Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RiverMiss

RiverMiss

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hi,

I am trying to help my parents via telephone. They are not real good with the computer and really bad when there is a problem so please bare with me through this.

My mom called tonight to say that their HP computer is having problems that started yesterday. When she clicks on IE8 she gets a message that says "Internet Explorer has stopped working". She then gets an option to have it look for a solution online and when she picks that it all goes away. She can access her email and get updates in other programs.

I do not live close to them so driving over there is not an option. I can download items and mail USB drives to them or CD's if needed.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users