Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

THANKS FOR NOTHING

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 rahmenxnoodles69

rahmenxnoodles69

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

I've been posting on this site for 9 1/2 hours and though my posts have gotten views, I was never helped at all.

I think it's funny how people with topics like "oh just wondering if my old computer is clean" and other unimportant bs are helped within minutes of posting their first topic, whereas I have a legitimate problem and waited all day for nothing.

If I ever need help with something like this again, I'll definitely be visiting a different site.

THANKS FOR NOTHING, EVERYONE! :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

Hello rahmenxnoodles69,

I'm sorry to see your an impatient sort, one of the kind volunteers took the time out to reply to your previous request for help in June this year here, did you reply then! no.

So forgive us if you haven't got a reply to all these posts you posted today regarding another issue you have.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265891/nasty-internet-explorer-hijacker-that-destroyed-my-spybot-and-hijackthis-please-help/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265921/i-am-infected-with-a-hijacker-please-help-me/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265938/debilitating-infection-need-some-help/

If you had bothered to read the Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem, you must have missed the most important step of all, step#9.

God luck with your problem elsware.

regards,

Tw

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

I've been posting on this site for 9 1/2 hours and though my posts have gotten views, I was never helped at all.

I think it's funny how people with topics like "oh just wondering if my old computer is clean" and other unimportant bs are helped within minutes of posting their first topic, whereas I have a legitimate problem and waited all day for nothing.

If I ever need help with something like this again, I'll definitely be visiting a different site.

THANKS FOR NOTHING, EVERYONE! :(

I'll initiate a refund immediately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users