Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't watch DVDs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HuDat

HuDat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:02 AM

Hello I have a toshiba satellite A215-S5837 that's running windows 7 professional 32-bit with a ati radeon x1200 Graphics card. The problem is that whenever I try to watch a DVD, I get a messed up pixelated picture with a bunch of random colors. The picture changes frequently and the audio works but it is very unwatchable.

Here's the picture: http://img190.imageshack.us/i/30344908.png/

I've tried to use other DVDs and other programs but that didn't work at all. I can still watch videos on youtube so I don't believe it's a problem with the screen or graphics card. I'm thinking it's a problem with the DVD drive like it doesn't read the DVD well. If you have any insight as to why it is giving me problems please help.

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users