Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

greatfeedmill.com is eating my computer..please help :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 malch

malch

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hi all,

I have managed to pick up a pretty nasty virus yesterday. Every time I click on a link online I get redirected to www.greatfeedmill.com and various other websites. Its awful ☹

I got infected by clicking a link from a blog and it began downloading, I shut down quickly. Windows started installing 1 of 11 updates on the shut down screen, I knew these were the virus so I force quit the computer ..it managed to download 4. I looked at my macafee Ďrecent eventsí and it said that a change was made to c:/WINDOWS/system 32/rundll 32.exe
Process: Run DLL as an app

Three changes were made

So the virus has changed a few things there. Iíve done scan but it didnít pick up the virus
Do you think a solution could be to uninstall and reinstall rundll32.exe??

Please help I donít know much about computers . Why do people create these awful things ☹

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 WilliamBearclaw

WilliamBearclaw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

I contracted the same malady two days ago, and it is making me crazy. I hope someone can help us

#3 malch

malch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

hello

got rid of it through superanti spyware (where i used the quick fix to mend the blocked safemode)
i then ran updated superanti spyware and spybot scans in safe mode. it picked up 8 trojans..bastards. all clean now . :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users