Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ericson wireless manager software suddenly stopped working

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 omextreme

omextreme

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

A few days ago the software I use to access the internet suddenly stopped working. I uninstalled and re-installed and the same error comes back! I cannot live without internet while working any help would be appreciated.

Here is what I have
Latitude laptop with the dell 5530 hsdpa minicard installed
Windows XP

The program from dell is the ericson wireless manager software.

One day clicked it and got unexpected error... windows will close the application. I have used this program for 6 months daily without any issues. No software changes within the past month.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few time, even reinstalled the .net software first (suggestion i saw on a Portuguese forum)

here is the error report code from the popup.

errortype: clr20r3 P1 : wirelessmanager.exe P2: 0.0.0.0
P3 :48b42ce7 P4 : mscorlib P5 : 4333ab80 P7 : 32f8
P8 : 15a P9 : system.unauthorizedaccess

I am in trouble here without access while on the road, any thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users