Jump to content
Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:27 AM
Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:32 AM
Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:55 PM
Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:41 PM
Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:31 AM
Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:24 PM
Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:47 PM
Edited by Ganton, 31 October 2009 - 07:48 PM.
Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:42 PM
Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:17 PM
Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:13 PM
Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:17 PM
Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:36 PM
Okay, Garmanma: See my topic posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum.
I'm pretty sure this works with 64 bit
Please download RSIT by random/random and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You will need to run this tool while connected to the Internet so it can download HijackThis if it is not located on your system. If you get a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding Rist attempting to contact the Internet, please allow the connection.
Important: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow the Prep Guide but were unable to get DDS to run.
- Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
- Double-click on RSIT.exe to start the program.
- If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator.
- Click Continue after reading the disclaimer screen.
- Leave the drop down box set to default: "List/folders created or modified in the last 1 month (30 days).
- When the scan is complete, a text file named log.txt will automatically open in Notepad.
- Save the log file to your desktop and copy/paste the contents into a new topic in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here.
If RSIT did not work, then reply back here.
Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:49 AM
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users