Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

aspire acer computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 momof2girls

momof2girls

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:58 PM

i have this computerwin98,and what i wanted to do was delete everything in it and start over.
me,not knowing hardly anything about computers,i put in my friends windows98 cd to download it.
well when it asked me win98 or win98 second edition i clicked on it thought it was second edition and it wasn't so now when i turn it on it ask for windows second edition and i don't have one so i can't do anything,even my mouse will not work.
i know this is a mess,but i was wondering if there is a chance that it could be corrected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,392 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:24 PM

I am very confused by your post. Did you reinstall? With the 98 second edition cd? And it did not work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users