Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloading issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

I'm running ie7 with windowsxp although i sometimes had the same problem with ie6. When i click download on rapidshare or a similiar site, it often takes forever for the download window to pop-up. When the window does popup, my download is usually really fast (sort of like it's been downloading the whole time, but the window just decided to show up now). This usually happens after i've already had 1 or 2 normal downloads. It's not always like this, but it's becoming more and more frequent. For whatever reason, i prefer IE to Safari/Firefox/etc so i'm looking for solutions other than changing browsers. Please help!

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users