Please note the message text in blue
at the top of this forum.
You should not be using Combofix
unless instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert who can interpret the logs. It is a powerful tool intended by its creator
to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert
", NOT for general public or personal use
. Combofix was never meant to be used as a general purpose malware scanner like SuperAntispyware or Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.
Please read Combofix's Disclaimer
. That's the decision by the creator and we will abide by that decision.
To uninstall ComboFix, go to go to
and type in the run dialog box: ComboFix /Uninstall
- Press OK.
- When shown the disclaimer, Select "2"
- Doing this will:[list]
- Delete ComboFix's related folders and files.
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions and system files.
- Clear the System Restore cache to prevent possible reinfection
- Create a new Restore point.