Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible infection???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Inherited this laptop, an old throw away from my former employer. I keep getting infection notices when I boot up this laptop. Some videos will not appear; like going to dailymotion.com. I can't get windows update for IE 8 to download. Or Adobe flash viewer. Help.

Now I can't attach the ark.txt or the attach.txt file. those buttons aren't visible. Ok, I'll do it the manual way...

ark.txt
ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/10/23 16:07
Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xF6826000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF8B1C000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xF3F78000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\DeltekVision.exe.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\DeltekVision.exe.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.Misc.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.Misc.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinEditors.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinEditors.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Microsoft.Office.Interop.MSProject.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Microsoft.Office.Interop.MSProject.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.Columns.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.Columns.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.Styles.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\NineRays.FlyGrid.Styles.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTree.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTree.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinDock.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinDock.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Widgets.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Widgets.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Model.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Model.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Licensing.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Panopticon.Developer.Licensing.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Shared.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Shared.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v6.1.manifest

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.v6.1.cdf-ms

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\pnorine\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\AWH3WVWK.7JY\6AEEDE5A.CEG\manifests\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.v6.1.manifest

SSDT
-------------------
#: 031 Function Name: NtConnectPort

#: 041 Function Name: NtCreateKey

#: 247 Function Name: NtSetValueKey

==EOF==

Attach.txt
==== Installed Programs ======================

32 Bit HP BiDi Channel Components Installer
3Com Wireless Utility
ActivClient CAC 6.1 x86
Ad-Aware
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 8.1.2
Adobe Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
Apple Software Update
ApproveIt Desktop 5.8.2
ATI Display Driver
AutoUpdate
AVG Free 9.0
CCleaner (remove only)
Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.8.01.0300
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
DivX Codec
DivX Converter
DivX Player
DivX Web Player
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
HP Driver Diagnostics
iolo Search and Recover
Lucent Technologies Soft Modem AMR
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
PureEdge Viewer 6.5
QuickTime
Recuva (remove only)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB928365)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Skype™ 3.8
Spybot - Search & Destroy
Symantec Endpoint Protection
ThinkPad Power Management Driver
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947518)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072)
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
WebFldrs XP
Win2PDF 2.50
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3

==== End Of File ===========================

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

Well I see several have looked at my post but no takers. That could mean a couple of different things...I am screwed; Not enour information; no clue; you're on your own. Anyway,

I have run Spybot, MRAM, AVG Free, and AdAware. Spybot showed Windows Police Pro and made me reboot to complete the removal. I can't tell if it is there or not.

Web pages are still partially blocked.
- I can't get Windows update to download - when I go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com I get a blank white screen.
- Adobe: there is a blank screen on the most of the page. It doesn't do anything when I click on Adobe Reader or Aboe Flash updates.
- Windows media player: It won't come up, so no music.

Help, again :

Hello jcfvoygr,

While we understand your frustration at having to wait, please note that Bleeping Computer deals with several hundred requests for assistance such as yours on a daily basis. As a result, our backlog is quite large, as are other comparable sites that help others with malware issues. Athough our HJT Team members work on hundreds of requests each day, they are all volunteers who work logs when they can and are able to do so. No one is paid by Bleeping Computer for their assistance to our members.

Further, our malware removal staff is comprised of team members with various levels of skill and expertise to deal with thousands of malware variants, some more complex than others. Although we try to take DDS/HJT logs in order (starting with the oldest), it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, you wouldn't want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it, would you?

We ask that once you have posted your log and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your thread or make further replies until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The reason we ask this or do not respond to your requests is because that would remove you from the active queue that Techs and Staff have access to. The malware staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response, there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

That is why I have made an edit to your last post, instead of a reply. Please do not multiple post here, as that only pushes you further down the queue and causes confusion to the staff.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

The weatherman
(Moderator)

Edited by The weatherman, 28 October 2009 - 06:26 PM.

#3 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and
we are trying our best to keep up.

My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. If you have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if you
would let me no so I can close this topic, if you still need help please let me no what issues you are still having, in your next reply.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
Then please post back here with the following:
  • log.txt
  • info.txt
Thanks

unite.jpg

#4 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:35 PM

Hello Sylar,

thanks for being patient with me. Here are the files you requested. Same symptoms. Also it wont let me run Ad-Aware's install exe for their latest update.

jcfvoygr

Log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by jfreeman at 2009-11-02 18:27:16
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 27 GB (71%) free of 38 GB
Total RAM: 511 MB (6% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 6:29:37 PM, on 11/2/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLService.exe
C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLanCfgAG.exe
C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accoca.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SmcGui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tp4mon.exe
C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\InvHelp.exe
C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exe
C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acevents.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acsagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgui.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgscanx.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\jfreeman.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.recuva.com/update/?v=1.14.321&l=1033
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:7171
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local;<local>
R3 - URLSearchHook: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D6DCACD0-A4AB-4B18-AF69-BA9A439854BC} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrackPointSrv] tp4mon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [masqform.exe] C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.5\masqform.exe -RunOnce
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] -
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InvHelp.exe] C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\InvHelp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [accrdsub] "C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyWordKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyExcelKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ApproveItForOfficeSetup] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\ApproveItForOfficeSetup.exe " /1 /p "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-Watch] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [MPlayer2_FixUp] C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /Fixups
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [4wAniNqdCm] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jspmhmxw\pkjqzaby.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\NETWOR~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0 (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\NETWOR~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0 (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: ActivClient Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acsagent.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ApproveIt StartUp.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: VPN Client.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://mail.alvine.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://vision.alvine.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.alvs01
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.alvs02
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://webmail.central.cox.net
O16 - DPF: {54BE6B6F-3056-470B-97E1-BB92E051B6C4} - http://h20264.www2.hp.com/ediags/dd/instal...nosticsxp2k.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1194620090963
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1194620075700
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = alvine.com
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = alvine.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{9157FAFB-73AA-4CB8-A8BD-09EDF5D75022}: NameServer = 10.0.1.11,10.0.1.10
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = alvine.com
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: 3CLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\3CLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ackpbsc - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ackpbsc.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: acunlock - C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acunlock.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: 3CRPAG175B (3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card WLService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLService.exe
O23 - Service: ActivClient Middleware Service (accoca) - ActivIdentity - C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accoca.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: HP Status Server - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
O23 - Service: ThinkPad PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Management Client (SmcService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Endpoint Protection (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Track-It! Workstation Manager (TIRmtSvc) - Numara Software, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe

--
End of file - 12001 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2008-07-28 882416]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll [2009-10-21 1471768]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2009-01-26 1879896]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]
scriptproxy - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll [2009-07-08 62784]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C}]
AVG Security Toolbar BHO - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll [2009-09-18 1119488]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2008-07-01 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D6DCACD0-A4AB-4B18-AF69-BA9A439854BC}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-10-28 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-10-28 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081}]
SingleInstance Class - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll [2008-07-28 160496]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2008-07-01 2403392]
{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - AVG Security Toolbar - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll [2009-09-18 1119488]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2008-07-28 882416]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"TrackPointSrv"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\tp4mon.exe [2008-04-13 82944]
"masqform.exe"=C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.5\masqform.exe [2005-07-04 643072]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]
"ccApp"=- []
"InvHelp.exe"=C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\InvHelp.exe [2005-07-12 45056]
"accrdsub"=C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exe [2007-05-15 293168]
"AprvRemoveLegacyWordKeys"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe [2007-07-27 73728]
"AprvRemoveLegacyExcelKeys"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe [2007-07-27 73728]
"ApproveItForOfficeSetup"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\ApproveItForOfficeSetup.exe [2007-10-29 155648]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2008-09-06 413696]
"Ad-Watch"=C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe [2009-10-22 520024]
"AVG9_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe [2009-10-23 2010904]
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)"=C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe [2009-09-10 1312080]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-10-28 149280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run]
"4wAniNqdCm"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jspmhmxw\pkjqzaby.exe []

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2009-03-05 2260480]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"MPlayer2_FixUp"=C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe [2006-11-01 315904]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
ActivClient Agent.lnk - C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acsagent.exe
ApproveIt StartUp.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{20F8DC31-F965-4DD6-BC8A-2820C25A3ED0}\Icon9557F1BC1.ico
VPN Client.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{D25122BC-A60E-4663-B602-B01718F12044}\Icon3E5562ED7.ico

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\3CLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\3CLogon.dll [2005-07-20 65536]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ackpbsc]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ackpbsc.dll [2007-05-15 112640]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\acunlock]
C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acunlock.dll [2007-05-15 281088]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.dll [2006-11-16 46080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll [2009-10-21 12464]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\mcmscsvc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoAutoUpdate"=0
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe:*:Enabled:Track-It! Remote Control"
"C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe:*:Enabled:Track-It! Workstation Manager"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe:*:Enabled:Track-It! Workstation Manager"
"C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe:*:Enabled:Track-It! Remote Control"
"C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe:*:Enabled:SMC Service"
"C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE:*:Enabled:SNAC Service"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe:*:Enabled:Symantec Email"
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-11-02 18:27:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2009-11-02 18:27:16 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-11-02 17:59:58 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo! Companion
2009-11-02 17:59:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2009-10-28 15:44:07 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spmsg.dll
2009-10-28 15:40:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2009-10-28 15:39:14 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$
2009-10-28 15:32:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$
2009-10-28 15:30:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2009-10-28 14:22:06 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2009-10-28 14:22:05 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2009-10-28 14:22:04 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2009-10-23 15:13:05 ----A---- C:\RootRepeal report 10-23-09 (16-13-05).txt
2009-10-21 21:23:51 ----HD---- C:\$AVG
2009-10-21 21:22:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-10-21 21:21:58 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG Security Toolbar
2009-10-21 21:21:20 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AVG
2009-10-21 21:21:19 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-11-02 18:27:37 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-11-02 18:03:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-11-02 18:03:16 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-11-02 18:03:15 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2009-11-02 18:03:14 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-10-28 15:44:19 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2009-10-28 15:44:12 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-10-28 15:44:07 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-10-28 15:42:30 ----RSHDC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-10-28 15:42:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
2009-10-28 15:39:44 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2009-10-28 15:36:45 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-10-28 15:34:21 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-10-28 14:54:14 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings
2009-10-28 14:23:23 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-10-28 14:18:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-10-28 11:15:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-10-28 11:14:00 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-10-26 14:28:47 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2009-10-26 13:58:16 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2009-10-23 15:04:14 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-10-23 15:04:11 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype
2009-10-23 13:03:32 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2009-10-22 12:22:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsdelete.exe
2009-10-21 22:01:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$
2009-10-21 21:36:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-10-21 21:21:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-10-21 21:21:12 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-10-21 333192]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-10-21 28424]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-10-23 360584]
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 FileDisk;FileDisk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\FileDisk.sys [2003-06-11 8064]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-07-08 214024]
R1 MPFP;MPFP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys [2009-07-16 120136]
R1 SRTSP;SRTSP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS [2008-04-24 279088]
R1 SRTSPX;SRTSPX; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS [2008-04-24 43696]
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2008-04-24 191536]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.2.0.3; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2008-09-02 17801]
R2 CVPNDRVA;Cisco Systems Inc. IPSec Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys []
R2 irda;IrDA Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irda.sys [2008-04-13 88192]
R3 ac97intc;Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys [2001-08-17 96256]
R3 ati2mtag;ati2mtag; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys [2006-11-16 1133568]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft AC Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 DNE;Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys [2005-08-18 110080]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
R3 GTNDIS5;GTNDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\GTNDIS5.SYS []
R3 IBMPMDRV;IBMPMDRV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ibmpmdrv.sys [2005-11-11 10112]
R3 LucentSoftModem;Lucent Technologies Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LTSM.sys [2001-08-17 802683]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20080902.041\NAVENG.SYS []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20080902.041\NAVEX15.SYS []
R3 net5213;3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\net5213.sys [2005-06-14 463264]
R3 NSCIRDA;NSC Infrared Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nscirda.sys [2008-04-13 28672]
R3 Rasirda;WAN Miniport (IrDA); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasirda.sys [2001-08-17 19584]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 TwoTrack;IBM PS/2 TrackPoint Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TwoTrack.sys [2001-08-17 11520]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S1 fa17d6c4.sys;fa17d6c4.sys; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fa17d6c4.sys []
S3 aeaudio;aeaudio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys [2004-04-07 116176]
S3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\DOCUME~1\jfreeman\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys []
S3 CVirtA;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CVirtA.sys [2005-05-17 5315]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys []
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-07-08 79816]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-07-08 35272]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-07-08 34248]
S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-07-08 40552]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 SCR3XX2K;SCR3xx USB SmartCardReader; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SCR3XX2K.sys [2007-10-18 56448]
S3 smwdm;smwdm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys [2004-06-23 266880]
S3 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
S3 SRTSPL;SRTSPL; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPL.SYS [2008-04-24 317616]
S3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2008-04-24 27696]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 vsdatant;vsdatant; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdatant.sys []
S3 WLC175;3Com 3CRPAG175 Wireless LAN PC Card; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wlc175f.sys []
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card WLService;3CRPAG175B; C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLService.exe [2004-03-29 49152]
R2 accoca;ActivClient Middleware Service; C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accoca.exe [2007-05-15 182576]
R2 Ati HotKey Poller;Ati HotKey Poller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe [2006-11-16 364544]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog; C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [2009-10-21 285392]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2008-04-24 108392]
R2 CVPND;Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service; C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe [2006-04-20 1520688]
R2 IBMPMSVC;ThinkPad PM Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe [2005-11-11 73782]
R2 Irmon;Infrared Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-10-28 153376]
R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2009-07-08 359952]
R2 SmcService;Symantec Management Client; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe [2008-04-24 2475392]
R2 TIRmtSvc;Track-It! Workstation Manager; C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe [2006-08-18 610816]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-10-22 1028432]
S2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe [2009-07-08 144704]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S2 spupdsvc;Windows Service Pack Installer update service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\spupdsvc.exe [2007-08-10 26488]
S2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec Endpoint Protection; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe [2008-04-24 2234296]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-04-13 33632]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-04-13 68952]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-07-01 138168]
S3 HP Status Server;HP Status Server; C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE [2003-12-16 73728]
S3 McODS;McAfee Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe [2009-07-08 365072]
S3 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe [2009-07-08 606736]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 SNAC;Symantec Network Access Control; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE [2008-04-24 288136]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; - []
S4 TIRmtCtl;Track-It! Remote Control; C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe [2006-08-18 311374]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-11-02 18:29:47

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP BiDi Channel Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{9DE3F260-B88E-42CE-90E7-73C78C37D95E}
3Com Wireless Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0A185E8C-A8F0-4688-9C44-13925DA72892}\Macrovision.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
ActivClient CAC 6.1 x86-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC194855-F7AC-4D04-B4C9-07BA46FCB697}
Ad-Aware-->"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{7972B2E5-3E09-4E5E-81B7-FE5819D6772F}\Ad-AwareAE.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE
Ad-Aware-->C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{7972B2E5-3E09-4E5E-81B7-FE5819D6772F}\Ad-AwareAE.exe
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)-->MsiExec.exe /X{6846389C-BAC0-4374-808E-B120F86AF5D7}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ApproveIt Desktop 5.8.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{20F8DC31-F965-4DD6-BC8A-2820C25A3ED0}
ATI Display Driver-->rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
AVG Free 9.0-->C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
CCleaner-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.8.01.0300-->MsiExec.exe /X{D25122BC-A60E-4663-B602-B01718F12044}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
DivX Codec-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
HP Driver Diagnostics-->MsiExec.exe /X{624D19C3-D55D-4368-BC10-9B53036D8358}
iolo Search and Recover-->C:\PROGRA~1\iolo\SEARCH~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\iolo\SEARCH~1\INSTALL.LOG
Java™ 6 Update 16-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216016FF}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
PureEdge Viewer 6.5-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E0000650-0650-0650-0650-000000000650}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DC42D05-680B-41B0-8878-6C14D24602DB}
Recuva (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe"
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB928365)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {8056AC9E-49C5-4375-9ADE-B2F862C9DF51} /package {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\genuinst.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\KB923789.inf
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Symantec Endpoint Protection-->MsiExec.exe /I{76B2BC31-2D96-4170-9C44-09E13B5555F3}
ThinkPad Power Management Driver-->RunDll32.exe tpinspm.dll,Uninstall
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947518)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947518-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)-->MsiExec.exe /X{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Win2PDF 2.50-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\Win2PDF\unins000.exe
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Yahoo! Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE

======Security center information======

AV: Symantec Endpoint Protection (outdated)

======System event log======

Computer Name: LT-T-JFREEMAN
Event Code: 40960
Message: The Security System detected an attempted downgrade attack for
server DNS/authns1.mpls.qwest.net. The failure code from authentication protocol Kerberos
was "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
(0xc000005e)".

Record Number: 18417
Source Name: LSASRV
Time Written: 20090825094338.000000-300
Event Type: warning
User:

Event Code: 29
Message: The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more
time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible.
No attempt to contact a source will be made for 119 minutes.
NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

Record Number: 18416
Source Name: W32Time
Time Written: 20090825092651.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 14
Message: The time provider NtpClient was unable to find a domain controller to use as a time
source. NtpClient will try again in 120 minutes.

Record Number: 18415
Time Written: 20090825092650.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 1003
Message: Error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 80566cfa, parameter3 f8ab5b6c, parameter4 f8ab5868.

Record Number: 18412
Source Name: System Error
Time Written: 20090825092145.000000-300
User:

Message: Error code 100000d1, parameter1 e3ff5000, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 f6582e85.

Record Number: 18408
Time Written: 20090825091821.000000-300
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 1054
Message: Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Record Number: 23
Source Name: Userenv
Time Written: 20090824005839.000000-300
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Message: Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Record Number: 17
Time Written: 20090823235531.000000-300

Record Number: 11
Time Written: 20090823225241.000000-300

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application mcods.exe, version 13.3.127.0, faulting module mvsscan.dll, version 13.3.130.0, fault address 0x00019fc0.

Record Number: 8
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20090823220020.000000-300
User:

Record Number: 3
Time Written: 20090823214921.000000-300

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient;C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\ThirdParty\Bin;C:\Program Files\ApproveIt;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0207
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

#5 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:35 PM

Hello Sylar,

thanks for being patient with me. Here are the files you requested. Same symptoms. Also it wont let me run Ad-Aware's install exe for their latest update.

jcfvoygr

Log.txt

Run by jfreeman at 2009-11-02 18:27:16
Total RAM: 511 MB (6% free)

Scan saved at 6:29:37 PM, on 11/2/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgui.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgscanx.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.recuva.com/update/?v=1.14.321&l=1033
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:7171
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local;<local>
R3 - URLSearchHook: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [masqform.exe] C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.5\masqform.exe -RunOnce
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InvHelp.exe] C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\InvHelp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [accrdsub] "C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyWordKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyExcelKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ApproveItForOfficeSetup] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\ApproveItForOfficeSetup.exe " /1 /p "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [MPlayer2_FixUp] C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /Fixups
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [4wAniNqdCm] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jspmhmxw\pkjqzaby.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\NETWOR~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0 (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\NETWOR~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0 (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: ActivClient Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acsagent.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {54BE6B6F-3056-470B-97E1-BB92E051B6C4} - http://h20264.www2.hp.com/ediags/dd/instal...nosticsxp2k.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1194620090963
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1194620075700
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{9157FAFB-73AA-4CB8-A8BD-09EDF5D75022}: NameServer = 10.0.1.11,10.0.1.10
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: acunlock - C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acunlock.dll
O23 - Service: 3CRPAG175B (3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card WLService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLService.exe
O23 - Service: ActivClient Middleware Service (accoca) - ActivIdentity - C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accoca.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: HP Status Server - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
O23 - Service: ThinkPad PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Management Client (SmcService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Endpoint Protection (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Track-It! Workstation Manager (TIRmtSvc) - Numara Software, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe

--
End of file - 12001 bytes

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2008-07-28 882416]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2009-01-26 1879896]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C}]
AVG Security Toolbar BHO - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll [2009-09-18 1119488]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2008-07-01 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D6DCACD0-A4AB-4B18-AF69-BA9A439854BC}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-10-28 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-10-28 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081}]
SingleInstance Class - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll [2008-07-28 160496]

{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2008-07-01 2403392]
{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - AVG Security Toolbar - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll [2009-09-18 1119488]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2008-07-28 882416]

"masqform.exe"=C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.5\masqform.exe [2005-07-04 643072]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]
"ccApp"=- []
"InvHelp.exe"=C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\InvHelp.exe [2005-07-12 45056]
"accrdsub"=C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exe [2007-05-15 293168]
"AprvRemoveLegacyWordKeys"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe [2007-07-27 73728]
"AprvRemoveLegacyExcelKeys"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe [2007-07-27 73728]
"ApproveItForOfficeSetup"=C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\ApproveItForOfficeSetup.exe [2007-10-29 155648]
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)"=C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe [2009-09-10 1312080]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-10-28 149280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run]
"4wAniNqdCm"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jspmhmxw\pkjqzaby.exe []

"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2009-03-05 2260480]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"MPlayer2_FixUp"=C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe [2006-11-01 315904]

ApproveIt StartUp.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{20F8DC31-F965-4DD6-BC8A-2820C25A3ED0}\Icon9557F1BC1.ico
VPN Client.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{D25122BC-A60E-4663-B602-B01718F12044}\Icon3E5562ED7.ico

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\3CLogon]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ackpbsc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\acunlock]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoAutoUpdate"=0
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe:*:Enabled:SMC Service"
"C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE:*:Enabled:SNAC Service"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe:*:Enabled:Symantec Email"
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

2009-11-02 17:59:58 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Yahoo! Companion
2009-10-28 15:30:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2009-10-21 21:21:58 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG Security Toolbar
2009-10-21 21:21:19 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9

2009-11-02 18:03:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-11-02 18:03:16 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-11-02 18:03:14 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-10-28 15:44:07 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-10-28 15:36:45 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-10-28 11:14:00 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-10-23 15:04:11 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype
2009-10-21 22:01:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-10-21 333192]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-10-21 28424]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-10-23 360584]
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 FileDisk;FileDisk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\FileDisk.sys [2003-06-11 8064]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-07-08 214024]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.2.0.3; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2008-09-02 17801]
R2 CVPNDRVA;Cisco Systems Inc. IPSec Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys []
R3 ac97intc;Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys [2001-08-17 96256]
R3 ati2mtag;ati2mtag; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys [2006-11-16 1133568]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft AC Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 DNE;Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys [2005-08-18 110080]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
R3 IBMPMDRV;IBMPMDRV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ibmpmdrv.sys [2005-11-11 10112]
R3 LucentSoftModem;Lucent Technologies Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LTSM.sys [2001-08-17 802683]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20080902.041\NAVENG.SYS []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20080902.041\NAVEX15.SYS []
R3 net5213;3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\net5213.sys [2005-06-14 463264]
R3 NSCIRDA;NSC Infrared Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nscirda.sys [2008-04-13 28672]
R3 Rasirda;WAN Miniport (IrDA); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasirda.sys [2001-08-17 19584]
R3 TwoTrack;IBM PS/2 TrackPoint Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TwoTrack.sys [2001-08-17 11520]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S3 CVirtA;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CVirtA.sys [2005-05-17 5315]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys []
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-07-08 79816]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-07-08 35272]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-07-08 34248]
S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-07-08 40552]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 SCR3XX2K;SCR3xx USB SmartCardReader; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SCR3XX2K.sys [2007-10-18 56448]
S3 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
S3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2008-04-24 27696]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 WLC175;3Com 3CRPAG175 Wireless LAN PC Card; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wlc175f.sys []
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless LAN PC Card WLService;3CRPAG175B; C:\Program Files\3Com\3Com Wireless Utility\WLService.exe [2004-03-29 49152]
R2 accoca;ActivClient Middleware Service; C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accoca.exe [2007-05-15 182576]
R2 Ati HotKey Poller;Ati HotKey Poller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe [2006-11-16 364544]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog; C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [2009-10-21 285392]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2008-04-24 108392]
R2 CVPND;Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service; C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe [2006-04-20 1520688]
R2 IBMPMSVC;ThinkPad PM Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe [2005-11-11 73782]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-10-28 153376]
R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2009-07-08 359952]
R2 SmcService;Symantec Management Client; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Smc.exe [2008-04-24 2475392]
R2 TIRmtSvc;Track-It! Workstation Manager; C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\TIRemoteService.exe [2006-08-18 610816]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-10-22 1028432]
S2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe [2009-07-08 144704]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S2 spupdsvc;Windows Service Pack Installer update service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\spupdsvc.exe [2007-08-10 26488]
S2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec Endpoint Protection; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe [2008-04-24 2234296]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-04-13 33632]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-04-13 68952]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-07-01 138168]
S3 HP Status Server;HP Status Server; C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE [2003-12-16 73728]
S3 McODS;McAfee Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe [2009-07-08 365072]
S3 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe [2009-07-08 606736]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 SNAC;Symantec Network Access Control; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SNAC.EXE [2008-04-24 288136]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 TIRmtCtl;Track-It! Remote Control; C:\WINDOWS\TIREMOTE\wuser32.exe [2006-08-18 311374]

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-11-02 18:29:47

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP BiDi Channel Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{9DE3F260-B88E-42CE-90E7-73C78C37D95E}
3Com Wireless Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0A185E8C-A8F0-4688-9C44-13925DA72892}\Macrovision.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
ActivClient CAC 6.1 x86-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC194855-F7AC-4D04-B4C9-07BA46FCB697}
Ad-Aware-->"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{7972B2E5-3E09-4E5E-81B7-FE5819D6772F}\Ad-AwareAE.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE
Ad-Aware-->C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{7972B2E5-3E09-4E5E-81B7-FE5819D6772F}\Ad-AwareAE.exe
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)-->MsiExec.exe /X{6846389C-BAC0-4374-808E-B120F86AF5D7}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ApproveIt Desktop 5.8.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{20F8DC31-F965-4DD6-BC8A-2820C25A3ED0}
ATI Display Driver-->rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
AVG Free 9.0-->C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
CCleaner-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.8.01.0300-->MsiExec.exe /X{D25122BC-A60E-4663-B602-B01718F12044}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
DivX Codec-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
HP Driver Diagnostics-->MsiExec.exe /X{624D19C3-D55D-4368-BC10-9B53036D8358}
iolo Search and Recover-->C:\PROGRA~1\iolo\SEARCH~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\iolo\SEARCH~1\INSTALL.LOG
Java™ 6 Update 16-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216016FF}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
PureEdge Viewer 6.5-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E0000650-0650-0650-0650-000000000650}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DC42D05-680B-41B0-8878-6C14D24602DB}
Recuva (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe"
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB928365)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {8056AC9E-49C5-4375-9ADE-B2F862C9DF51} /package {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\genuinst.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\KB923789.inf
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Symantec Endpoint Protection-->MsiExec.exe /I{76B2BC31-2D96-4170-9C44-09E13B5555F3}
ThinkPad Power Management Driver-->RunDll32.exe tpinspm.dll,Uninstall
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947518)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947518-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)-->MsiExec.exe /X{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Win2PDF 2.50-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\Win2PDF\unins000.exe
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Yahoo! Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE

======Security center information======

AV: Symantec Endpoint Protection (outdated)

======System event log======

Event Code: 40960
Message: The Security System detected an attempted downgrade attack for
server DNS/authns1.mpls.qwest.net. The failure code from authentication protocol Kerberos
was "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
(0xc000005e)".

Record Number: 18417
Source Name: LSASRV
Time Written: 20090825094338.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 29
Message: The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more
time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible.
No attempt to contact a source will be made for 119 minutes.
NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

Record Number: 18416
Time Written: 20090825092651.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 14
Message: The time provider NtpClient was unable to find a domain controller to use as a time
source. NtpClient will try again in 120 minutes.

Record Number: 18415
Time Written: 20090825092650.000000-300
User:

Message: Error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 80566cfa, parameter3 f8ab5b6c, parameter4 f8ab5868.

Record Number: 18412
Time Written: 20090825092145.000000-300
User:

Message: Error code 100000d1, parameter1 e3ff5000, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 f6582e85.

Record Number: 18408
Time Written: 20090825091821.000000-300
User:

=====Application event log=====

Record Number: 23
Time Written: 20090824005839.000000-300

Record Number: 17
Time Written: 20090823235531.000000-300

Record Number: 11
Time Written: 20090823225241.000000-300

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application mcods.exe, version 13.3.127.0, faulting module mvsscan.dll, version 13.3.130.0, fault address 0x00019fc0.

Record Number: 8
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20090823220020.000000-300
User:

Record Number: 3
Time Written: 20090823214921.000000-300

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient;C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\ThirdParty\Bin;C:\Program Files\ApproveIt;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0207
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

#6 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:02 PM

Hello jcfvoygr,

Before you do any of the next step you need to temporarily disable the TeaTimer protection in spybot, as it may
stop the tools we use from doing their job. Please keep it disabled whilst I am helping you then you can enable it again
when your clean.

To disable Teatimer, open Spybot and click on the Mode tab and select Advanced mode.
It will ask you if your sure you want to go into advanced mode, select yes.
Now go to tools and click on the resident tab.
Uncheck the box that says "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of over-all system settings) active".
Then close Spybot and reboot your computer.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Note: If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, just update then run it.
  • Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan (the scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient).
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply .
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

You still have some leftovers from an incomplete uninstallation of Norton security products on your computer.
To remove the leftovers please download and run the Norton Removal Tool.

Note: The Norton Removal Tool uninstalls all Norton 2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 products and Norton 360 from your computer.
If you use ACT! or WinFAX, back up those databases before you proceed.

Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
Save it to your Desktop.
Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt.
Please post the contents of that document.

Please post back here with the following logs:
  • MBAM log
  • checkup.txt
  • New Rsit log
Thanks

unite.jpg

#7 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:50 PM

Sylar,

I have Symantec installed on here and cannot remove it through add/remove programs because of an Admin password by the previous owner.

MBAM log ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3100
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

11/4/2009 1:18:18 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-04 (13-18-18).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 120257
Time elapsed: 16 minute(s), 18 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\ntuser.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Checkup.txt -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.0
Windows XP Service Pack 3
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!
Windows Firewall Enabled!
AVG Free 9.0
Symantec Endpoint Protection
iolo Search and Recover
WMIC entry does not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Ad-Aware
Spybot - Search & Destroy
HijackThis 2.0.2
CCleaner
Java™ 6 Update 16
Adobe Flash Player 10
Adobe Reader 8.1.2
Adobe Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
Out of date Adobe Reader installed!
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Norton ccSvcHst.exe
Ad-Aware AAWService.exe
Ad-Aware AAWTray.exe is disabled!
DNS Vulnerability Check:

GREAT! (Not vulnerable to DNS cache poisoning)

`````````End of Log```````````

RSIT Log--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run by jfreeman at 2009-11-04 13:49:08
Total RAM: 511 MB (52% free)

Scan saved at 1:49:52 PM, on 11/4/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe

--
End of file - 11832 bytes

"ccApp"=- []

"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoAutoUpdate"=0
"NoDrives"=0

"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

"C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zSA.tmp\SymNRT.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zSA.tmp\SymNRT.exe:*:Enabled:Norton Removal Tool"
"C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zS4.tmp\SymNRT.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zS4.tmp\SymNRT.exe:*:Enabled:Norton Removal Tool"

2009-11-04 13:34:48 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-11-04 13:34:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-11-04 13:29:19 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-11-04 13:25:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-11-04 12:38:15 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-11-04 12:27:33 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-11-04 12:12:52 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

R2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-10-22 1028432]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]

#8 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

jcfvaygr,

Let's try this to see if we can get uninstalled, if it still doesn't work let me know.

Go to Start >> Run
Type services.msc into the Run box.
Find Symantec Management Client service and double click it.
Change the Startup type to disabled.
Click Apply then Ok and reboot your computer.

Open Symantec and go to the security settings, then untick Require a password to uninstall the client and click ok.
See the screen shot here if you can't find the security settings.

Now try to uninstall Symantec again.

As well as the norton leftovers you also have two other AntiViruses.

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either AVG or McAfee.

Then post back with a new Rsit log.

Syler

unite.jpg

#9 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Syler,

I changed the startup type to disable. But I do not have the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager to change the security settings. Also, I can not see anything on McAfee in the Add/Remove module, but I still see the file directory under C:\Program Files. Any ideas?

Jcfvoygr

#10 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

I will have another look at finding away to remove it without the password otherwise we may just end up taking it out manually. For
now let's just get McAfee removed, just don't tell me it's password protected :(

Download and run the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe).
Running the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR.exe) removes all 2005, 2006, and 2007 and newer versions of McAfee consumer products.
  • McAfee Security Center
  • McAfee VirusScan
  • McAfee Personal Firewall Plus
  • McAfee Privacy Service
  • McAfee SpamKiller
  • McAfee Wireless Network Security
  • McAfee SiteAdvisor
  • McAfee Data Backup
  • McAfee Network Manager
  • McAfee Easy Network
  • McAfee AntiSpyware
  • Click Save and save the file to any folder on the computer.
  • Navigate to the folder where the file is saved.
  • Double-click MCPR.exe.
  • Click Run. A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically. Wait for a second Command Line window to be displayed.
    Note: Do not double-click MCPR.exe again, you may have to wait up to 1 minute for the next window to appear.
    After the second window appears, the program will begin the cleanup.
  • Observe the installation, which could take several minutes. The following message will be displayed in the Command Line window:
    The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation. Reboot now? [y.n]
  • Press Y on the keyboard.
  • Wait for the computer to restart.
All McAfee products are now removed from your computer.
These McAfee removal instructions can be found at http://ts.mcafeehelp.com/faq3.asp?docid=408302

If it uninstalls ok post a new Rsit log if not just let me Know.

unite.jpg

#11 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:00 PM

Ok first of all to remove symantec try the default password which is symantec.

If that doesn't work do the following.

• Go to Start >> Run
  • Copy and paste the following command line into the Run box, then click OK.

CMD /C REG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\INTEL\LANDesk\VirusProtect6\CurrentVersion\Administrator Only\Security "%userprofile%\desktop\symantec.reg"

• This will produce a reg file on your desktop called symantec.reg, right click it and select edit, the copy and paste the contents back here.
  • If no file is produced let me know.

unite.jpg

#12 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:19 AM

Syler,

It did not produce a file.

Jcfvoygr

#13 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:56 PM

jcfvoygr,

I think this should do the trick, once you have uninstalled norton please post a new Rsit log.

cheers

unite.jpg

#14 jcfvoygr

jcfvoygr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

Syler,

Like I said before...you are the Man! Symantec gone? - check. Now to get rid of the McAfee remnants.

Here is the new RSIT log.

Thanks Jcfvoygr

Run by jfreeman at 2009-11-05 16:45:25
System drive C: has 27 GB (72%) free of 38 GB
Total RAM: 511 MB (10% free)

Scan saved at 4:46:53 PM, on 11/5/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

--
End of file - 10427 bytes

"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoAutoUpdate"=0
"NoDrives"=0

"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

"C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zSA.tmp\SymNRT.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zSA.tmp\SymNRT.exe:*:Enabled:Norton Removal Tool"
"C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zS4.tmp\SymNRT.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\jfreeman\Local Settings\temp\7zS4.tmp\SymNRT.exe:*:Enabled:Norton Removal Tool"

2009-11-05 16:35:14 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi

2009-11-05 16:43:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-11-05 16:42:03 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
2009-11-05 16:40:56 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-11-05 16:39:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-11-05 16:38:09 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-11-05 16:38:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-11-05 16:38:07 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-11-05 16:37:32 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus
2009-11-05 16:35:51 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-11-04 19:59:57 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-11-04 19:53:03 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
2009-11-04 19:53:02 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ApproveIt
2009-11-04 19:53:01 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-11-04 19:39:56 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-11-04 19:39:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-11-04 13:34:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-11-04 12:12:52 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

R2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-10-22 1028432]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]

#15 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hello jcfvoygr,

You can run the McAfee cleanup tool now.

Install ERUNT
This tool will create a complete backup of your registry. After every reboot, a new backup is created to ensure we have a safety net after each step. Do not delete these backups until we are finished.
  • Please download erunt-setup.exe to your desktop.
  • Double click erunt-setup.exe. Follow the prompts and allow ERUNT to be installed with the settings at default. If you do not want a Desktop icon, feel free to uncheck that. When asked if you want to create an ERUNT entry in the startup folder, answer Yes. You can delete the installation file after use.
  • Erunt will open when the installation is finished. Check all items to be backed up in the default location and click OK.
You can find a complete guide to using the program here:
http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/erunt.txt

When we are finished with fixing your computer (I will make it clear when we are), you can uninstall ERUNT through Add/Remove Programs. The backups will be stored at C:\WINDOWS\erdnt, and will not be deleted when ERUNT is uninstalled.

We need to execute an OTM script
  • Please download OTM by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Paste the following code under the Posted Image area. Do not include the word "Code".
    :Services
    fa17d6c4.sys
    catchme
    vsdatant
    :Reg
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
    "ProxyServer"=-
    "ProxyOverride"=-
    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D6DCACD0-A4AB-4B18-AF69-BA9A439854BC}]
    "4wAniNqdCm"=-
    :Files
    C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
    :Commands
    [EmptyTemp]
  • Push the large Posted Image button.
  • OTM may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Copy/Paste the contents under the Posted Image line here in your next reply.
  • If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Runtime Environment (JRE)" JRE 6 Update 17.
  • Click the Download button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Reamove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u17-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
-- If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
-- If you choose to update via the Java applet in Control Panel, uncheck the option to install the Toolbar unless you want it.
-- The uninstaller incorporated in this release removes previous Updates 10 and above, but does not remove older versions, so they still need to be removed manually.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click Ok and reboot your computer.

Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.

Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.
  • The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
  • After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
  • This will start the program and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
  • Now, click on the Save Report as button.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

Please post back here with the following logs:
  • OTM results
  • Kaspersky report
  • New Rsit log
Thanks

unite.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users