Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

C:\progra~1\java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cowboys2006

cowboys2006

• Members
  • 237 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

Hello,

I am getting a message when I open the internet explore is says that "windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file.You may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item" C:\progra~1\java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe

Also when I try to save something from what I have doesnt loaded it gives the same message but a different place or file. I need to actually save the file on the computer and then open it for it to work.

I tought it was malware or something but my malware bytes, super antimalware, and zone alarm software wont detect anything. Dont know if I deleted something from the computer havent done anything lately but surf the internet.

One other thing I did notice is that I cant play any games at all. Like the monopoly from mcdonals. Anything that has to do with flash or java.

Also cant access the internet tools because it freezes and restarts again.

I tried to explain to the fullest if any more info is needed please let me know.

Can anyone please help me on this issue.

Thank you

David

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:09 AM

Maybe you don't have the latest version of Java. You might want to uninstall it and install the latest version.

#3 cowboys2006

cowboys2006
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:16 AM

thanks for responding I did do the uninstall and reinstall again but still the same thing anything else that could be?

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users