Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Restore in Vista & Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stan G

Stan G

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hi, I'm Stan G and am brand new to this group. I have Vista 64 bit and awaiting an upgrade disk from Dell for Windows 7. I would like to see tutorials on System Restore for Vista & Windows 7 in case I need to use them as both systems are new to me. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 W1ND0WS

W1ND0WS

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

Hello Stan,

Welcome to BC. By clicking "Tutorials" at the top of the page (under the logo), you can type in keywords and search for the appropriate text.

Just to get you started, the Windows Vista Recovery tutorial is Here.
Windows 7 Recovery tutorial has yet to be created by a bored user here at BC; however, you can access it From An External Site.

Good luck with MS,

W1ND0WS

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

Yes you have to wait before someone create a tute for System Restore in Win 7 here at BC.
But any time in Windows 7, press F1 and type System Restore to gain some information about it.

#4 Stan G

Stan G
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

Hello Stan,

Welcome to BC. By clicking "Tutorials" at the top of the page (under the logo), you can type in keywords and search for the appropriate text.

Just to get you started, the Windows Vista Recovery tutorial is Here.
Windows 7 Recovery tutorial has yet to be created by a bored user here at BC; however, you can access it From An External Site.

Good luck with MS,

W1ND0WS

#5 Stan G

Stan G
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:31 AM

Thanks to all for the input.
Stan