Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

km400 m2 with 512mb ram pc2700

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 palabear

palabear

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:26 AM

guys, i badly need help...

i wanted more ram so a bought a new memory, kingston 512mb ram pc2700. actually im preferring to buy a 512mb ram pc2100 or pc266 ( i think they are just the same), but unfortunately, it was out of stock. eager to have a new memory, i opted to buy the kingston 512mb ram pc2700 (the seller said to me that it will also work fine with my computer).

so i installed the new memory to my computer and it worked fine. but after 2 days of using it, it started to crash, or sometimes freezes.

i cant put back my old ram because i dont have it anymore. i think my mom threw it away thinking it was a trash. i just cant find it in my room.

then i checked my my motherboard manual and read that it supports or compatible with my new memory. i just cant find why my computer freezes or crashes.

i hardrives are this at the moment:

actually, i dont know much about computer hardwares and compatibilities.

i think my kingston 512mb ram is ok. i have it diagnosed and they said it should work fine.

help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 palabear

palabear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:43 AM

just to add more information about my problem... sometimes if the computer did not freeze, its either i'll see the blue screen with says "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"...

im totally lost what to do with my computer.

help....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users