Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Epson NX400 Problem with cartridge reload

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dressage125

dressage125

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:54 PM

HI Everyone,
I am on a super time crunch to produce some flyers for tomorrows rally. I need to change the yellow cartridge. Usually I get a notice when I am about to print, to replace the cartridge. However, no notice and the cartridge holder will not line up for easy removal. I have shut it on and off in hopes that it would line up...

Is there anyone out there that can help me fix this. I need to get the main copy completed and off to kinkos!! HELP Please!!
thanks so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Why don't you download it to a thumb drive or burn it to a CD and take that to Kinkos?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 dressage125

dressage125
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

:thumbsup: yepper can do that... actually was thinking of emailing it to them, so I was on the same thought process... but any ideas how to fix this #$&* printer?... never had one that wouldn't line up to let me get into the refill area.. your thoughts?

Edited by dressage125, 24 October 2009 - 09:52 PM.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:17 AM

A couple of thoughts
It might be stuck in the middle of the job. Make sure it's canceled and clear the print spooler
A bad or jammed lid switch
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users