Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

good online games

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:35 AM

i finally got my router sorted :thumbsup: so now i can play online games :flowers: so far i have counter strike CZ but thats my brothers and i dont really like that so what would you suggest i like games like mmorpgs fps mainly but im willing to try anything.

oh and i should mention that until i get my new pc i only have a 64mb graphics card :trumpet:
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chevyusa1

chevyusa1

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:31 AM

I used to play Quake 2 online alot, big fun! Especially on servers running the "NIQ" and "WoD" mods!
Now days I like Freelancer but I prefer to play on unmodded Freelancer servers because I think the game better in it's original form.
Conk, you need a better graphics card! :thumbsup:

#3 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:58 AM

i know i need a better graphics card but my pc doesnt have an agp port :thumbsup: ive just come off frelancer actually lol its a pretty cool game :flowers:

#4 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:18 PM

need for speed underground 2!!! my 64 mb card can play it at 30-40 fps all settings high!!! with, ofcourse, the resolution at 640x480 :thumbsup:. theres always counter strike 1.6, the deagle is much better in 1.6 than CZ. Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, i got bored of it, my mom now plays it. Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix, i know its old but it does kinda humor you. thats probably all i have... i want more!! MORE!!! but my freakin dell cant do much :flowers:.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#5 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:34 PM

thnx m8 and i know how you feel my pcs a dell too and its a bit poo as long as its not a dimension 3000 like mine your ok
dells need to work out :thumbsup: lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users