8.1.2
"{ACCA20B0-C4D1-4BF5-BF21-0A0EB5EF9730}" = REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI NIC Driver
"{B3BF6689-A81D-40D8-9A86-4AC4ACD9FC1C}" = Adobe Camera Raw 4.0
"{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
"{B9B35331-B7E4-4E5C-BF4C-7BC87856124D}" = Adobe Default Language CS3
"{BAD00139-E284-4F6C-AA94-FB637462DEEB}" = Palo Alto Software's Application Manager 8.2
"{BB3AB664-D92B-4CB5-8B3E-D841841F4E68}" = Canon Camera WIA Driver
"{BB406CEB-6207-4512-9BB2-89950DC9D6B6}_is1" = ConvertXtoDVD 2.2.3.258h
"{C23F7EB0-F535-473D-BC73-59B6CD8B98B2}" = Neat Mobile Scanner 2008 Driver
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CD95F661-A5C4-44F5-A6AA-ECDD91C240B5}" = WinZip 11.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
"{D0DFF92A-492E-4C40-B862-A74A173C25C5}" = Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client
"{D2559B88-CC9D-4B48-81BB-F492BAA9C48C}" = Adobe PDF Library Files
"{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}" = Sony Picture Utility
"{DBCC73BA-C69A-4BF5-B4BF-F07501EE7039}" = AnswerWorks 5.0 English Runtime
"{DD7DB3C5-6FA3-4FA3-8A71-C2F2940EB029}" = Adobe Color JA Extra Settings
"{DDDD90B2-80F2-413A-8A8E-38C5076A7DBA}" = Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9
"{E69AE897-9E0B-485C-8552-7841F48D42D8}" = Adobe Update Manager CS3
"{E7081891-BC7F-43F9-9CE6-B5DD2F497156}" = Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
"{E9F44C98-B8B6-480F-AF7B-E42A0A46F4E3}" = Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
"{EF6C4600-306D-4F6A-A119-C2A877D25B4A}" = iTunes
"{EFA800BF-C5C8-46D1-B49D-13920D05417C}" = ESET NOD32 Antivirus
"{F0BFDB27-7F84-4641-869F-BB5E67D27245}" = My Book RAID Manager
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F9B3DD02-B0B3-42E9-8650-030DFF0D133D}" = Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
"{FF11004C-F42A-4A31-9BCF-7F5C8FDBE53C}" = Adobe Setup
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11
"Adobe_719d6f144d0c086a0dfa7ff76bb9ac1" = Adobe Photoshop CS3
"Ask Toolbar_is1" = Vuze Toolbar
"AskPBar Uninstall" = Ask Toolbar
"CAL" = Canon Camera Access Library
"CameraWindowDVC5" = Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX
"CameraWindowDVC6" = Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX
"CameraWindowLauncher" = Canon Utilities CameraWindow
"Canon Utilities RAW Image Converter2" = Canon Utilities RAW Image Converter2
"Combined Community Codec Pack_is1" = Combined Community Codec Pack 2007-07-22
"CSCLIB" = Canon Camera Support Core Library
"DPP" = Canon Utilities Digital Photo Professional 3.2
"DVD Decrypter" = DVD Decrypter (Remove Only)
"DVD Shrink_is1" = DVD Shrink 3.2
"DVDFab Platinum_is1" = DVDFab Platinum 4.0.1.2 Ghosthunter release
"EOS Utility" = Canon Utilities EOS Utility
"ERUNT_is1" = ERUNT 1.1j
"FileZilla" = FileZilla (remove only)
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"hotComm® CL" = hotComm® CL
"InstallShield_{6693E024-E2D3-477C-8EF9-4D484F3B3071}" = Seagate Manager Installer
"InstallShield_{69640730-B830-4C24-BB5C-222DA1260548}" = Turbo Lister 2
"InstallShield_{BB3AB664-D92B-4CB5-8B3E-D841841F4E68}" = Canon EOS 5D WIA Driver
"Kaspersky Online Scanner" = Kaspersky Online Scanner
"Magic ISO Maker v5.3 (build 0216)" = Magic ISO Maker v5.3 (build 0216)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft SQL Server 2005" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005
"mIRC" = mIRC
"Mozilla Firefox (3.0)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0)
"MyCamera" = Canon Utilities MyCamera
"NeatWorks" = NeatWorks
"NeoTrace Pro 3.25" = NeoTrace Pro 3.25
"Nero7Lite_is1" = Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1
"Netscape Navigator (9.0.0.6)" = Netscape Navigator (9.0.0.6)
"ODSK" = Canon Utilities Original Data Security Tools
"PDF Password Remover v2.5_is1" = PDF Password Remover v2.5
"PhotoStitch" = Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
"Picture Style Editor" = Canon Utilities Picture Style Editor
"PowerISO" = PowerISO
"RAW Image Task" = Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer
"Registry Mechanic_is1" = Registry Mechanic 7.0
"RemoteCaptureTask" = Canon Utilities RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
"Shockwave" = Shockwave
"ShockwaveFlash" = Macromedia Flash Player 8
"Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS_is1" = Stellar Phoenix (FAT & NTFS) 2.1
"SUPER ©" = SUPER © Version 2008.bld.25 (Feb 5, 2008)
"The Rosetta Stone" = The Rosetta Stone
"The Ultimate Troubleshooter" = The Ultimate Troubleshooter
"Tweak UI 2.10" = Tweak UI
"Universal Document Converter_is1" = Universal Document Converter
"Unlocker" = Unlocker 1.8.7
"Vuze" = Vuze
"WebPost" = Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.52
"WFTK" = Canon Utilities WFT-E1/E2/E3 Utility
"WinGimp-2.0_is1" = GIMP 2.4.6
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"Xilisoft DVD Creator" = Xilisoft DVD Creator
"XSite Pro" = XSite Pro
"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar
"Yahoo! Extras" = Yahoo! Browser Services
"Yahoo! Mail" = Yahoo! Internet Mail
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger
"Yahoo! Search Defender" = Yahoo! Search Protection
"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager
"ZoomBrowser EX" = Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
"ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility" = Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"GoToMeeting" = GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar 3.0.0.198

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:33 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Description = Product: ESET NOD32 Antivirus -- Error 1406. Could not write value
Enable to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Scanners\01010100\Profiles.
System error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact
your support personnel.

Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:34 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Description = Product: ESET NOD32 Antivirus -- Error 1406. Could not write value
groups to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\InstalledVersionInfo\Groups.
your support personnel.

Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:34 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Active to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000800\Profiles\@My
profile. System error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or
contact your support personnel.

Client to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000800. System
error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support
personnel.

Filename to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000800.
System error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your
support personnel.

Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:35 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Timestamp to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Scheduler. System
error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support
personnel.

Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:35 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Active to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Profiles.
your support personnel.

Enable to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Profiles.
your support personnel.

Client to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400. System
personnel.

Error - 11/16/2009 12:36:36 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11406
Filename to key \Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400.
System error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your
support personnel.

[ System Events ]
Error - 10/28/2009 9:28:40 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7016
Description = The MpService service has reported an invalid current state 0.

Error - 10/31/2009 1:40:59 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service wuauserv with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}

Error - 10/31/2009 1:48:33 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service wuauserv with

Error - 10/31/2009 1:59:28 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 11/16/2009 12:25:33 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 11/16/2009 12:37:52 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 11/16/2009 11:48:51 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 11/17/2009 11:23:24 AM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 11/17/2009 12:48:24 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = System Error | ID = 1003
Description = Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 805c1a78, parameter3
a829ea48, parameter4 00000000.

Error - 11/17/2009 12:48:51 PM | Computer Name = DAOFFICE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

< End of report >

#6 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:45 AM

You are welcome :(
Do you have the second program's log?

Edited by kahdah, 18 November 2009 - 07:45 AM.

#7 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

Here is the log. It took all night to run!

What do these files lists? They seem to have all kinds of important information - it should would be nice to learn how to read/interpret them.

Thanks again! I look forward to your reply!

GMER 1.0.15.15227 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-18 07:47:58
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: rzl4j5hm.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Roe\LOCALS~1\Temp\kxtyapob.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT 89BA98A0 ZwAssignProcessToJobObject
SSDT sptd.sys ZwCreateKey [0xB9EDCB3A]
SSDT sptd.sys ZwEnumerateKey [0xB9EDCC7E]
SSDT sptd.sys ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB9EDCFF6]
SSDT sptd.sys ZwOpenKey [0xB9EDCA18]
SSDT 89BA8CB0 ZwOpenProcess
SSDT 89BA90D0 ZwOpenThread
SSDT sptd.sys ZwQueryKey [0xB9EDD0C0]
SSDT sptd.sys ZwQueryValueKey [0xB9EDCF58]
SSDT sptd.sys ZwSetValueKey [0xB9EDD148]
SSDT 89BA96D0 ZwSuspendProcess
SSDT 89BA94F0 ZwSuspendThread
SSDT 89BA8EE0 ZwTerminateProcess
SSDT 89BA9310 ZwTerminateThread

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

? C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
? C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SPTD6477.SYS The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
.text vaxscsi.sys!A0DB34FC6FE35D429A28ADDE5467D4D7 B92924D0 16 Bytes JMP 0785792E
.text vaxscsi.sys!A0DB34FC6FE35D429A28ADDE5467D4D7 + 11 B92924E1 31 Bytes [10, 29, B9, 2C, 57, CC, 3E, ...]
? C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\vaxscsi.sys The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe[536] kernel32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter 7C84467D 4 Bytes [C2, 04, 00, 00]

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] [B9ED8A32] sptd.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [B9ED8B6E] sptd.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_USHORT] [B9ED8AF6] sptd.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [B9ED96CC] sptd.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_UCHAR] [B9ED95A2] sptd.sys
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] [B9EFAC82] sptd.sys

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [63602B3E] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [63602A5B] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [63602441] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [63602AA2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [63602B3E] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [63602A5B] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [63602441] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [63602AA2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [63602A5B] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [63602AA2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [63602441] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [63602B3E] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [63602AE9] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!AnimateWindow] [63601740] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenuEx] [636015EF] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcA] [6360208F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!GetSysColor] [63601FC4] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcW] [63602065] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenu] [636015C8] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [63602AE9] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [63602B3E] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [63602AA2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [63602A5B] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [63602441] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcA] [6360208F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcW] [63602065] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!GetSysColor] [63601FC4] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenu] [636015C8] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe[788] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenuEx] [636015EF] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Shared\YbSkin2.dll (Yahoo! Skinning Object/Yahoo! Inc.)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs 8A7C2C78

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs symsnap.sys (StorageCraft Volume Snap-Shot/StorageCraft)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs eamon.sys (Amon monitor/ESET)

Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmIoDaemon 8A7C3510
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmConfig 8A7C3510
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmPnP 8A7C3510
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmInfo 8A7C3510
Device \Driver\00000047 \Device\00000046 sptd.sys

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp epfwtdir.sys (ESET Antivirus Network Redirector/ESET)

Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume1 8A7C37C8

AttachedDevice \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume1 symsnap.sys (StorageCraft Volume Snap-Shot/StorageCraft)

Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume2 8A7C37C8

AttachedDevice \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume2 symsnap.sys (StorageCraft Volume Snap-Shot/StorageCraft)

Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom0 8A5C3988
Device \FileSystem\Rdbss \Device\FsWrap 8A55E5B8
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{4BC2FA56-2AC0-4327-9CCD-770928CF0628} 8A666708
Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom1 8A5C3988
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 [B9E2E2F0] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, 0x8a7c2008; XCHG [ESP], EAX; PUSH EAX; PUSH 0xb9eed442; RET }
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 [B9E2E2F0] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, 0x8a7c2008; XCHG [ESP], EAX; PUSH EAX; PUSH 0xb9eed442; RET }
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort1 [B9E2E2F0] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, 0x8a7c2008; XCHG [ESP], EAX; PUSH EAX; PUSH 0xb9eed442; RET }
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T0L0-e [B9E2E2F0] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, 0x8a7c2008; XCHG [ESP], EAX; PUSH EAX; PUSH 0xb9eed442; RET }
Device \Driver\USBSTOR \Device\00000074 8A31CB58
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBt_Wins_Export 8A666708
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetbiosSmb 8A666708
Device \Driver\Disk \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 8A7C2EB0
Device \Driver\Disk \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 8A7C2EB0
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanDatagramReceiver 8A5DFC48
Device \Driver\USBSTOR \Device\0000006e 8A31CB58
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanRedirector 8A5DFC48
Device \FileSystem\Npfs \Device\NamedPipe 8A65BEB0
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\FtControl 8A7C37C8
Device \FileSystem\Msfs \Device\Mailslot 8A4ACEB0
Device \Driver\vaxscsi \Device\Scsi\vaxscsi1 8A548AA0
Device \Driver\vaxscsi \Device\Scsi\vaxscsi1Port2Path0Target0Lun0 8A548AA0
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs 8A4C1828

---- Threads - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Thread System [4:476] 89BA7930

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x99 0xB3 0x7D 0x05 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@ujdew 0xA9 0xC6 0x5B 0xA0 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40@ujdew 0x43 0x32 0x07 0xA1 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s0 -216662686
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s1 -707541423
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s2 -881903553
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@h0 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x99 0xB3 0x7D 0x05 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@ujdew 0xA9 0xC6 0x5B 0xA0 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40@ujdew 0x43 0x32 0x07 0xA1 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x99 0xB3 0x7D 0x05 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@ujdew 0xA9 0xC6 0x5B 0xA0 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40@ujdew 0x43 0x32 0x07 0xA1 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL@Installed 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@Installed 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@NoChange 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MSFS
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MSFS@Installed 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents\MSFS@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5ED60779-4DE2-4E07-B862-974CA4FF2E9C}@scansk 0xFD 0xE5 0xC5 0xE4 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{f223094d-6cd9-4a46-96f8-ba9a16d4229c}@Model 94
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{f223094d-6cd9-4a46-96f8-ba9a16d4229c}@Therad 30
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{f223094d-6cd9-4a46-96f8-ba9a16d4229c}@MData 0x2B 0x8F 0x78 0x29 ...
Reg HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{0B02ABBA-36EC-0AD5-60EA-16BF5004E04D}

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#8 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

They are deep embedded entries that are kernel hooks some just hidden from normal scanners some not.

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

#9 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:51 PM

I am having issues running combofix. I first got a message about rootkit activity and it needed to reboot. Then it keeps rebooting. I am trying one more time to get a log. Still have not been able to get a log. I will post as soon as I can get one!

Thanks for your patience! I appreciate your help!

hwg

#10 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:57 PM

Phew! After a couple attempts. Here is the log!!! Does this mean it is fixed?

Thanks,

hwg :(

ComboFix 09-11-20.02 - Roe 11/20/2009 20:34.5.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.2037.1602 [GMT -8:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Roe\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0 *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {E5E70D32-0101-4F12-8FB0-D96ACA4F34C0}
* Resident AV is active

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\Roe\Application Data\Desktopicon
c:\program files\AskSearch\bin\DefaultSearch.dll
c:\windows\bdagent .INI
c:\windows\system32\Cache
c:\windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg
c:\windows\Tasks\urlxfwpl.job
H:\Autorun.inf

Infected copy of c:\windows\system32\drivers\vaxscsi.sys was found and disinfected
Restored copy from - Kitty ate it :(
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-10-21 to 2009-11-21 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-31 18:53 . 2009-10-31 20:14 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Roe\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2009-10-29 00:55 . 2009-10-29 00:55 -------- d-----w- C:\Folder
2009-10-28 20:29 . 2009-10-29 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\YouTube Downloader

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-11-16 04:30 . 2009-04-23 19:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\FLAC
2009-11-11 22:24 . 2008-01-11 03:03 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Roe\Application Data\Vso
2009-11-10 03:39 . 2009-02-20 04:59 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NeatWorks
2009-10-31 18:53 . 2008-02-04 18:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2009-10-31 18:53 . 2007-09-18 01:05 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2009-10-29 00:55 . 2008-06-04 02:29 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-10-04 18:23 . 2008-05-08 18:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Quicken
2009-09-11 15:26 . 2008-03-13 23:52 96408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\epfwtdir.sys
2009-09-11 15:23 . 2009-05-14 22:47 108792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ehdrv.sys
2009-09-11 15:17 . 2008-03-13 23:43 116008 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\eamon.sys
2009-09-10 21:54 . 2009-01-18 00:29 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 21:53 . 2009-01-18 00:29 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2007-11-05 21:11 . 2007-09-21 23:11 88 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\4D7CD740B4.sys
2006-05-03 10:06 . 2008-10-05 22:01 163328 --sha-r- c:\windows\system32\flvDX.dll
2008-01-29 04:40 . 2007-09-21 23:11 2516 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2007-02-21 11:47 . 2008-10-05 22:01 31232 --sha-r- c:\windows\system32\msfDX.dll
2007-12-17 13:43 . 2008-10-05 22:01 27648 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\Smab0.dll
2008-02-04 19:26 . 2008-10-05 22:01 151040 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\VistaUltm.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed}]
2008-12-10 02:40 333192 ----a-w- c:\program files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98}"= "c:\program files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll" [2008-12-10 333192]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{4b1c1e16-6b34-430e-b074-5928eca4c150}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]
"{3041D03E-FD4B-44E0-B742-2D9B88305F98}"= "c:\program files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll" [2008-12-10 333192]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{4b1c1e16-6b34-430e-b074-5928eca4c150}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Yahoo! Pager"="c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2008-02-07 4670704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"egui"="c:\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe" [2009-05-14 2029640]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Palo Alto Software Update Manager 8.0.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Palo Alto Software Update Manager 8.0.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^WinZip Quick Pick.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\WinZip Quick Pick.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Roe^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^..]
path=c:\documents and settings\Roe\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\..
backup=c:\windows\pss\..Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Roe^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Cyber-shot Viewer Media Check Tool.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Cyber-shot Viewer Media Check Tool.lnkStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Roe^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^scandisk.dll]
path=c:\documents and settings\Roe\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\scandisk.dll
backup=c:\windows\pss\scandisk.dllStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Roe^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^scandisk.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\Roe\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\scandisk.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\scandisk.lnkStartup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\!AVG Anti-Spyware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\2440d5d1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\99076940
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BDAgent
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BitDefender Antiphishing Helper
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\fxredir
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Load
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\monitr32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MsnMsgr

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"ekrn"=2 (0x2)
"EhttpSrv"=3 (0x3)
"wuauserv"=2 (0x2)
"wscsvc"=2 (0x2)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\1stWORKS\\hotCommCL\\BIN\\HotComm.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\drivers\\svchost.exe"=

R0 sptd;sptd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sptd.sys [4/7/2008 8:07 PM 642560]
R1 ehdrv;ehdrv;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ehdrv.sys [5/14/2009 2:47 PM 108792]
R1 epfwtdir;epfwtdir;c:\windows\system32\drivers\epfwtdir.sys [3/13/2008 3:52 PM 96408]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [10/12/2009 8:24 PM 9968]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [10/12/2009 8:24 PM 74480]
R2 ASKService;ASKService;c:\program files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe [12/28/2008 10:43 AM 464264]
R2 ASKUpgrade;ASKUpgrade;c:\program files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\ASKUpgrade.exe [12/28/2008 10:43 AM 234888]
R2 ekrn;ESET Service;c:\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe [5/14/2009 2:47 PM 731840]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service;c:\program files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [1/16/2009 3:31 PM 161064]
R2 NeatWorksDatabaseController;NeatWorks Database Controller;c:\program files\NeatWorks\exec\NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe [1/27/2009 7:25 PM 351376]
R2 Symantec SymSnap VSS Provider;Symantec SymSnap VSS Provider;c:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe [3/15/2006 4:00 AM 5120]
S3 MSSQL$NR2007;SQL Server (NR2007);c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2/10/2007 5:29 AM 29178224]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS [10/12/2009 8:24 PM 7408]
S3 SymSnapService;SymSnapService;"c:\program files\Norton Ghost\Shared\Drivers\SymSnapService.exe" --> c:\program files\Norton Ghost\Shared\Drivers\SymSnapService.exe [?]
S3 WDC_SAM;WD SCSI Pass Thru driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys [9/7/2006 9:16 PM 10112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\Neat ADF Scanner 2008]
reg copy "HKLM\Software\The Neat Company\Neat ADF Scanner 2008" "HKCU\Software\The Neat Company\Neat ADF Scanner 2008" /s /f

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{21DB17A7-9EB9-0768-D9C5-22A71AD280F1}]
c:\windows\system32:svchost.exe
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.comcast.net/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirect?o=10607&gct=&gc=1&q=%s
IE: &NeoTrace It! - c:\progra~1\NEOTRA~1\NTXcontext.htm
IE: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Yahoo
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.comcast.net
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.freecause.com/search?fr=freecause&ourmark=3&type=58757&ei=utf-8&yahoo_domain=search.yahoo.com&p=
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Roe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ozhxetbm.default\extensions\{18b8f08d-62fe-4dfc-ad6c-9ce46515d5ec}\components\Engine.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdjvu.dll
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

WebBrowser-{8FF5E180-ABDE-46EB-B09E-D2AAB95CABE3} - (no file)
SafeBoot-AVG Anti-Spyware Driver
SafeBoot-AVG Anti-Spyware Guard

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-20 20:45
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe >>UNKNOWN [0x8A7C2C78]<<
kernel: MBR read successfully
detected MBR rootkit hooks:
\Driver\Disk -> 0x8a7c2c78
\Driver\ACPI -> ACPI.sys @ 0xb9e97cb8
\Driver\atapi -> atapi.sys @ 0xb9e2e2f0
IoDeviceObjectType -> DeleteProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x8058241c
ParseProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x8058155c
\Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> DeleteProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x8058241c
ParseProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x8058155c
NDIS: Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC -> SendCompleteHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb9d15ba0
PacketIndicateHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb9d22b21
SendHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb9d0087b
Warning: possible MBR rootkit infection !
user & kernel MBR OK

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-515967899-884357618-839522115-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{0B02ABBA-36EC-0AD5-60EA-16BF5004E04D}*]
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{5ED60779-4DE2-4E07-B862-974CA4FF2E9C}]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
"scansk"=hex(0):fd,e5,c5,e4,e5,6e,45,b1,20,3c,90,52,02,96,06,0f,d7,08,cc,04,c1,
d7,67,ff,55,02,df,49,73,4e,a3,55,21,9e,71,c6,4c,d8,d9,85,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{f223094d-6cd9-4a46-96f8-ba9a16d4229c}]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
"Model"=dword:0000005e
"Therad"=dword:0000001e
"MData"=hex(0):2b,8f,78,29,5a,0c,ce,ec,48,d4,68,e5,9f,6a,96,3e,ab,de,c5,81,26,
38,95,44,85,b1,12,f9,90,dd,23,a1,49,8c,bf,1a,9d,fe,41,71,cb,3f,46,a4,7c,ab,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\OptionalComponents]
@DACL=(02 0000)
@=""
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(892)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehSched.exe
c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
c:\program files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe
c:\program files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
c:\windows\system32\msdtc.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
Completion time: 2009-11-20 20:54 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-11-21 04:54
ComboFix2.txt 2008-05-12 18:09

Pre-Run: 312,475,037,696 bytes free
Post-Run: 316,244,213,760 bytes free

Current=3 Default=3 Failed=2 LastKnownGood=4 Sets=1,2,3,4
- - End Of File - - FA0D09C3A0C4E628821F8BDE5AB3F947

#11 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:07 AM

I seem to still have a lot of processes running when I hit <control><alt><del>

I only have netscape open, but here is the list:

navigator (this is ok because it is running)
explorer.exe
wscntfy.exe
notepad.exe (this is ok because it is running)
Ymsgr_tray.exe
msdtc.exe
alg.exe
taskmgr.exe
egui.exe
dllhost.exe
CALMAIN.exe
dllhost.exe
svchost.exe
DkService.exe
mDNSReesponder.exe
ASKUpgrade.exe
ASKService.exe
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
sqlwriter.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
lsass.exe
services.exe
winlogon.exe
csrss.exe
smss.exe
NeatWorksDatabaseCont...
inetinfo.exe
FreeAgentService.ese
ekrn.exe
ehSched.exe
System
System Idle Process

If you can tell me why these processes are running and how to get them off, that would be great too!

Many thanks!

hwg

#12 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:18 AM

All of those are legitimate.
But do go ahead and uninstall Ask toolbar.

Update Run Malwarebytes

Please update\run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Double Click the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware icon to run the application.
  • Click on the update tab then click on Check for updates.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the update has loaded, go to the Scanner tab and select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatley.
=====
Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.

Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.
  • The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
  • After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
  • This will start the program and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
  • Now, click on the Save Report as button.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

#13 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

At this point, I cannot do anything because my computer will not boot! It is in a continuous reboot cycle! It starts up, goes through what appears to be the start up, but then it gets to the screen where it is setting up my settings - it reboots!

Oh
Please help! I have no idea how to get into it now!

Thanks!
hwg

#14 hwg

hwg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:37 PM

Is there a site where I can download a boot disk along with these antivirus software and burn a disk? I am using an old computer to check what I can do! The machine will not boot.

Thanks!

hwg

#15 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

We will need to use the recovery Console to fix this.
  • When the computer turns on you will be presented with a window for 2 seconds that gives you the option of entering the Recovery Console or booting into your normal operating system.
  • Select the option to take you into the Recovery Console.
  • If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console...by number (usually 1)
  • When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password. If you have not set an administrator password, leave it blank and just press "Enter".
  • At the Recovery Console command prompt, type copy c:\windows\system32\dllcache\pciide.sys c:\windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys then press Enter.
  • At the next prompt, type the following bolded text, and press Enter:
  • exit
  • Your computer will restart and should boot back into Windows again.
Let me know how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users