Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message 0x80070005 critical error - windows will close in one minute

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jwjen801

jwjen801

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

I recently have been getting the Error message Windows has encountered a critical error and will close in one minute.
I do not have the Brazilian financial Active X control that became corrupted, or if I do, I cannot find it. I have Vista 32-bit on an Acer Aspire laptop. This message comes up after I login and I can either access the Internet via Safe mode w/Networking, or do a System Restore, at which time the laptop works for about two or three times and then the error message comes back.
Do I have a bug? Please help!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

I followed the preparation guide and when I tried to run dds.scr, the black screen came up really fast and then disappeared and nothing ever came up. When I tried to run RootRepeal.exe, I was able to tell it to scan, but then I never received a report. When I tried to run it again, it said that I didn't have permission, and when I tried to delete it, it said the same thing! I am the administrator...I have Vista 32bit and I am getting the error code 0x80070005 windows has encountered a critical error and will now close. I run system restore to get it to stop, but that only works a few times, and then I get the error message again.
What do I do now??

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

Brazilian financial Active X control

Was this part of the error message?
I believe you are infected an will move you to the proper forum
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:13 PM

Welcome to BC
Your post in HJT was moved here as it did not contain any logs
We will try to create some

:trumpet:
Please download Win32kDiag.exe by AD and save it to your desktop.
alternate download 1
alternate download 2
  • This tool will create a diagnostic report
  • Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
  • When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
  • A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
  • Open that file in Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents (from Starting up... to Finished! Press any key to exit...) in your next reply.
--------------------------------------

:flowers: Go to Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
Click OK.
At the command prompt C:\>, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt should be created on your Desktop.
Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.

============================

:thumbsup:
Please download RSIT by random/random and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You will need to run this tool while connected to the Internet so it can download HijackThis if it is not located on your system. If you get a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding Rist attempting to contact the Internet, please allow the connection.
  • Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
  • Double-click on RSIT.exe to start the program.
  • If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator.
  • Click Continue after reading the disclaimer screen.
  • Leave the drop down box set to default: "List/folders created or modified in the last 1 month (30 days).
  • When the scan is complete, a text file named log.txt will automatically open in Notepad.
  • Save the log file to your desktop and copy/paste the contents here for review

Edited by garmanma, 24 October 2009 - 01:15 PM.

Mark
Posted Image

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits

#5 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

Thank you for your help. I went to Google and typed in the error message, and apparently some corrupted Active X control in Brazil is what was causing the critical error window to pop up for people. When I followed the instructions to get it off of my computer, I did not have this Active X control, which I was pretty relieved about, since I do not recall ever doing any international financial transactions on my laptop. I recently moved out of a roommate situation though, and was worried that perhaps he had been on my laptop without my knowledge.

#6 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

Running from: C:\Users\Jenny\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe

Log file at : C:\Users\Jenny\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt

WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

Searching 'C:\Windows'...

Found mount point : C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\Custom

Mount point destination : \Device\__max++>\^

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP15E8.tmp\ZAP15E8.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP2DF2.tmp\ZAP2DF2.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP4B53.tmp\ZAP4B53.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP5C42.tmp\ZAP5C42.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP81A.tmp\ZAP81A.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP93E0.tmp\ZAP93E0.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPC057.tmp\ZAPC057.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPD22D.tmp\ZAPD22D.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPE752.tmp\ZAPE752.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPEEF0.tmp\ZAPEEF0.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\temp\temp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ehome\CreateDisc\style\style

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Globalization\Globalization

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Help\Corporate\Corporate

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\000021091A0090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\12.0.4518

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\000021091A0090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.6425\12.0.6425

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109411090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\12.0.4518

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109440090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.6425\12.0.6425

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109510090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.6425\12.0.6425

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109511090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\12.0.4518

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109711090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\12.0.4518

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109910090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.6425\12.0.6425

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109A10090400000000000F01FEC\12.0.6425\12.0.6425

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\7404D2C904E0a994CAA74C9BBB21EF30\110.0.180\110.0.180

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\A18D279F484B4AA4680E22A98F016B1A\1.1.54\1.1.54

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\D7314F9862C648A4DB8BE2A5B47BE100\1.0.0\1.0.0

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Java\TrustLib\TrustLib

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Lan\Lan

Found mount point : C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\LiveKernelReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\authman\authman

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\Bind Logs\Bind Logs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\Temporary ASP.NET Files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Minidump\Minidump

Found mount point : C:\Windows\nap\configuration\configuration

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Options\Cabs\Cabs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\setup.exe\setup.exe

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\unattend\unattend

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QHEADLES\QHEADLES

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSIGNOFF\QSIGNOFF

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PIF\PIF

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PLA\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\registration\CRMLog\CRMLog

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Roaming\Motive\Motive

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SchCache\SchCache

Found mount point : C:\Windows\security\logs\logs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\security\templates\templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Adobe\ESD\ESD

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Adobe\Updater5\Data\UpdateAvailable\UpdateAvailable

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Adobe\Updater5\Install\Install

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\PnrpSqm\PnrpSqm

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\hsperfdata_LOCAL SERVICE\hsperfdata_LOCAL SERVICE

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs_DAV\Tfs_DAV

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\Updater5\locked\locked

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\Certificates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs\CRLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs\CTLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\Description Documents\Description Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\SCPD\SCPD

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Crypto\Keys\Keys

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\Certificates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs\CRLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs\CTLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\AuthCabs\Downloaded\Downloaded

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cc9db45d4d7a49bee9efe23f364bf80b\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.6001.18795_none_656cbc830d360ee8\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.6001.18795_none_656cbc830d360ee8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cc9db45d4d7a49bee9efe23f364bf80b\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.6001.22886_none_66022984264aac18\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.6001.22886_none_66022984264aac18: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\PostRebootEventCache\PostRebootEventCache

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\Handler\Handler

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\AuthCabs\Downloaded\Downloaded

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16922_none_c5603d92a849343f\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16922_none_c5603d92a849343f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21122_none_c5e9b27fc167074b\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21122_none_c5e9b27fc167074b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18326_none_c74a7d60a56c2a8c\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18326_none_c74a7d60a56c2a8c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22515_none_c7ddebb3be829235\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22515_none_c7ddebb3be829235

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18106_none_c9469106a28244f5\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18106_none_c9469106a28244f5

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\048167a0e1ade3ad1df23834faa1532e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22218_none_c9c75e79bba6335e\x86_microsoft-windows-msasn1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22218_none_c9c75e79bba6335e

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16901_none_6a4b28f6b6fb9243\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16901_none_6a4b28f6b6fb9243

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21101_none_6ad49de3d019654f\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21101_none_6ad49de3d019654f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18304_none_6c34687ab41f6f39\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18304_none_6c34687ab41f6f39

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22489_none_6c6c8757cd796d3e\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22489_none_6c6c8757cd796d3e

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18082_none_6dc25a6eb1887137\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18082_none_6dc25a6eb1887137

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\1a0b7baeebffa6ce5672fb92bf0f43c5\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22191_none_6e402703caaf139b\x86_microsoft-windows-os-kernel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22191_none_6e402703caaf139b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_d9bb3268d1c1d4a1\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_d9bb3268d1c1d4a1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_da44a755eadfa7ad\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_da44a755eadfa7ad

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_db8f9f1ccef6d022\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_db8f9f1ccef6d022

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_dc230d6fe80d37cb\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_dc230d6fe80d37cb

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_dd8cb30ccc0c03e2\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_dd8cb30ccc0c03e2

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_de0d807fe52ff24b\msil_ehepg_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_de0d807fe52ff24b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehexthost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_bd00af1ec1b137ec\msil_ehexthost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_bd00af1ec1b137ec

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehexthost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_bd8a240bdacf0af8\msil_ehexthost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_bd8a240bdacf0af8

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehiextens_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_fbe3b60309b695e1\msil_ehiextens_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_fbe3b60309b695e1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehiextens_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_fc6d2af022d468ed\msil_ehiextens_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_fc6d2af022d468ed

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_88f94fd24b0cabe6\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_88f94fd24b0cabe6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_8982c4bf642a7ef2\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_8982c4bf642a7ef2

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_8acdbc864841a767\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_8acdbc864841a767

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_8b612ad961580f10\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_8b612ad961580f10

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_8ccad0764556db27\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_8ccad0764556db27

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_8d4b9de95e7ac990\msil_ehrecobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_8d4b9de95e7ac990

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_89ae4da9447562f3\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_89ae4da9447562f3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_8a37c2965d9335ff\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_8a37c2965d9335ff

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_8b82ba5d41aa5e74\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_8b82ba5d41aa5e74

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_8c1628b05ac0c61d\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_8c1628b05ac0c61d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_8d7fce4d3ebf9234\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_8d7fce4d3ebf9234

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_8e009bc057e3809d\msil_ehshell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_8e009bc057e3809d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_c3b09a0a40ad4247\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_c3b09a0a40ad4247

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_c43a0ef759cb1553\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_c43a0ef759cb1553

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_c58506be3de23dc8\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_c58506be3de23dc8

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_c618751156f8a571\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_c618751156f8a571

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_c7821aae3af77188\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_c7821aae3af77188

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_c802e821541b5ff1\msil_mcstore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_c802e821541b5ff1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_4eabf16098b9d989\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_4eabf16098b9d989

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_4f35664db1d7ac95\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_4f35664db1d7ac95

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_50805e1495eed50a\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_50805e1495eed50a

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_5113cc67af053cb3\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_5113cc67af053cb3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_527d7204930408ca\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_527d7204930408ca

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_52fe3f77ac27f733\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.shell_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_52fe3f77ac27f733

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_313a40105a0dd6a3\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_313a40105a0dd6a3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_31c3b4fd732ba9af\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_31c3b4fd732ba9af

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_330eacc45742d224\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_330eacc45742d224

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_33a21b17705939cd\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_33a21b17705939cd

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_350bc0b4545805e4\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_350bc0b4545805e4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_358c8e276d7bf44d\msil_microsoft.mediacenter.ui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_358c8e276d7bf44d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_23959903cf2642b9\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_23959903cf2642b9

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_241f0df0e84415c5\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_241f0df0e84415c5

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_256a05b7cc5b3e3a\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_256a05b7cc5b3e3a

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_25fd740ae571a5e3\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_25fd740ae571a5e3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_276719a7c97071fa\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_276719a7c97071fa

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_27e7e71ae2946063\msil_microsoft.mediacenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_27e7e71ae2946063

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_b4272457a51e9088\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_b4272457a51e9088: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_b4b09944be3c6394\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_b4b09944be3c6394: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_b5fb910ba2538c09\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_b5fb910ba2538c09: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_b68eff5ebb69f3b2\x86_microsoft-windows-directshow-mpeg2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_b68eff5ebb69f3b2: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3426e4871c4578dd\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3426e4871c4578dd: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_34b0597435634be9\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_34b0597435634be9: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_35fb513b197a745e\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_35fb513b197a745e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_368ebf8e3290dc07\x86_microsoft-windows-e..-devices-mcx2filter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_368ebf8e3290dc07: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_cc3b9dbbcca0c455\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_cc3b9dbbcca0c455

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_ccc512a8e5be9761\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_ccc512a8e5be9761

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_ce100a6fc9d5bfd6\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_ce100a6fc9d5bfd6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_cea378c2e2ec277f\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-cbva_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_cea378c2e2ec277f

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_12cf71cda28c3451\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_12cf71cda28c3451: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_1358e6babbaa075d\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_1358e6babbaa075d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_14a3de819fc12fd2\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_14a3de819fc12fd2: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_15374cd4b8d7977b\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-ehreplay_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_15374cd4b8d7977b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3241e223dcd398af\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3241e223dcd398af: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_32cb5710f5f16bbb\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_32cb5710f5f16bbb: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_34164ed7da089430\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_34164ed7da089430: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_34a9bd2af31efbd9\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-devices-mcrmgr_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_34a9bd2af31efbd9: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehdebug_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2df5b0db851b701f\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehdebug_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2df5b0db851b701f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehdebug_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2e7f25c89e39432b\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehdebug_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2e7f25c89e39432b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2d53d4336cfb74fa\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2d53d4336cfb74fa

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2ddd492086194806\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2ddd492086194806

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_2f2840e76a30707b\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_2f2840e76a30707b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_2fbbaf3a8346d824\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehglid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_2fbbaf3a8346d824

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2bd15bd5bbe22a69\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_2bd15bd5bbe22a69

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2c5ad0c2d4fffd75\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_2c5ad0c2d4fffd75

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_2da5c889b91725ea\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_2da5c889b91725ea

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_2e3936dcd22d8d93\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_2e3936dcd22d8d93

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_2fa2dc79b62c59aa\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_2fa2dc79b62c59aa

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_3023a9eccf504813\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehplayer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_3023a9eccf504813

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_24e0915264d38aee\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_24e0915264d38aee: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_256a063f7df15dfa\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_256a063f7df15dfa: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_26b4fe066208866f\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_26b4fe066208866f: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_27486c597b1eee18\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehpresenter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_27486c597b1eee18: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_5023fdaf535192a0\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_5023fdaf535192a0

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_50ad729c6c6f65ac\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_50ad729c6c6f65ac

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_51f86a6350868e21\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_51f86a6350868e21

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_528bd8b6699cf5ca\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_528bd8b6699cf5ca

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_53f57e534d9bc1e1\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18103_none_53f57e534d9bc1e1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_54764bc666bfb04a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehres_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22215_none_54764bc666bfb04a

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehtrace_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_36d4c2db16b955b5\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehtrace_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_36d4c2db16b955b5

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehtrace_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_375e37c82fd728c1\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehtrace_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_375e37c82fd728c1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehuihlp_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3a23083c2e16dd5c\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehuihlp_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3a23083c2e16dd5c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehuihlp_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_3aac7d294734b068\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehuihlp_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_3aac7d294734b068

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_ccdc1605cc4128ba\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_ccdc1605cc4128ba

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_cd658af2e55efbc6\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_cd658af2e55efbc6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_ceb082b9c976243b\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_ceb082b9c976243b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_cf43f10ce28c8be4\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehui_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_cf43f10ce28c8be4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_4980b80557951a97\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_4980b80557951a97

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_4a0a2cf270b2eda3\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_4a0a2cf270b2eda3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_4b5524b954ca1618\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_4b5524b954ca1618

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_4be8930c6de07dc1\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehvid_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_4be8930c6de07dc1

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-m..mediadeliveryengine_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3d4262f7625d9044\x86_microsoft-windows-m..mediadeliveryengine_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_3d4262f7625d9044: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-m..mediadeliveryengine_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_3dcbd7e47b7b6350\x86_microsoft-windows-m..mediadeliveryengine_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_3dcbd7e47b7b6350: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_de90102a91400756\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_de90102a91400756

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_df198517aa5dda62\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_df198517aa5dda62

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_e0647cde8e7502d7\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_e0647cde8e7502d7

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_e0f7eb31a78b6a80\x86_microsoft-windows-tvencdec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_e0f7eb31a78b6a80

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_da1531e459e90b01\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16919_none_da1531e459e90b01: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_da9ea6d17306de0d\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21119_none_da9ea6d17306de0d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_dbe99e98571e0682\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18322_none_dbe99e98571e0682: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\471f83cd4b9c2294c1f02fbc9be65d35\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_dc7d0ceb70346e2b\x86_microsoft-windows-v..e-filters-tvdigital_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22511_none_dc7d0ceb70346e2b: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\5d37aa37b24419bd54a812b0111a4375\5d37aa37b24419bd54a812b0111a4375

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\63d1836646803e311c78dc7c6a729809\63d1836646803e311c78dc7c6a729809

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16868_none_9a40172a0fc4863e\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16868_none_9a40172a0fc4863e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21065_none_9ac68b3928e50d45\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21065_none_9ac68b3928e50d45: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18270_none_9c1383940cfa6868\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18270_none_9c1383940cfa6868: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22447_none_9cc4940f25f962e7\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22447_none_9cc4940f25f962e7: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18049_none_9e2369c00a004aef\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18049_none_9e2369c00a004aef: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22150_none_9e993405232e229b\x86_microsoft-windows-mediafoundation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22150_none_9e993405232e229b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16868_none_05136bbbd8da5cfa\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16868_none_05136bbbd8da5cfa: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21065_none_0599dfcaf1fae401\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21065_none_0599dfcaf1fae401: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18270_none_06e6d825d6103f24\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18270_none_06e6d825d6103f24: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22447_none_0797e8a0ef0f39a3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22447_none_0797e8a0ef0f39a3: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18049_none_08f6be51d31621ab\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18049_none_08f6be51d31621ab: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\8515290af8e2a11b58a5fdcb5018cdf3\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22150_none_096c8896ec43f957\x86_microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-wmvcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22150_none_096c8896ec43f957: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16926_none_f09243146e5e8997\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16926_none_f09243146e5e8997: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21126_none_f11bb801877c5ca3\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21126_none_f11bb801877c5ca3: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18330_none_f267b0126b929e6f\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18330_none_f267b0126b929e6f: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22521_none_f2fd1ef984a738c6\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22521_none_f2fd1ef984a738c6: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18111_none_f464c40268a7d22f\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18111_none_f464c40268a7d22f: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\91a9b8f920315471a87cc9055727dc6b\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22224_none_f4e691bf81cad9ef\x86_microsoft-windows-oespamfilter-dat_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22224_none_f4e691bf81cad9ef: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16884_none_83e02be57bf1f0b4\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16884_none_83e02be57bf1f0b4: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21082_none_8467a03e95119112\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21082_none_8467a03e95119112: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18288_none_85ca6bb37914e701\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18288_none_85ca6bb37914e701: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22468_none_8669aa3c92224c10\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22468_none_8669aa3c92224c10: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18064_none_87c27e31762e9c0e\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18064_none_87c27e31762e9c0e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22170_none_883d49e88f57f26d\x86_microsoft-windows-l..securityhelperclass_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22170_none_883d49e88f57f26d: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16884_none_9a0b894107fccf79\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16884_none_9a0b894107fccf79

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21082_none_9a92fd9a211c6fd7\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21082_none_9a92fd9a211c6fd7

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18288_none_9bf5c90f051fc5c6\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18288_none_9bf5c90f051fc5c6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22468_none_9c9507981e2d2ad5\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22468_none_9c9507981e2d2ad5

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18064_none_9deddb8d02397ad3\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18064_none_9deddb8d02397ad3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\98feee1bafb0596b2f2987bc05c79171\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22170_none_9e68a7441b62d132\x86_microsoft-windows-wlansvc_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22170_none_9e68a7441b62d132

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16891_none_d406d35b8367d5f1\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16891_none_d406d35b8367d5f1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21090_none_d48f47fe9c868fa6\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21090_none_d48f47fe9c868fa6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18295_none_d5f11329808acc3e\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18295_none_d5f11329808acc3e

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22476_none_d69151fc99974aa4\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22476_none_d69151fc99974aa4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18072_none_d7ea25f17da39aa2\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18072_none_d7ea25f17da39aa2

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\a3727e909e12c210a7a4be6cf1bce78a\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22181_none_d867f28696ca3d06\x86_microsoft-windows-ehome-ehkeyctl_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22181_none_d867f28696ca3d06

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_a4dd285578ce285b\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_a4dd285578ce285b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_a6d1618975e9b345\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_a6d1618975e9b345

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_a8a80213731ca5a7\x86_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_a8a80213731ca5a7

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_395fe8aa98b803ee\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_395fe8aa98b803ee: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_3b5421de95d38ed8\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_3b5421de95d38ed8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_3d2ac2689306813a\x86_microsoft-windows-security-digest_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_3d2ac2689306813a: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16926_none_7abd15c3656ef988\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16926_none_7abd15c3656ef988

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_7b458a667e8db33d\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21125_none_7b458a667e8db33d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18330_none_7c9282c162a30e60\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18330_none_7c9282c162a30e60

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_7d39c39a7ba93e27\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22518_none_7d39c39a7ba93e27

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18111_none_7e8f96b15fb84220\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18111_none_7e8f96b15fb84220

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b3da37d1490a6f1e10a887a163a78ba5\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_7f10642478dc3089\x86_microsoft-windows-security-ntlm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22223_none_7f10642478dc3089

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-l..istry-support-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_87a35e9f02db5bf5\x86_microsoft-windows-l..istry-support-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_87a35e9f02db5bf5: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-l..istry-support-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_888d4c521bb0e416\x86_microsoft-windows-l..istry-support-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_888d4c521bb0e416: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_en-us_80aa46aabe6988cc\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_en-us_80aa46aabe6988cc: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_en-us_8133bb97d7875bd8\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_en-us_8133bb97d7875bd8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_en-us_827eb35ebb9e844d\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_en-us_827eb35ebb9e844d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_en-us_82b7d285d4f79ba9\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_en-us_82b7d285d4f79ba9: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_en-us_840ea5e6b905b8f9\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_en-us_840ea5e6b905b8f9: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_en-us_84f89399d1db411a\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_en-us_84f89399d1db411a: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_586821dd6d61016f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_586821dd6d61016f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_58f196ca867ed47b\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_58f196ca867ed47b

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_5a3c8e916a95fcf0\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_5a3c8e916a95fcf0

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_5a75adb883ef144c\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_5a75adb883ef144c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_5bcc811967fd319c\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_5bcc811967fd319c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_5cb66ecc80d2b9bd\x86_microsoft-windows-netevent_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_5cb66ecc80d2b9bd

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_54bd3631b81fb89b\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_54bd3631b81fb89b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_5546ab1ed13d8ba7\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_5546ab1ed13d8ba7: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_56cac20cceadcb78\x86_microsoft-windows-netio-infrastructure_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_56cac20cceadcb78: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-network-security_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_cbcfae32467adc51\x86_microsoft-windows-network-security_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_cbcfae32467adc51: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-network-security_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_cd53c52043eb1c22\x86_microsoft-windows-network-security_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_cd53c52043eb1c22: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_en-us_f28bf998a1c9cb0c\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_en-us_f28bf998a1c9cb0c: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_en-us_f3156e85bae79e18\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_en-us_f3156e85bae79e18: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_en-us_f460664c9efec68d\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_en-us_f460664c9efec68d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_en-us_f4998573b857dde9\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_en-us_f4998573b857dde9: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_en-us_f5f058d49c65fb39\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_en-us_f5f058d49c65fb39: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_en-us_f6da4687b53b835a\x86_microsoft-windows-t..p-utility.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_en-us_f6da4687b53b835a: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_b3144862666d6db3\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_b3144862666d6db3

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_b34d67897fc6850f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_b34d67897fc6850f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_b4a43aea63d4a25f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_b4a43aea63d4a25f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_b58e289d7caa2a80\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_b58e289d7caa2a80

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_30e8bd0651b053ef\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_30e8bd0651b053ef

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_317231f36ace26fb\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_317231f36ace26fb

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_32bd29ba4ee54f70\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18311_none_32bd29ba4ee54f70

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_32f648e1683e66cc\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22497_none_32f648e1683e66cc

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_344d1c424c4c841c\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18091_none_344d1c424c4c841c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_353709f565220c3d\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-utility_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22200_none_353709f565220c3d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_5fa75f38922bdbf4\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16908_none_5fa75f38922bdbf4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\b635b7a7651f5dd1a95f6d85f3bb620f\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_6030d425ab49af00\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21108_none_6030d425ab49af00

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16865_none_80bdcfa6fa29e6c3\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16865_none_80bdcfa6fa29e6c3: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21061_none_8143436c134b5473\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21061_none_8143436c134b5473: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18266_none_82a50e96f74f910b\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18266_none_82a50e96f74f910b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22443_none_83414c42105faa15\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22443_none_83414c42105faa15: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18045_none_84a021f2f466921d\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18045_none_84a021f2f466921d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2eeda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22146_none_852abf080d834b3e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22146_none_852abf080d834b3e: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\cda90f10771552805738884d22496388\cda90f10771552805738884d22496388

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-advpack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_a9e05e55f5aca86f\x86_microsoft-windows-advpack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_a9e05e55f5aca86f

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-advpack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_aa69d3430eca7b7b\x86_microsoft-windows-advpack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_aa69d3430eca7b7b

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ebdb680516458e6e\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ebdb680516458e6e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_ec64dcf22f63617a\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_ec64dcf22f63617a: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_b2f810b7d9a605d2\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_b2f810b7d9a605d2: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_b38185a4f2c3d8de\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_b38185a4f2c3d8de: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_b4e1503bd6c9e2c8\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_b4e1503bd6c9e2c8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_b574be8eefe04a71\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_b574be8eefe04a71: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_b6c9915bd3f03513\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_b6c9915bd3f03513: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_b74a5eceed14237c\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_b74a5eceed14237c: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_deda9f807f4ec541\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_deda9f807f4ec541: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_df64146d986c984d\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_df64146d986c984d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_e0c3df047c72a237\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_e0c3df047c72a237: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_e1574d57958909e0\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_e1574d57958909e0: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_8d4e9eec54b4aaf6\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_8d4e9eec54b4aaf6: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_8dd813d96dd27e02\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_8dd813d96dd27e02: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_fffdec59a4af2c65\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_fffdec59a4af2c65: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_00876146bdccff71\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_00876146bdccff71: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_01e72bdda1d3095b\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_01e72bdda1d3095b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_027a9a30bae97104\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_027a9a30bae97104: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_03cf6cfd9ef95ba6\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_03cf6cfd9ef95ba6: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_04503a70b81d4a0f\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_04503a70b81d4a0f: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_726565555a594d2c\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_726565555a594d2c: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_72eeda4273772038\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_72eeda4273772038: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_744ea4d9577d2a22\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_744ea4d9577d2a22: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_74e2132c709391cb\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_74e2132c709391cb: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ac471aa909a2040b\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ac471aa909a2040b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_acd08f9622bfd717\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_acd08f9622bfd717: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_ae305a2d06c5e101\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_ae305a2d06c5e101: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_aec3c8801fdc48aa\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_aec3c8801fdc48aa: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f9a70f336e9aa6b8\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f9a70f336e9aa6b8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_fa30842087b879c4\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_fa30842087b879c4: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_fb904eb76bbe83ae\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_fb904eb76bbe83ae: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_fc23bd0a84d4eb57\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_fc23bd0a84d4eb57: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_fd788fd768e4d5f9\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_fd788fd768e4d5f9: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_fdf95d4a8208c462\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_fdf95d4a8208c462: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_95db47eb84802ce6\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_95db47eb84802ce6: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_9664bcd89d9dfff2\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_9664bcd89d9dfff2: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_5dfb83283d527f1d\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_5dfb83283d527f1d: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_5e84f81556705229\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_5e84f81556705229: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_5fe4c2ac3a765c13\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_5fe4c2ac3a765c13: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_607830ff538cc3bc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_607830ff538cc3bc: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_692da8c08a37209f\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_692da8c08a37209f: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_69b71dada354f3ab\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_69b71dada354f3ab: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_6b16e844875afd95\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_6b16e844875afd95: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_6baa5697a071653e\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_6baa5697a071653e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f1827f5cbd02b6c0\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f1827f5cbd02b6c0: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_f20bf449d62089cc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_f20bf449d62089cc: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_f36bbee0ba2693b6\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_f36bbee0ba2693b6: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_f3ff2d33d33cfb5f\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_f3ff2d33d33cfb5f: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlediting_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_463de2434640df73\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlediting_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_463de2434640df73

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlediting_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_46c757305f5eb27f\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlediting_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_46c757305f5eb27f

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_11580b782505959b\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_11580b782505959b: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_11e180653e2368a7\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_11e180653e2368a7: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_13414afc22297291\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_13414afc22297291: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_13d4b94f3b3fda3a\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_13d4b94f3b3fda3a: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_15298c1c1f4fc4dc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_15298c1c1f4fc4dc: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_15aa598f3873b345\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_15aa598f3873b345: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-infocard_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_58b07842671a21a4\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-infocard_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_58b07842671a21a4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-infocard_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_5939ed2f8037f4b0\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-infocard_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_5939ed2f8037f4b0

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_2d76f8e51cda9b48\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_2d76f8e51cda9b48: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_2e006dd235f86e54\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_2e006dd235f86e54: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_2f60386919fe783e\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_2f60386919fe783e: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_2ff3a6bc3314dfe7\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_2ff3a6bc3314dfe7: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_353b610816ff3030\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_353b610816ff3030: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_35c4d5f5301d033c\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_35c4d5f5301d033c: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_3724a08c14230d26\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_3724a08c14230d26: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_37b80edf2d3974cf\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_37b80edf2d3974cf: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_45b8a3358f604ac2\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_45b8a3358f604ac2: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_46421822a87e1dce\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_46421822a87e1dce: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_47a1e2b98c8427b8\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_47a1e2b98c8427b8: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_4835510ca59a8f61\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_4835510ca59a8f61: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_c3e5ae00615563ed\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_c3e5ae00615563ed: 3
Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_c46f22ed7a7336f9\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_c46f22ed7a7336f9: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-iebrshim_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_2a0ac4706805394a\x86_microsoft-windows-iebrshim_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_2a0ac4706805394a

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-iebrshim_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_2a94395d81230c56\x86_microsoft-windows-iebrshim_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_2a94395d81230c56

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_62b7657bb0fb23c8\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_62b7657bb0fb23c8

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_6340da68ca18f6d4\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_6340da68ca18f6d4

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_64a0a4ffae1f00be\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_64a0a4ffae1f00be

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_65341352c7356867\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_65341352c7356867

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_6688e61fab455309\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_6688e61fab455309

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_6709b392c4694172\x86_microsoft-windows-ieframe_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_6709b392c4694172

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieinstal_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_e6b0d1fa947e7800\x86_microsoft-windows-ieinstal_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_e6b0d1fa947e7800

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieinstal_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_e73a46e7ad9c4b0c\x86_microsoft-windows-ieinstal_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_e73a46e7ad9c4b0c

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieuser_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_0b590716d6f937b2\x86_microsoft-windows-ieuser_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_0b590716d6f937b2

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ieuser_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_0be27c03f0170abe\x86_microsoft-windows-ieuser_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_0be27c03f0170abe

Could not open reparse point C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-common_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22522_none_044c3353295315ad\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-common_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22522_none_044c3353295315ad: 3
Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16927_none_d7f7c2a8f95f038d\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16927_none_d7f7c2a8f95f038d

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21127_none_d8813796127cd699\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21127_none_d8813796127cd699

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18331_none_d9cd2fa6f6931865\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18331_none_d9cd2fa6f6931865

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22522_none_da629e8e0fa7b2bc\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22522_none_da629e8e0fa7b2bc

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18112_none_dbca4396f3a84c25\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18112_none_dbca4396f3a84c25

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22225_none_dc4c11540ccb53e5\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22225_none_dc4c11540ccb53e5

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16838_none_f831274072c7bd51\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16838_none_f831274072c7bd51

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21033_none_f8b59abb8bea11aa\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21033_none_f8b59abb8bea11aa

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18234_none_fa1364be6ff1e8e6\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18234_none_fa1364be6ff1e8e6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22403_none_fabc72e988f818ad\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22403_none_fabc72e988f818ad

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18034_none_fbf9d88c6d183b31\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18034_none_fbf9d88c6d183b31

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\f01c4bbfa608298ce96317823815654c\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22131_none_fc80747986388ef6\x86_microsoft-windows-wmspdmod_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22131_none_fc80747986388ef6

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\PostRebootEventCache\PostRebootEventCache

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\ScanFile\ScanFile

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixas\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixdts\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixns\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixrs\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixsql\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixtools\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixas\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixdts\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixns\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixrs\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixsql\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixtools\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixas\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixdts\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixns\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixrs\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixsql\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB954606_ENU\hotfixtools\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixas\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixdts\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixns\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixrs\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixsql\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\hotfixtools\files\files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Sun\Java\Deployment\Deployment

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll

[1] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 61952 C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll ()

[2] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 11776 C:\Windows\System32\logevent.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

[1] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 11776 C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_e62d292932a96ce6\cngaudit.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl

[1] 2009-10-24 11:27:13 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl

[1] 2009-10-24 11:25:11 0 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl

[1] 2009-10-24 11:27:01 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl

[1] 2009-10-24 11:27:01 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTkerberos.etl

[1] 2009-10-24 11:27:38 3152 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTkerberos.etl ()

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\Cookies\Cookies

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\General\General

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\Google Toolbar\Google Toolbar

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\MPTelemetrySubmit\MPTelemetrySubmit

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\{8A970B6B-150D-48E5-AE3B-1CE8702A34C2}\{8A970B6B-150D-48E5-AE3B-1CE8702A34C2}

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\{9C553251-85E3-40E2-B367-ECE6B6B3D6F2}\Disk1\Disk1

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\{DE13AA50-BFB3-4D50-83CD-0639FD30080D}\{DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}\{DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}

Found mount point : C:\Windows\winsxs\InstallTemp\InstallTemp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\winsxs\Temp\PendingRenames\PendingRenames

Finished!

#7 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Volume in drive C is ACER
Volume Serial Number is 240E-99D1

Directory of C:\Windows\System32

04/11/2009 01:28 MORNING 177,152 scecli.dll

Directory of C:\Windows\System32

04/11/2009 01:28 MORNING 592,896 netlogon.dll
2 File(s) 770,048 bytes

Directory of C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_380de25bd91b6f12

01/20/2008 09:24 EVENING 177,152 scecli.dll
1 File(s) 177,152 bytes

Directory of C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_39f95b67d63d3a5e

04/11/2009 01:28 MORNING 177,152 scecli.dll
1 File(s) 177,152 bytes

Directory of C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_fdb7b74337f9e857

01/20/2008 09:24 EVENING 592,384 netlogon.dll
1 File(s) 592,384 bytes

Directory of C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_ffa3304f351bb3a3

04/11/2009 01:28 MORNING 592,896 netlogon.dll
1 File(s) 592,896 bytes

Total Files Listed:
6 File(s) 2,309,632 bytes
0 Dir(s) 2,234,310,656 bytes free

#8 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

this was not the log.txt file, but it was what happened in the dos screen when the log.txt file was created

00.16865_none_80bdcfa6fa29e6c3\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6000.16865_none_80bdcfa6fa29e6c3 is too long.
The directory name C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2e
eda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.60
00.21061_none_8143436c134b5473\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6000.21061_none_8143436c134b5473 is too long.
The directory name C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\baa94b70dade5f2e
eda685302cab2d1e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.60
01.18266_none_82a50e96f74f910b\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6001.18266_none_82a50e96f74f910b is too long.
01.22443_none_83414c42105faa15\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6001.22443_none_83414c42105faa15 is too long.
02.18045_none_84a021f2f466921d\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6002.18045_none_84a021f2f466921d is too long.
02.22146_none_852abf080d834b3e\x86_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6002.22146_none_852abf080d834b3e is too long.
The directory name C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_ebdb680516458e6e\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ebdb680516458e6e is too long.
The directory name C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\d465720e0e6d39d4
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_ec64dcf22f63617a\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ablenetworkgraphics
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_ec64dcf22f63617a is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_b2f810b7d9a605d2\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_b2f810b7d9a605d2 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_b38185a4f2c3d8de\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_b38185a4f2c3d8de is too long.
.0.6001.18319_none_b4e1503bd6c9e2c8\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_b4e1503bd6c9e2c8 is too long.
.0.6001.22508_none_b574be8eefe04a71\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_b574be8eefe04a71 is too long.
.0.6002.18100_none_b6c9915bd3f03513\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_b6c9915bd3f03513 is too long.
.0.6002.22212_none_b74a5eceed14237c\x86_microsoft-windows-i..ersandsecurityzones
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_b74a5eceed14237c is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_deda9f807f4ec541\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_deda9f807f4ec541 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_df64146d986c984d\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_df64146d986c984d is too long.
.0.6001.18319_none_e0c3df047c72a237\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_e0c3df047c72a237 is too long.
.0.6001.22508_none_e1574d57958909e0\x86_microsoft-windows-i..mlrenderingadvanced
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_e1574d57958909e0 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_8d4e9eec54b4aaf6\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_8d4e9eec54b4aaf6 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_8dd813d96dd27e02\x86_microsoft-windows-i..nternetcontrolpanel
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_8dd813d96dd27e02 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_fffdec59a4af2c65\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_fffdec59a4af2c65 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_00876146bdccff71\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_00876146bdccff71 is too long.
.0.6001.18319_none_01e72bdda1d3095b\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_01e72bdda1d3095b is too long.
.0.6001.22508_none_027a9a30bae97104\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_027a9a30bae97104 is too long.
.0.6002.18100_none_03cf6cfd9ef95ba6\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_03cf6cfd9ef95ba6 is too long.
.0.6002.22212_none_04503a70b81d4a0f\x86_microsoft-windows-i..tocolimplementation
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_04503a70b81d4a0f is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.16916_none_726565555a594d2c\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_726565555a594d2c is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.21116_none_72eeda4273772038\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_72eeda4273772038 is too long.
6001.18319_none_744ea4d9577d2a22\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_744ea4d9577d2a22 is too long.
6001.22508_none_74e2132c709391cb\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitbranding_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_74e2132c709391cb is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0
.6000.16916_none_ac471aa909a2040b\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_ac471aa909a2040b is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0
.6000.21116_none_acd08f9622bfd717\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_acd08f9622bfd717 is too long.
.6001.18319_none_ae305a2d06c5e101\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_ae305a2d06c5e101 is too long.
.6001.22508_none_aec3c8801fdc48aa\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_aec3c8801fdc48aa is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6
000.16916_none_f9a70f336e9aa6b8\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f9a70f336e9aa6b8 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6
000.21116_none_fa30842087b879c4\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_fa30842087b879c4 is too long.
001.18319_none_fb904eb76bbe83ae\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_fb904eb76bbe83ae is too long.
001.22508_none_fc23bd0a84d4eb57\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_fc23bd0a84d4eb57 is too long.
002.18100_none_fd788fd768e4d5f9\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_fd788fd768e4d5f9 is too long.
002.22212_none_fdf95d4a8208c462\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-antiphishfilter_31bf385
6ad364e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_fdf95d4a8208c462 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0
.6000.16916_none_95db47eb84802ce6\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_95db47eb84802ce6 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0
.6000.21116_none_9664bcd89d9dfff2\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-directxtransforms_31b
f3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_9664bcd89d9dfff2 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.60
00.16916_none_5dfb83283d527f1d\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_5dfb83283d527f1d is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.60
00.21116_none_5e84f81556705229\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_5e84f81556705229 is too long.
01.18319_none_5fe4c2ac3a765c13\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_5fe4c2ac3a765c13 is too long.
01.22508_none_607830ff538cc3bc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-feeds-platform_31bf3856a
d364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_607830ff538cc3bc is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.16916_none_692da8c08a37209f\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_692da8c08a37209f is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.21116_none_69b71dada354f3ab\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_69b71dada354f3ab is too long.
1.18319_none_6b16e844875afd95\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_6b16e844875afd95 is too long.
1.22508_none_6baa5697a071653e\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlconverter_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_6baa5697a071653e is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.
0.6000.16916_none_f1827f5cbd02b6c0\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_3
1bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_f1827f5cbd02b6c0 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_31bf3856ad364e35_6.
0.6000.21116_none_f20bf449d62089cc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_3
1bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_f20bf449d62089cc is too long.
0.6001.18319_none_f36bbee0ba2693b6\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_3
1bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_f36bbee0ba2693b6 is too long.
0.6001.22508_none_f3ff2d33d33cfb5f\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmleditingsupport_3
1bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_f3ff2d33d33cfb5f is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.16916_none_11580b782505959b\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_11580b782505959b is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.21116_none_11e180653e2368a7\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_11e180653e2368a7 is too long.
1.18319_none_13414afc22297291\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_13414afc22297291 is too long.
1.22508_none_13d4b94f3b3fda3a\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_13d4b94f3b3fda3a is too long.
2.18100_none_15298c1c1f4fc4dc\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6002.18100_none_15298c1c1f4fc4dc is too long.
2.22212_none_15aa598f3873b345\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-htmlrendering_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6002.22212_none_15aa598f3873b345 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.16916_none_2d76f8e51cda9b48\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_2d76f8e51cda9b48 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.21116_none_2e006dd235f86e54\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_2e006dd235f86e54 is too long.
6001.18319_none_2f60386919fe783e\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_2f60386919fe783e is too long.
6001.22508_none_2ff3a6bc3314dfe7\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-internetexplorer_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_2ff3a6bc3314dfe7 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.16916_none_353b610816ff3030\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_353b610816ff3030 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer_31bf3856ad364e35_6
.0.6000.21116_none_35c4d5f5301d033c\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_35c4d5f5301d033c is too long.
.0.6001.18319_none_3724a08c14230d26\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_3724a08c14230d26 is too long.
.0.6001.22508_none_37b80edf2d3974cf\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-objectcontrolviewer
_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_37b80edf2d3974cf is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.16916_none_45b8a3358f604ac2\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_45b8a3358f604ac2 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.
6000.21116_none_46421822a87e1dce\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_46421822a87e1dce is too long.
6001.18319_none_47a1e2b98c8427b8\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18319_none_47a1e2b98c8427b8 is too long.
6001.22508_none_4835510ca59a8f61\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-runtimeutilities_31bf3
856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22508_none_4835510ca59a8f61 is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.16916_none_c3e5ae00615563ed\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.16916_none_c3e5ae00615563ed is too long.
c8c1f6d80acfbc81\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
0.21116_none_c46f22ed7a7336f9\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-setup-support_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6000.21116_none_c46f22ed7a7336f9 is too long.
The directory name C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.OLD\Download\e299352e102f0c24
faf167d1ff954d68\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-common_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.600
1.22522_none_044c3353295315ad\x86_microsoft-windows-smbserver-common_31bf3856ad3
64e35_6.0.6001.22522_none_044c3353295315ad is too long.

C:\Users\Jenny>

#9 jwjen801

jwjen801
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:35 PM

So, I ran RSIT, and it went through just like you said in the instructions, but no log file ever came up, and when I try to access it now, it says I don't have permission.

#10 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

Disregard that last log you posted and follow these instructions
Just skip whatever you cannot run

Now that you were successful in creating those two logs you need to post them in our HJT forum There they will help you with the removal through some custom scripts and programs that we cannot run here in this forum

First, try to run a DDS / HJT log as outlined in our preparation guide:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

If it won't run, don't worry, just give a brief description and tell them that these logs were all you could get to run successfully

Post them here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

The HJT team is extremely busy, so be patient and good luck
Mark
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users