Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sdra64.exe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OnTheRopes

OnTheRopes

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:58 PM

After noticing my computer acting strangely last night, I ran AdAware last night. AdAware turned up nothing but some tracking cookies. After the AdAware scan I ran HiJackThis, and noticed a few funny things. I deleted all of them successfully except for one-sdra64.exe. After doing some research on how to remove this virus/trojan/whatever, I found out that it had certain registry keys which I was able to find successfully. However, when this key is deleted it comes back instantly, apparently due to the exe itself. The file is, according to every online resource I have been able to find, in the system 32 folder. However, when looking for it, I am unable to find the file. My computer is acting fine currently, but when I boot up I still notice a funny process that I have never seen before last night (it is some random numbers, if you guys need this process just ask.), and HiJackThis is still showing sdra64.exe This virus is kicking my ass currently and I could use some help ridding my computer of it.

Edited by OnTheRopes, 21 October 2009 - 04:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users