Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unknown nasty malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Dale in GA

Dale in GA

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

A few weeks ago, a nasty little piece of ransomware calling itself Windows Police Pro showed up on my wife's computer.

In addition to demanding that she buy their poison, WPP disabled Firefox and Windows Explorer, plus whatever onboard virus protection software she had.

She had Netscape installed, though, and was able to access the internet through it.

I visited this site and printed out the removal instructions and followed them. We downloaded fixtm.reg and fixexe.reg, as well as mbam.exe.

i was never able to get mbam to run on her computer, though, but after a number of efforts (i.e., reboot, fixtm.reg, delete the 2 files from processes list, then fixexe.reg, then an abortive attempt to run mbam), we noticed that WPP and svchast.exe had disappeared from the processes list on task manager. The extortion demands stopped and access to all functions seemed to be restored.

Two days ago, though, she told me she can't access the internet - in fact, she can't even open any of her browsers, even Netscape.

I ran Avast, and during the memory and startup check, it hangs up when scanning svchast.exe. However, when I look a the list of processes in task manager, svchast.exe isn't there, and there's nothing that looks like Windows Police Pro, either.

I rebooted and ran fixtm.reg, and then accessed task manager, but svchast still wasn't there.

I tried running mbam but it hung up after 1 or 2 seconds. The most it ever scanned was 2 files. More recently it displays an error message: "An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware support team: 703(0,14)." Sometimes the error code is 703(0,13) or 703(0,9).

I've used something called Startup Mechanic to keep track of startup items, and it hangs after a while, but it didn't display anything that looked like svchast.exe.

I'm assuming that the current problem is related to the previous problem. Because we can't access the internet from that computer, whatever tools i download have to be on a flash drive from this computer.

I posted this problem a 'am I infected?" and was given instructions to download and run RootRepeal, which I was able to do, and it returned the following report:

ROOTREPEAL AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/10/19 16:31
Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xF5D17000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF7D87000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: giveio.sys
Image Path: giveio.sys
Address: 0xF7DF7000 Size: 1664 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: speedfan.sys
Image Path: speedfan.sys
Address: 0xF7D37000 Size: 5248 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: tatertot.scr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tatertot.scr.sys
Address: 0xF4C19000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\hiberfil.sys

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\CJB420~1.EXE:{4c8cc155-6c1e-11d1-8e41-00c04fb9386d}

Path: D:\Shared D\Otherr\Sort 1006\0605\13\68sr0608-06.jpg

SSDT
-------------------
#: 025 Function Name: NtClose
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d376b8

#: 041 Function Name: NtCreateKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d37574

#: 065 Function Name: NtDeleteValueKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d37a52

#: 068 Function Name: NtDuplicateObject
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d3714c

#: 119 Function Name: NtOpenKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d3764e

#: 122 Function Name: NtOpenProcess
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d3708c

#: 128 Function Name: NtOpenThread
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d370f0

#: 177 Function Name: NtQueryValueKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d3776e

#: 204 Function Name: NtRestoreKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d3772e

#: 247 Function Name: NtSetValueKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS" at address 0xf5d378ae

Hidden Services
-------------------
Service Name: gasfkywjddlkxj
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gasfkynroukupv.sys

==EOF==

I also was ale to run WIN32Diag:

Following is the report WIN32Diag.txt:

Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe

Log file at : C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt

WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

Searching 'C:\WINDOWS'...

Finished!

I was also asked to run a 1-line command (DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt but was unable to. I kept getting an error message saying tht Windows couldn't open DIR and that I should check my spelling, etc.

The command also wouldn't run on my (hopefully uninfected) computer, by the way.

I was then asked to download and run dds.scr, which I tried, but all that ever happened was that the DOS box opened in the middle of the screen, showed the dialog, and flashed the cursor a the lower left-hand corner. I left it running like that for a few hours and nothing happened. I tried running if from the flash drive, but the result was the same.

No reports ere created.

I'd love to get this fixed because right now my wife uses my computer for her (important) work, throwing me off it for hours at a time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DocSatan

DocSatan

Bleepin' Wanna-Be

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

#3 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

Not since resolv ed, just saw this response.

I'll try what you say and get back soon.

#4 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

No luck - as before, the dds thingy wouldn't run.

I did get sypbot - search and destroy to run and it found a bunch of tracking software plus 3 malware items in the registry. It cleared all but two of the three registry things, and asked permission to clear them out when I rebooted. I said sure, then restarted.

Don't know what happened, but I can't run S&D anymore - it hangs up at item #831.

Cannot run firefox or IE. Firefox's entry under "mem usage" in task manager never gets higher than at 10,192.

#5 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:34 AM

Hi and welcome to the HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum,

I am Posted Image and I am here to help you!

I ask that you refrain from running tools other than those I suggest to you while I am cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Please perform all steps in the order received and do not proceed if you need clarification.

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

I would also like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please be courteous and appreciative for the assistance provided!

==========

RKill by Grinler

Link #1
Link #2
Link #3
Link #4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Download Link #1.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click the RKill desktop icon.
    If you are using Vista please right click and run as Admin!
  • A black screen will briefly flash indicating a successful run.
  • If this does not occur please delete that application and download Link #2.
  • Continue process until the tool runs.
  • If the tool does not run from any of the links tell me about it.
==========

Download and Run ComboFix (by sUBs)

You must rename it before saving it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

Save thcbytes.exe to your Desktop <-- Important!!!
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. Please refer to this link for instructions.

• Double click on thcbytes.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

==========

Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. Your computer fix will be based on the current condition of your computer! Any changes might delay my ability to help you.

==========

With your next post please provide:

* Combofix.txt

Kind regards,
~t
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#6 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

The infectedcomputercanot access the internet, and so I use a memory stick to transfer files from thi computer to that one.

rkill.* didn't operate on the infected computer beyond opening the DOS box, displaying a line or two of text wnding with "Please be patient while known malware is removed" or something like that, then the flashing cursor on the next line down.

I let this go on for about twenty to thirty minutes in each of the four ierations before giving up and moving on the the next iteration.

I copied thcbytes.exe to the infected desktopand tried to run it. First a status bar bout an inch long ran, followed by an alert that it was going to add something to the startup. Then came a lengthy disclaimer screen about combofix.org and combofixdownload.com, and when I agreed to that screen, it closed and nothing further happened.

No reports were produced and so none can be reproduced here.

#7 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

Hello,

rkill.* didn't operate on the infected computer beyond opening the DOS box

Per my instructions...
A black screen will briefly flash indicating a successful run.
That was a successful run. Please read my instructions carefully and stop and ask if you have questions!

==========

Let's continue.....

Please uninstall Spybot if you can. It is interfering with our progress.

Go to Start > My Computer
Go to Tools > Folder Options
Click on the View tab
Untick the following:
  • Hide extensions for known file types
  • Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
You will get a message warning you about showing protected operating system files, click Yes
Make sure this option is selected:
  • Show hidden files and folders
Click Apply and then click OK

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.

Remove the following program(s), if still present.
  • Spybot
If you are unsure of how to use Add or Remove Programs, the please see this tutorial:
How To Remove An Installed Program From Your Computer

==========

Until we can establish an internet connection you will need to continue to download to a clean computer and transfer to the infected machine.

Please download exeHelper to your desktop.
Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

==========

Please right click and delete your current copy of Combofix.

Download and Run ComboFix (by sUBs) in Safe Mode

You must rename it before saving it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

Save thcbytes.exe to your Desktop <-- Important!!!

==========

Now reboot into Safe Mode.
  • This can be done tapping the F8 key as soon as you start your computer.
  • You will be brought to a menu where you can choose to boot into safe mode.
  • Make sure you choose the option with networking support.
  • Please see here for additional details.
==========
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. Please refer to this link for instructions.

• Double click on thcbytes.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

==========

* exehelper log
* Combofix.txt

Kind regards,
~t

Edited by thcbytes, 04 November 2009 - 05:00 PM.

Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

#8 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:54 PM

Do you still desire assistance?
Posted Image

#9 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:59 PM

Sorry, I thought "briefly flash" meant that the box would open and then close - it stayed open on the infected computer and just said "Please be patient" with the cursor blinking on the next line down.

At any rate, for whatever reason, Yahoo dumped the notification into the spam folder, and I just accidentally stumbled across it. This will take a while to do, and I'll pobably respond some time tomorrow.

Thanks again for your effort, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Dale in GA, 07 November 2009 - 12:10 AM.

#10 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:25 AM

:(
Posted Image

#11 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

If Microoft Windows Recovery Console isn't available on the infected computer, and it hasn't got internet capability yet, how can I get the console?

#12 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

Proceed regardless please. We will address it later.
Thanks,
~t
Posted Image

#13 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Considerable progress - I'm sending this from the infected machine. In fact, even though IE, Firefox and other borwsers weren't operable, the internet connection was apparently just fine - when Combofix asked about downloading the recovery console, I said "What the hell, why not?" and clicked yes, and Combofix went about its work quickly and efficiently, quite to my surprise!

here are the two files you requested (Note that the log from combofix was reported out at log.txt. Also - I thought I had Avast hut down, but combofix reported that it was still running. Also; got Spybot uninstalled from the directory, add/remove wouldn't respond. Perhaps it will now. Note that while I was trying to disable Avast it started squealing about svchast.exe in the root directory, and without thinking I just told it to go ahead and delete the damned thing.

ALSO . . . McAfee still was active - i coldn't shut it down, but combofix didn't seem to care. McAfee reported some issues and a startup change.

exehelperlog.txt

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20091021
Run at 16:52:13 on 11/07/09
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe
Error deleting C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\ppp3.dat
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\ppp4.dat
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysnet.dat
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\system32\bincd32.dat
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\system32\sonhelp.htm
Deleting file C:\Program Files\Windows Police Pro\msvcm80.dll
Deleting file C:\Program Files\Windows Police Pro\msvcp80.dll
Deleting file C:\Program Files\Windows Police Pro\msvcr80.dll
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

log.txt (from thcbytes.exe)

ComboFix 09-11-07.02 - Joan 11/07/2009 17:34.1.1 - NTFSx86 NETWORK
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1023.793 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Joan\Desktop\Thcbytes.exe
AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1356 [VPS 091014-0] *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}
AV: McAfee VirusScan *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {84B5EE75-6421-4CDE-A33A-DD43BA9FAD83}
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall *enabled* {94894B63-8C7F-4050-BDA4-813CA00DA3E8}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\CrucialSoft Ltd
c:\program files\Common Files\uninstall information
c:\program files\INSTALL.LOG
c:\program files\jalmp
c:\program files\system files
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\dbsinit.exe
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\i1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\i2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\i3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\j1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\j2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\j3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\jj1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\jj2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\jj3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\l1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\l2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\l3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\pix.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\t1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\t2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\up1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\up2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\w1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\w11.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\w2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\w3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\w3.jpg
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\wt1.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\wt2.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\images\wt3.gif
c:\program files\Windows Police Pro\tmp\wispex.html
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\dirty_dishes.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\foodtray.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\heart1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\heart2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\heart3.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\menu_down.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\menu_up.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\mop_prop.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\accessories\ticket.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\music\cafe\cafe_music_a1.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\music\cafe\cafe_music_a2.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\music\cafe\cafe_music_a3.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\music\cafe\cafe_music_a4.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\music\mainmenumusic.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\baby_cry.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\chef_cook1.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\closing_time.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\customer_ditch.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\dialog_down.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\dialog_up.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\drink_table.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\expert.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\highchair_deliver.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\highchair_pickup.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\keystroke2.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\level_lose.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\level_win.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\menu_click.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\menu_rollover.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\mop_pickup.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\mop_spill.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_bring_check_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_deliver_food_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_dish_dropoff_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_dropoff_drinks_1.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_food_ready_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_gain_heart_1.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_get_drinks_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_menu_down.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_party_arrive_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_pencil_write_2.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_pickup_food_1_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_seat_people_snd.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\spill.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\table_drink.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\audio\sfx\tip_2.ogg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\flo_lose.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\flo_win.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\fullscreendialog.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\high_score_menu_bg.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\levelintro.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\levelintro.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\levelover.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\longdialog.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\longdialog.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\mainmenu.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\mainmenu_logo.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\popup.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\popup.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\textfield.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\backgrounds\upgrade_lines.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowdown_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowdown_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowdown_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowup_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowup_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\arrowup_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\checkbox_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\checkbox_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\checkbox_rotated_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\checkbox_rotated_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\decor_highlight.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\decor_normal.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\decor_selected.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_large_1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_large_2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_large_3.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_small_1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_small_2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a_small_3.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\dialog_button_a3.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\left_arrow_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\left_arrow_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\left_arrow_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button1_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button1_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button1_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button1_mask.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button2_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button2_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button2_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\main_menu_button2_mask.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\map_button_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\map_button_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\map_button_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\right_arrow_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\right_arrow_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\right_arrow_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\upgrade_down.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\upgrade_over.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\upgrade_up.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\buttons\welcome_player.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\actionpoints.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\career.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\customer.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\endless.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\global.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\config\powerups.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cook\stove.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cursor\arrow.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cursor\click.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cursor\click2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cursor\grab.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\cursor\open.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\anim.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\anim.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\blue.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\blue_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\legs.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\red.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\dad_male\red_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\anim.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\anim.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\blue.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\blue_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\legs.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\red.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\kid_male\red_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\anim.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\anim.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\baby.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\baby.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\blue.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\blue_baby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\blue_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\legs.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\red.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\red_baby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\mom_female\red_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\anim.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\anim.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\blue.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\blue_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\legs.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\red.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\customers\young_female\red_legs.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\idle.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\idle.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\lower.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\lower.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\upper.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\flo\upper.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\fonts\mercurius.mvec
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\bench.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\bench.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\blue_highchairbaby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\chair.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\chair.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\dirt2top.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\dirt4top.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\dishcart.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\dishcart.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\green_highchairbaby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\highchair_prop_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\highchair_prop_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\highchairbaby.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\highchairbaby.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\luxury_bench.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\luxury_bench.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\mop_station_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\mop_station_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\mop_station_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\podium.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\podium_heart.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\podium_heart.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\purple_highchairbaby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\radio.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\red_highchairbaby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\spill.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\spill.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\stereo.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\ticketstation.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\ticketstation.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\furniture\yellow_highchairbaby.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\family.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help_dividerline.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help1_colormatch1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help1_colormatch2.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help1_noise.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help1_score.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help2_cleardishes.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help2_givecheck.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help2_pickupfood.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help2_servefood.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\help\help2_takeorder.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\hiscore\local-hs-bb.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\hiscore\p1icon.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_1.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_2.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_3.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_4.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_5.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\career_1_6.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\endless_1_1.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_a.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_b.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_c.bin
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\playfirstlogo.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\background.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\chairs\blue.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\chairs\green.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\chairs\green.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\chairs\grey.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\chairs\red.pal
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\food\cup1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\food\food.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\food\food.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\frames\2_0.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\frames\2_1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\furniture\drinkstation1_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\furniture\drinkstation1_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\furniture\drinkstation1_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\people\cook.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\people\cook.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\props\cup_prop1.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\tables\2top.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\tables\2top.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\tables\4top.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\tables\4top.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\upgrade_icons\cafe_icon_2_0.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\upgrade_icons\cafe_icon_2_1.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\cafe\upgrades.xml
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\restaurants\tableshadow.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\careerupgrade.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\choosedifficulty.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\closeconfirm.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\entername.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\game.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\getmoregames.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\help1.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\help2.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\hiscore.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\hiscoreinfo.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\hiscoresubmit.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\levelintro.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\levelover.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\loading.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\mainloop.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\mainmenu.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\ok.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\pause.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\style.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\upgrade.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\upsell.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\scripts\yesno.lua
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\splash\aol_logo.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\splash\playfirst_logo.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\strings.xml
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\angersmoke.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\angersmoke.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\bubbles\request_bubble.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\bubbles\request_mop.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\bubbles\request_rejectmeal.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\chairflags.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\chairflags.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\check.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\checkmark.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\closed.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\coinflip.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\coinflip.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\decor_lines.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\dollar.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\expert.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\foodpoof.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\foodpoof.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\heartgrow.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\heartgrow.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\jar.anm
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\jar.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\lives_icon.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\noisering.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_d.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_e.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\notes\music_boost_f.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\tablenumber_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\tablenumber_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\traynumber.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\tutorialarrow.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\tutorialbox.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\ui_base.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\ui_hand.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\ui_timer_off.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\ui_timer_on.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgradeanim.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_bench_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_bench_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_bench_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_drink_station1_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_drink_station1_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_drink_station1_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_luxury_bench_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_luxury_bench_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_luxury_bench_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_oven_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_oven_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_oven_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_podium_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_podium_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_podium_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_powerbars_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_powerbars_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_powerbars_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_radio_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_radio_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_radio_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_stereo_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_stereo_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_stereo_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_table_a.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_table_b.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\ui\upgrades\icon_table_c.png
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\upsell\dd1.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\upsell\dd2.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\upsell\dd3.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\assets\upsell\dd4.jpg
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash2.1.0.0.53\dinerdash2.exe
c:\windows\f23567.dat
c:\windows\system32\bennuar.old
c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Police Pro
c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Police Pro\Windows Police Pro.lnk
c:\windows\system32\drivers\sjlbsocy.sys
c:\windows\system32\gasfkykqkhcirh.dat
c:\windows\system32\gasfkyktpvjinx.dll
c:\windows\system32\gasfkynyyhynoe.dll
c:\windows\system32\gasfkyulbultda.dat
c:\windows\system32\images
c:\windows\system32\images\i1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\i2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\i3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\pix.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\t1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\t2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\up1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\up2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w11.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w3.jpg
c:\windows\system32\images\wt1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\wt2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\wt3.gif
c:\windows\system32\logs
c:\windows\system32\logs\Events.dat
c:\windows\system32\lowsec
c:\windows\system32\lowsec\local.ds
c:\windows\system32\lowsec\user.ds
c:\windows\system32\ntnet.drv
c:\windows\system32\wispex.html
c:\windows\system32\wnsintit.exe
c:\windows\t55ft2803f44.dat
c:\windows\t55ft2809f44.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_CMDSERVICE
-------\Legacy_GASFKYWJDDLKXJ
-------\Legacy_NETWORK_MONITOR
-------\Legacy_WINDOWS_OVERLAY_COMPONENTS
-------\Service_cmdService
-------\Service_gasfkywjddlkxj

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-10-07 to 2009-11-07 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-11-07 22:46 . 2009-11-07 22:46 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\LastGood
2009-10-17 13:59 . 2009-10-17 13:59 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Joan\IECompatCache
2009-10-15 23:41 . 2009-10-15 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Joan\Application Data\Malwarebytes

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-11-07 21:52 . 2006-01-01 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-11-07 21:38 . 2006-01-01 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-10-16 23:35 . 2006-10-14 23:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Joan\Application Data\SiteAdvisor
2009-09-28 04:51 . 2009-09-28 04:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Alwil Software
2009-09-27 21:27 . 2009-09-21 15:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-09-21 15:08 . 2009-09-21 15:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-09-15 10:59 . 2009-09-28 04:51 1279968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2009-09-15 10:56 . 2009-09-28 04:51 93424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
2009-09-15 10:56 . 2009-09-28 04:51 94160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
2009-09-15 10:55 . 2009-09-28 04:51 114768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2009-09-15 10:55 . 2009-09-28 04:51 20560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2009-09-15 10:54 . 2009-09-28 04:52 52368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2009-09-15 10:54 . 2009-09-28 04:52 23152 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2009-09-15 10:53 . 2009-09-28 04:52 27408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
2009-09-15 10:53 . 2009-09-28 04:52 97480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\AvastSS.scr
2009-09-10 18:54 . 2009-09-27 21:26 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 18:53 . 2009-09-27 21:26 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2005-07-10 20:10 . 2005-05-28 20:10 56 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\0A32AA6541.sys
2005-07-10 20:10 . 2005-05-28 19:52 3766 -csha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 1694208]
"DW4"="c:\program files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe" [2005-09-29 597104]
"updateMgr"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [2006-03-30 313472]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-03-05 2260480]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"eFax 4.2"="c:\program files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GDllCmd.exe" [2006-07-14 107008]
"SiteAdvisor"="c:\program files\SiteAdvisor\6172\SiteAdv.exe" [2006-08-10 35416]
"Startup Manager Scanner"="c:\program files\Startup Mechanic\StartupMonitor.exe" [2004-09-05 86016]
"mcagent_exe"="c:\program files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2009-01-09 645328]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2008-05-20 185896]
"BellSouthWCC_McciTrayApp"="c:\program files\BellSouthWCC\McciTrayApp.exe" [2006-03-10 543232]
"avast!"="c:\progra~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe" [2009-09-15 81000]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"="c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe" [2007-11-21 218496]

c:\documents and settings\Joan\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Z_Start.lnk.disabled [2006-1-26 644]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
eFax 4.2.lnk - c:\program files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GTray.exe [2006-9-9 612352]
HPAiODevice(hp officejet g series) - 1.lnk - c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\hp officejet g series\Bin\hpoavn07.exe [2002-11-20 151552]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.sys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run-]
"Aour"="c:\program files\eabn\rnca.exe" -vt ndrv

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run-]
"TBPS"=c:\progra~1\Toolbar\TBPS.exe
"elitemedia"=c:\windows\elitemediapop.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_04\\bin\\javaw.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\McAfee\\MNA\\McNASvc.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\ATT-HSI\\McciBrowser.exe"=

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [9/27/2009 11:51 PM 114768]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [9/27/2009 11:51 PM 20560]
R3 IPN2120;Wireless-B PCI Adapter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\LSIPNDS.sys [5/3/2005 4:42 PM 96256]
S2 0003031239936005mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0003031239936005);c:\windows\TEMP\000303~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\windows\TEMP\000303~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]
S3 iscFlash;iscFlash;\??\c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys --> c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys [?]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*NewlyCreated* - MBR
*Deregistered* - mbr

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost - NetSvcs
brooekuz
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-10-15 c:\windows\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
- c:\windows\system32\defrag.exe [2004-08-04 12:00]

2009-10-01 c:\windows\Tasks\McQcTask.job
- c:\program files\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2006-10-14 15:53]

2009-11-07 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
- c:\program files\RegCure\RegCure.exe [2008-12-29 17:58]

2009-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:7171
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp/defaults/su/*http://www.yahoo.com
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s1ulhi2f.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - www.google.com
FF - component: c:\program files\SiteAdvisor\6253\FF\components\FFHook.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava11.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava12.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava13.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava14.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJPI150_04.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPOJI610.dll
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

Toolbar-Locked - (no file)

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-07 17:55
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(2996)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\program files\SiteAdvisor\6172\saHook.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
c:\windows\system32\msls31.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\windows\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\program files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
c:\program files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
c:\windows\system32\wdfmgr.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
c:\program files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
c:\progra~1\HEWLET~1\AiO\Shared\Bin\hpoevm07.exe
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\Shared\bin\hpOSTS07.exe
Completion time: 2009-11-07 18:06 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-11-07 23:06

Pre-Run: 5,781,954,560 bytes free
Post-Run: 4,482,281,472 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - 33F3105E3F743B734243F7460B24FA8F

As noted, I can now use the infected computer to access internet, which is a tremendous boon. I expect there might be additional steps to take - but my wife is dying to get her mochine back - cn I reinstall Spybot, re-enable Avast and let her use it?

and thanks so much!

Edited by Dale in GA, 07 November 2009 - 07:13 PM.

#14 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:41 AM

Well done! :(

Combofix went about its work quickly and efficiently, quite to my surprise!

Exehelper should have re-established your connection prior to the CF run.

==========

As noted, I can now use the infected computer to access internet, which is a tremendous boon. I expect there might be additional steps to take - but my wife is dying to get her mochine back - cn I reinstall Spybot, re-enable Avast and let her use it?

No!! We are not done yet. Do not reinstall Spybot. It will interfere with our progress. I will let you know when your clean and offer some clean up and prevention tips. Do only as I instruct for now please.

==========

Note that while I was trying to disable Avast it started squealing about svchast.exe in the root directory, and without thinking I just told it to go ahead and delete the damned thing.

Ok.

==========

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either McAfee or Avast.

Please indicate which AV you uninstalled in your next post.

==========

You should be aware........

One or more of the identified infections was a Backdoor trojan/Rootkit.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. If after careful consideration you have decided to move forward with cleanup then please proceed as I have outlined below.

==========

:( Warning: This script was specifically written and designed for this user only. Unsupervised use of this tool could render your computer unbootable permanently!! :)

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

File::
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe

Registry::
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=-
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run-]
"Aour"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run-]
"TBPS"=-
"elitemedia"=-

Driver::
brooekuz

NetSvc::
brooekuz

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Posted Image

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

==========

Please rerun MBAM.

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware <--- Important!!
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

==========

We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Under "Extra Registry" please check "Use Safelist" and also check "LOP Check" and "Purity Check" as pictured.Posted Image
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
==========

* Which AV did you uninstall?
* Combofix.txt
* MBAM log
* OTL.txt
* OTL Extra.txt

Kind regards,
~t
Posted Image

#15 Dale in GA

Dale in GA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

Suddenly feel so terribly productive!

I uninstalled mcAfee and remained with Avast.

Here is combofix.txt:

ComboFix 09-11-07.02 - Joan 11/09/2009 16:43.2.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1023.581 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Joan\Desktop\Thcbytes.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Joan\Desktop\CFScript.txt
AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1356 [VPS 091109-1] *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}

FILE ::
"c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy"
"c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy"
"c:\windows\svchast.exe"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_BROOEKUZ
-------\Legacy_CMDSERVICE
-------\Legacy_NETWORK_MONITOR
-------\Legacy_WINDOWS_OVERLAY_COMPONENTS

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-10-09 to 2009-11-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-17 13:59 . 2009-10-17 13:59 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Joan\IECompatCache
2009-10-15 23:41 . 2009-10-15 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Joan\Application Data\Malwarebytes

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-11-09 21:28 . 2006-10-14 13:12 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
2009-11-09 20:59 . 2006-10-15 00:35 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SiteAdvisor
2009-11-07 21:52 . 2006-01-01 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-11-07 21:38 . 2006-01-01 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-09-28 04:51 . 2009-09-28 04:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Alwil Software
2009-09-27 21:27 . 2009-09-21 15:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-09-21 15:08 . 2009-09-21 15:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-09-15 10:59 . 2009-09-28 04:51 1279968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2009-09-15 10:56 . 2009-09-28 04:51 93424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
2009-09-15 10:56 . 2009-09-28 04:51 94160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
2009-09-15 10:55 . 2009-09-28 04:51 114768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2009-09-15 10:55 . 2009-09-28 04:51 20560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2009-09-15 10:54 . 2009-09-28 04:52 52368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2009-09-15 10:54 . 2009-09-28 04:52 23152 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2009-09-15 10:53 . 2009-09-28 04:52 27408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
2009-09-15 10:53 . 2009-09-28 04:52 97480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\AvastSS.scr
2009-09-11 14:33 . 2004-08-04 12:00 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2009-09-10 18:54 . 2009-09-27 21:26 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 18:53 . 2009-09-27 21:26 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-09-04 20:45 . 2004-08-04 12:00 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msasn1.dll
2009-08-29 08:08 . 2004-08-04 12:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-08-26 08:16 . 2004-08-04 12:00 247326 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\strmdll.dll
2005-07-10 20:10 . 2005-05-28 20:10 56 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\0A32AA6541.sys
2005-07-10 20:10 . 2005-05-28 19:52 3766 -csha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2009-11-07_22.56.02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+ 2009-11-09 21:04 . 2009-11-09 21:04 16384 c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_dc.dat
+ 2009-11-09 21:52 . 2009-11-09 21:52 16384 c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_b0.dat
+ 2009-03-08 08:31 . 2009-08-29 08:08 55296 c:\windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
- 2009-03-08 08:31 . 2009-07-03 17:09 55296 c:\windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 25600 c:\windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 25600 c:\windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
+ 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-08-29 08:08 12800 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpshims.dll
- 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-07-03 17:09 12800 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpshims.dll
+ 2009-07-29 08:47 . 2009-08-29 08:08 55296 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
- 2009-07-29 08:47 . 2009-07-03 17:09 55296 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-09-04 20:45 58880 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msasn1.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 25600 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 25600 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
- 2005-05-03 20:21 . 2009-11-07 22:49 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
+ 2005-05-03 20:21 . 2009-11-09 17:29 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
- 2005-05-03 20:21 . 2009-11-07 22:49 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat
+ 2005-05-03 20:21 . 2009-11-09 17:29 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat
- 2009-06-05 21:52 . 2009-11-07 22:49 16384 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\IETldCache\index.dat
+ 2009-06-05 21:52 . 2009-11-09 17:29 16384 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\IETldCache\index.dat
+ 2009-11-08 03:05 . 2009-11-09 17:29 16384 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\index.dat
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 12800 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\xpshims.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-03 17:09 55296 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 25600 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\jsproxy.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-04-10 06:01 530280 c:\windows\system32\wmspdmod.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 206848 c:\windows\system32\occache.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 206848 c:\windows\system32\occache.dll
+ 2009-03-08 08:32 . 2009-08-29 08:08 594432 c:\windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
- 2009-03-08 08:32 . 2009-07-03 17:09 594432 c:\windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 184320 c:\windows\system32\iepeers.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 184320 c:\windows\system32\iepeers.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 387584 c:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-28 10:35 173056 c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 11:01 173056 c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-04-10 06:01 530280 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wmspdmod.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 916480 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-26 08:16 247326 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\strmdll.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2008-10-03 10:15 247326 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\strmdll.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 206848 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\occache.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 206848 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\occache.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-06-25 08:44 133632 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msv1_0.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-09-11 14:33 133632 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msv1_0.dll
- 2009-07-29 08:47 . 2009-07-03 17:09 594432 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
+ 2009-07-29 08:47 . 2009-08-29 08:08 594432 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
- 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-07-03 17:09 246272 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieproxy.dll
+ 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-08-29 08:08 246272 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieproxy.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 184320 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 184320 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 387584 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedkcs32.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 11:01 173056 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-28 10:35 173056 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2009-11-09 08:02 . 2008-07-08 13:02 382840 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\spuninst\updspapi.dll
+ 2009-11-09 08:02 . 2008-07-08 13:02 231288 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-03 17:09 915456 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\wininet.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-05-26 11:40 382840 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\spuninst\updspapi.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2008-07-08 13:02 231288 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-03 17:09 206848 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\occache.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-03 17:09 594432 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\msfeeds.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 246272 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\ieproxy.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 184320 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\iepeers.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 386048 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 11:01 173056 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2009-11-07 22:47 . 2009-08-13 13:55 1748992 c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6001.22319_x-ww_f0b4c2df\GdiPlus.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 1208832 c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1208832 c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-17 16:27 1435648 c:\windows\system32\query.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2006-06-22 05:06 1435648 c:\windows\system32\query.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-04 14:00 2180352 c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
+ 2004-08-03 22:59 . 2009-08-04 13:13 2057728 c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
- 2004-08-03 22:59 . 2009-02-06 16:49 2057728 c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-10-22 09:19 5939712 c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
+ 2009-03-08 08:32 . 2009-08-29 08:08 1985536 c:\windows\system32\iertutil.dll
- 2009-03-08 08:32 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1985536 c:\windows\system32\iertutil.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-08-29 08:08 1208832 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1208832 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-07-17 16:27 1435648 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\query.dll
- 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2006-06-22 05:06 1435648 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\query.dll
+ 2006-12-19 14:17 . 2009-08-04 14:00 2180352 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntoskrnl.exe
- 2006-12-19 12:55 . 2009-02-06 16:49 2015744 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrpamp.exe
+ 2006-12-19 12:55 . 2009-08-04 13:13 2015744 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrpamp.exe
- 2006-12-19 12:55 . 2009-02-06 16:49 2057728 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlpa.exe
+ 2006-12-19 12:55 . 2009-08-04 13:13 2057728 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlpa.exe
- 2006-12-19 14:15 . 2009-02-06 17:22 2136064 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlmp.exe
+ 2006-12-19 14:15 . 2009-08-04 13:58 2136064 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlmp.exe
+ 2004-08-04 12:00 . 2009-10-22 09:19 5939712 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
- 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1985536 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
+ 2009-06-10 08:06 . 2009-08-29 08:08 1985536 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
+ 2009-11-09 08:02 . 2009-08-29 08:08 5940224 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\mshtml.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1208832 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\urlmon.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:09 . 2009-07-19 13:18 5937152 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\mshtml.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-03 17:09 1985536 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\iertutil.dll
+ 2005-03-02 00:59 . 2009-08-04 14:00 2180352 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
- 2005-03-02 00:34 . 2009-02-06 16:49 2015744 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrpamp.exe
+ 2005-03-02 00:34 . 2009-08-04 13:13 2015744 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrpamp.exe
- 2005-03-02 00:34 . 2009-02-06 16:49 2057728 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
+ 2005-03-02 00:34 . 2009-08-04 13:13 2057728 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
+ 2005-03-02 00:57 . 2009-08-04 13:58 2136064 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe
- 2005-03-02 00:57 . 2009-02-06 17:22 2136064 c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe
+ 2005-05-11 07:00 . 2009-10-02 18:01 25198016 c:\windows\system32\MRT.exe
+ 2009-03-08 08:39 . 2009-08-29 08:08 11069440 c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
+ 2009-06-10 08:05 . 2009-08-29 08:08 11069440 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
+ 2009-11-08 08:10 . 2009-07-19 22:48 11067392 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\ieframe.dll
-- Snapshot reset to current date --
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 1694208]
"DW4"="c:\program files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe" [2005-09-29 597104]
"updateMgr"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [2006-03-30 313472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"eFax 4.2"="c:\program files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GDllCmd.exe" [2006-07-14 107008]
"Startup Manager Scanner"="c:\program files\Startup Mechanic\StartupMonitor.exe" [2004-09-05 86016]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2008-05-20 185896]
"BellSouthWCC_McciTrayApp"="c:\program files\BellSouthWCC\McciTrayApp.exe" [2006-03-10 543232]
"avast!"="c:\progra~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe" [2009-09-15 81000]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"="c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe" [2007-11-21 218496]

c:\documents and settings\Joan\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Z_Start.lnk.disabled [2006-1-26 644]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
eFax 4.2.lnk - c:\program files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GTray.exe [2006-9-9 612352]
HPAiODevice(hp officejet g series) - 1.lnk - c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\hp officejet g series\Bin\hpoavn07.exe [2002-11-20 151552]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.sys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_04\\bin\\javaw.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\ATT-HSI\\McciBrowser.exe"=

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [9/27/2009 11:51 PM 114768]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [9/27/2009 11:51 PM 20560]
R3 IPN2120;Wireless-B PCI Adapter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\LSIPNDS.sys [5/3/2005 4:42 PM 96256]
S3 iscFlash;iscFlash;\??\c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys --> c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys [?]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*Deregistered* - mbr
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-11-09 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job

2009-11-08 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:7171
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp/defaults/su/*http://www.yahoo.com
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s1ulhi2f.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - www.google.com
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava11.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava12.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava13.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava14.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJava32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJPI150_04.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPOJI610.dll

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-09 17:04
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3352)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
c:\windows\system32\msls31.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\windows\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\program files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
c:\windows\system32\wdfmgr.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
c:\program files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
c:\progra~1\HEWLET~1\AiO\Shared\Bin\hpoevm07.exe
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\Shared\bin\hpOSTS07.exe
Completion time: 2009-11-09 17:11 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-11-09 22:10
ComboFix2.txt 2009-11-07 23:06

Pre-Run: 5,556,658,176 bytes free
Post-Run: 5,515,976,704 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 6FEF5AC241DED5E7022F777ACBB4604A

Here is MBAM.log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3137
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/9/2009 7:14:50 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-09 (19-14-50).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 103673
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 8 minute(s), 21 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\The Weather Channel (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Weather Services (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_CMDSERVICE (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_NETWORK_MONITOR (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Save (Adware.WhenU) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Save\store.db (Adware.WhenU) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSlxcp.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\him2.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Here is OTL.txt:

OTL logfile created on: 11/9/2009 7:26:55 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.4.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1023.49 Mb Total Physical Memory | 733.57 Mb Available Physical Memory | 71.67% Memory free
1.28 Gb Paging File | 0.98 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.73% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 384 768 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 19.53 Gb Total Space | 5.16 Gb Free Space | 26.41% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 37.73 Gb Total Space | 34.10 Gb Free Space | 90.38% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: JOANS_COMPUTER
Current User Name: Joan
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2009/11/09 19:24:58 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2009/09/15 05:56:48 | 00,081,000 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
PRC - [2009/09/15 05:56:43 | 00,138,680 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
PRC - [2009/09/15 05:56:28 | 00,254,040 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
PRC - [2009/09/15 05:54:13 | 00,352,920 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
PRC - [2009/09/15 05:49:40 | 00,018,752 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
PRC - [2008/09/23 09:45:29 | 00,303,104 | ---- | M] (Motive Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
PRC - [2008/09/10 13:01:28 | 00,611,664 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
PRC - [2008/05/20 10:42:46 | 00,185,896 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
PRC - [2007/06/13 05:23:07 | 01,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2006/07/14 15:39:07 | 00,612,352 | ---- | M] (j2 Global Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GTray.exe
PRC - [2006/07/14 15:36:57 | 00,107,008 | ---- | M] (j2 Global Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GDllCmd.exe
PRC - [2006/03/10 13:01:02 | 00,543,232 | ---- | M] (Motive Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\BellSouthWCC\McciTrayApp.exe
PRC - [2004/10/13 11:24:37 | 01,694,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
PRC - [2004/09/22 18:46:10 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
PRC - [2004/09/05 13:01:51 | 00,086,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Startup Mechanic\StartupMonitor.exe
PRC - [2004/01/13 17:00:02 | 00,311,296 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
PRC - [2004/01/13 16:55:52 | 00,174,592 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
PRC - [2002/11/20 18:09:10 | 00,294,912 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\Shared\Bin\hposts07.exe
PRC - [2002/11/20 17:48:24 | 00,299,008 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\Shared\Bin\hpoevm07.exe
PRC - [2002/11/20 17:15:00 | 00,151,552 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\hp officejet g series\Bin\hpoavn07.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2009/11/09 19:24:58 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2006/08/25 10:45:55 | 01,054,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,185,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2009/09/15 05:56:43 | 00,138,680 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe -- (avast! Antivirus)
SRV - [2009/09/15 05:56:28 | 00,254,040 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe -- (avast! Mail Scanner)
SRV - [2009/09/15 05:54:13 | 00,352,920 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe -- (avast! Web Scanner)
SRV - [2009/09/15 05:49:40 | 00,018,752 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe -- (aswUpdSv)
SRV - [2008/09/23 09:45:29 | 00,303,104 | ---- | M] (Motive Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe -- (McciCMService)
SRV - [2008/09/10 13:01:28 | 00,611,664 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe -- (aawservice)
SRV - [2004/09/22 18:46:10 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe -- (UMWdf)
SRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc)
SRV - [2004/01/13 17:00:02 | 00,311,296 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE -- (LexBceS)
SRV - [2003/11/13 12:29:40 | 00,455,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Linksys\Wireless-B PCI Adapter\NICServ.exe -- (NICSer_WMP11)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2009/09/15 05:56:14 | 00,094,160 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys -- (aswMon2)
DRV - [2009/09/15 05:55:30 | 00,114,768 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys -- (aswSP)
DRV - [2009/09/15 05:55:19 | 00,020,560 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys -- (aswFsBlk)
DRV - [2009/09/15 05:54:30 | 00,052,368 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys -- (aswTdi)
DRV - [2009/09/15 05:54:21 | 00,023,152 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys -- (aswRdr)
DRV - [2009/09/15 05:53:24 | 00,027,408 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys -- (Aavmker4)
DRV - [2008/09/23 09:45:32 | 00,021,248 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMP50.sys -- (MREMP50)
DRV - [2008/09/23 09:45:31 | 00,020,096 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRESP50.sys -- (MRESP50)
DRV - [2007/11/13 05:25:53 | 00,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2007/08/27 13:25:12 | 00,019,345 | ---- | M] (Motive, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMPR5.sys -- (MREMPR5)
DRV - [2007/08/27 13:25:12 | 00,018,003 | ---- | M] (Motive, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRENDIS5.sys -- (MRENDIS5)
DRV - [2006/09/24 08:28:46 | 00,005,248 | ---- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\speedfan.sys -- (speedfan)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2004/08/03 17:29:56 | 01,897,408 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2003/08/26 15:28:30 | 00,096,256 | ---- | M] (Cisco-Linksys, LLC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LSIPNDS.sys -- (IPN2120)
DRV - [2003/08/19 17:27:40 | 00,073,984 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viaudio.sys -- (VIAudio)
DRV - [2003/07/16 21:28:02 | 00,017,142 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBTNDIS5.sys -- (CBTNDIS5)
DRV - [2003/05/14 15:01:42 | 00,062,673 | R--- | M] (Funk Software, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\odysseyIM3.sys -- (odysseyIM3)
DRV - [2001/08/17 07:13:08 | 00,027,165 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fetnd5.sys -- (FETNDIS)
DRV - [1996/04/03 14:33:26 | 00,005,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\giveio.sys -- (giveio)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local;<local>
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=localhost:7171

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://search.msn.com
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=localhost:7171

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://search.msn.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=localhost:7171

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://my.yahoo.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=localhost:7171

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "www.google.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.5.5

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\browserrecord [2008/05/20 10:43:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/11/08 08:53:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/11/08 08:53:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.2.0\Extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Components [2008/05/20 10:43:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.2.0\Extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Plugins [2008/05/20 10:43:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.3.3\Extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Components [2008/05/20 10:43:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.3.3\Extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Plugins [2008/05/20 10:43:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/09/07 07:57:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2008/09/07 07:57:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2006/02/07 11:44:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s1ulhi2f.default\extensions
[2007/09/16 20:27:33 | 00,002,386 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s1ulhi2f.default\searchplugins\siteadvisor.xml
[2006/02/07 11:44:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/11/08 08:53:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2009/11/08 08:52:52 | 00,023,512 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/11/08 08:52:53 | 00,137,176 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2006/07/28 07:32:54 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np32dsw.dll
[2009/11/08 08:52:58 | 00,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2008/05/20 10:43:22 | 00,144,984 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2008/05/20 10:43:39 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2008/05/20 10:43:00 | 00,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2009/09/06 15:44:38 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Yahoo! Companion BHO) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer) - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Companion) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Companion) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Companion) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Companion) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast!] C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashDisp.exe (ALWIL Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BellSouthWCC_McciTrayApp] C:\Program Files\BellSouthWCC\McciTrayApp.exe (Motive Communications, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [eFax 4.2] C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GDllCmd.exe (j2 Global Communications, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Mbam\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Startup Manager Scanner] C:\Program Files\Startup Mechanic\StartupMonitor.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003..\Run: [DW4] C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe (The Weather Channel Interactive)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003..\Run: [MSMSGS] C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003..\Run: [updateMgr] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\eFax 4.2.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.2\J2GTray.exe (j2 Global Communications, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HPAiODevice(hp officejet g series) - 1.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\hp officejet g series\Bin\hpoavn07.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Z_Start.lnk.disabled ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\NPJPI150_04.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: //@install.mar@ ([]msni in My Computer)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: //@mail.mar@ ([]msni in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: 65 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: //@install.mar@ ([]msni in My Computer)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: //@mail.mar@ ([]msni in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: 65 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-19\..Trusted Domains: 65 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-20\..Trusted Domains: 65 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\..Trusted Domains: 65 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/...nst20040510.cab (YInstStarter Class)
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} http://photos.walmart.com/WalmartActivia.cab (Snapfish Activia)
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...83/mcinsctl.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} http://groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab (MSN Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_04)
O16 - DPF: {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A} http://web1.shutterfly.com/downloads/Uploader.cab (Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin)
O16 - DPF: {BAE1D8DF-0B35-47E3-A1E7-EEB3FF2ECD19} http://www.shockwave.com/content/dinerdash...tg.1.0.0.33.cab (CPlayFirstddfotgControl Object)
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...,26/mcgdmgr.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {C02226EB-A5D7-4B1F-BD7E-635E46C2288D} http://a.download.toontown.com/sv1.0.24.18/ttinst.cab (Toontown Installer ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_04)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 () - file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Joan/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg
O24 - Desktop Components:1 () - http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k209/sos...pg?t=1172889473
O24 - Desktop Components:2 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/05/03 15:17:09 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/09 19:24:57 | 00,528,896 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/09 16:40:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Thcbytes
[2009/11/07 17:24:49 | 00,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2009/11/04 12:46:32 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009/10/22 16:41:54 | 06,875,440 | ---- | C] (Opera Software ASA ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Opera_1000_en_Setup.exe
[2009/10/19 15:29:50 | 00,472,064 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\tatertot.scr
[2009/10/17 09:00:11 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Recent
[2009/10/17 08:59:23 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\IECompatCache
[2009/10/15 18:41:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/10/15 18:41:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Mbam
[5 C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/09 19:24:58 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/09 19:21:40 | 00,013,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/11/09 19:21:29 | 00,000,436 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
[2009/11/09 19:20:33 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/09 19:20:22 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/11/09 19:20:20 | 10,732,74880 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/11/09 19:18:13 | 10,747,904 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\NTUSER.DAT
[2009/11/09 19:18:00 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/09 17:04:55 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/11/09 17:04:36 | 00,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009/11/08 22:41:34 | 00,260,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Photobucket_listing__11-9-09.doc
[2009/11/08 22:41:11 | 00,592,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Book Sales Revenue- 9-28-09.xls
[2009/11/08 15:05:23 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\GIFT IDEAS FOR XMAS.doc
[2009/11/08 13:29:29 | 00,261,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Photobucket_listing__9-27-09.doc
[2009/11/08 13:14:26 | 00,051,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\VHS - Exercise Videos.xls
[2009/11/08 08:57:44 | 00,002,355 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Microsoft Word.lnk
[2009/11/08 03:18:00 | 00,000,370 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure.job
[2009/11/08 03:10:27 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/11/07 17:46:01 | 00,356,302 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/11/07 17:46:01 | 00,311,604 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/11/07 17:46:01 | 00,039,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/11/07 17:25:00 | 00,000,281 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/11/07 14:28:50 | 03,562,645 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Thcbytes.exe
[2009/11/07 14:26:54 | 00,288,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2009/11/06 10:53:52 | 00,267,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/04 14:01:19 | 00,236,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\pev.exe
[2009/11/04 14:01:19 | 00,008,610 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\ncmd.cfxxe
[2009/11/04 14:01:19 | 00,000,439 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\rkill.reg
[2009/11/04 13:52:43 | 00,077,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/11/02 18:16:12 | 00,000,179 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut (2) to Removable Disk (E).lnk
[2009/11/02 17:03:14 | 00,523,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\dds.pif
[2009/11/02 17:02:44 | 00,523,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/10/25 06:11:34 | 00,077,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/10/22 06:59:22 | 06,875,440 | ---- | M] (Opera Software ASA ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Opera_1000_en_Setup.exe
[2009/10/22 04:19:04 | 05,939,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshtml.dll
[2009/10/22 04:19:04 | 05,939,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[2009/10/20 18:31:08 | 00,000,179 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to Removable Disk (E).lnk
[2009/10/20 18:30:54 | 00,000,299 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to System ©.lnk
[2009/10/20 18:30:44 | 00,000,279 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to Data (D).lnk
[2009/10/19 15:30:36 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/10/18 22:31:22 | 00,047,104 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe
[2009/10/18 22:29:46 | 00,472,064 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\tatertot.scr
[2009/10/17 09:02:11 | 00,000,404 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\cc_20091017_100203.reg
[2009/10/17 09:01:53 | 00,012,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\cc_20091017_100052.reg
[2009/10/15 20:04:29 | 00,000,518 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/10/13 18:05:16 | 00,035,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\CAM BBall Cheer.doc
[2009/10/12 18:12:45 | 00,000,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lexstat.ini
[2009/10/11 20:19:02 | 00,034,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Magazines (List)-9-30-09.xls
[5 C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/11/08 13:42:16 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\GIFT IDEAS FOR XMAS.doc
[2009/11/08 13:29:51 | 00,260,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\Photobucket_listing__11-9-09.doc
[2009/11/08 03:02:24 | 00,001,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/11/07 17:43:22 | 10,732,74880 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/11/07 17:25:00 | 00,000,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2009/11/07 17:24:55 | 00,260,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,267,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/11/07 17:23:44 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/11/07 16:51:46 | 00,288,256 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2009/11/04 12:44:12 | 03,562,645 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Thcbytes.exe
[2009/11/04 11:42:36 | 00,236,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\pev.exe
[2009/11/04 11:42:36 | 00,008,610 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\ncmd.cfxxe
[2009/11/04 11:42:36 | 00,000,439 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\rkill.reg
[2009/11/02 18:16:43 | 00,523,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/11/02 18:16:39 | 00,523,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\dds.pif
[2009/11/02 18:16:12 | 00,000,179 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut (2) to Removable Disk (E).lnk
[2009/10/20 18:31:08 | 00,000,179 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to Removable Disk (E).lnk
[2009/10/20 18:30:54 | 00,000,299 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to System ©.lnk
[2009/10/20 18:30:44 | 00,000,279 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Shortcut to Data (D).lnk
[2009/10/19 15:30:36 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/10/19 15:29:54 | 00,047,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe
[2009/10/17 09:02:07 | 00,000,404 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\cc_20091017_100203.reg
[2009/10/17 09:01:03 | 00,012,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\cc_20091017_100052.reg
[2009/10/13 20:55:14 | 00,166,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0182.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:14 | 00,151,187 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0181.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,175,356 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0180.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,174,291 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0179.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,162,513 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0177.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,156,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0175.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,154,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0178.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:13 | 00,151,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0174.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:07 | 00,167,228 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0183.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:55:07 | 00,152,675 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\IMGP0184.JPG
[2009/10/13 20:28:32 | 00,156,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\SI 1985-2002 MAGS IMGP0173.JPG
[2009/10/13 18:05:15 | 00,035,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\My Documents\CAM BBall Cheer.doc
[2009/04/19 18:28:01 | 00,004,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Application Data\B7DF58A9-9E33-4905-89A8-DD0B89FA339F.txt
[2009/01/14 10:49:42 | 00,569,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TX11.DLL
[2009/01/14 10:49:42 | 00,000,530 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TX11_IC.INI
[2009/01/14 10:49:41 | 01,683,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LTCLR13N.DLL
[2009/01/14 10:49:40 | 00,338,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFFPX7.DLL
[2009/01/14 10:49:40 | 00,118,784 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFKODAK.DLL
[2009/01/14 10:49:39 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WH2ROBO.DLL
[2009/01/04 18:26:40 | 00,002,643 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DevMgr.ini
[2009/01/04 18:16:54 | 00,000,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Hposcv07.INI
[2008/05/21 21:44:12 | 04,836,952 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2007/09/22 12:50:10 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXBRPMON.DLL
[2007/09/22 12:50:10 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXBRPMUI.DLL
[2007/09/22 12:46:58 | 00,000,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lexstat.ini
[2007/09/22 12:46:19 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxbmvs.dll
[2007/09/22 12:45:20 | 00,000,187 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxbmcoin.ini
[2007/09/22 12:45:04 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXBMLCNP.DLL
[2006/10/02 17:03:36 | 00,000,511 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WININIT.INI
[2006/09/16 14:03:21 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SETUP32.INI
[2006/08/10 18:36:07 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Game.INI
[2006/01/16 21:52:54 | 00,000,007 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\offnm.ini
[2006/01/16 14:59:01 | 00,000,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\rryte.dll
[2005/07/29 00:51:40 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2005/05/28 15:10:53 | 00,000,056 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\0A32AA6541.sys
[2005/05/28 14:52:35 | 00,003,766 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2005/05/04 10:12:32 | 00,000,188 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxbacoin.ini
[2005/05/03 21:03:24 | 00,000,199 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2005/05/03 21:03:15 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unzdll.dll
[2005/05/03 18:17:52 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/05/03 16:38:46 | 00,076,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2005/05/03 16:35:21 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\UnAudioNT.dll
[2005/05/03 13:30:59 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2005/05/03 10:55:14 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,000,573 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2002/11/20 18:51:34 | 00,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\win2000.dll
[1999/01/22 13:46:58 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSRTEDIT.DLL
[1998/01/12 03:00:00 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\REGOBJ.DLL
[1996/04/03 14:33:26 | 00,005,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\giveio.sys

========== LOP Check ==========

[2006/01/26 01:52:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Netscape
[2006/09/09 23:21:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\eFax Messenger 4.2 Setup
[2006/08/26 12:18:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PlayFirst
[2005/05/03 21:10:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBT
[2007/09/22 13:43:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\4200Series
[2006/09/09 23:22:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\eFax Messenger
[2009/08/27 23:06:24 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\hfqsuozi
[2005/05/03 18:11:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\InterTrust
[2005/09/05 16:23:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Jasc
[2006/06/28 17:45:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Leadertech
[2005/12/02 21:49:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\MSNInstaller
[2005/06/16 20:43:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Netscape
[2006/08/26 12:18:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\PlayFirst
[2006/06/27 09:42:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\Snapfish
[2006/02/15 11:06:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Application Data\System Restore
[2006/01/20 15:41:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Netscape
[2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,000,065 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
[2009/11/09 19:21:29 | 00,000,436 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
[2009/11/08 03:18:00 | 00,000,370 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure.job
[2009/11/09 19:20:33 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Files - Unicode (All) ==========
[2005/06/14 21:38:08 | 00,000,008 | ---- | M] ()(C:\WINDOWS\System32\??) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ꯍ�
[2005/06/14 21:38:08 | 00,000,008 | ---- | C] ()(C:\WINDOWS\System32\??) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ꯍ�

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 88 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop\CJB4200EN.exe:SummaryInformation
< End of report >

And here is Extra.txt:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/9/2009 7:26:56 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.4.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1023.49 Mb Total Physical Memory | 733.57 Mb Available Physical Memory | 71.67% Memory free
1.28 Gb Paging File | 0.98 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.73% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 384 768 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 19.53 Gb Total Space | 5.16 Gb Free Space | 26.41% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 37.73 Gb Total Space | 34.10 Gb Free Space | 90.38% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: JOANS_COMPUTER
Current User Name: Joan
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1
.html [@ = NetscapeHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\netscape.exe (Netscape)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
chm.file [open] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1 File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- C:\PROGRA~1\NETSCAPE\NETSCA~1\NETSCAPE.EXE -url "%1" (Netscape)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" File not found

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" = C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" = C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype -- ()
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" = C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox -- (Mozilla Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\javaw.exe" = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ 2 Platform Standard Edition binary -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\ATT-HSI\McciBrowser.exe" = C:\Program Files\ATT-HSI\McciBrowser.exe:*:Enabled:motivebrowser.exe -- (Motive Communications, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00030409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}" = Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Small Business
"{00040409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}" = Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150040}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{5C6956F3-B586-4674-BCD0-CCF7EC1DF766}" = Wireless-B PCI Adapter
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{7C4196CA-CA41-4F34-9C08-7724E7705D52}" = Jasc Animation Shop 3
"{85A52A89-81D8-4736-BF5D-032AC2CD61E5}" = eFax Messenger 4.2
"{99D42EC7-652B-4819-B3E6-6450C815E03F}" = Odyssey Client
"{A8B94669-8654-4126-BD28-D0D2412CDED6}" = TI Connect 1.6
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70800000002}" = Adobe Reader 7.0.8
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{F843C6A3-224D-4615-94F8-3C461BD9AEA0}" = Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9
"Adobe Acrobat 5.0" = Adobe Acrobat 5.0
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player
"AOL YGP Picture Downloader" = AOL YGP Picture Downloader
"AT&T Wireless Connection Tool" = AT&T Wireless Connection Tool
"avast!" = avast! Antivirus
"BLC Insurance Desk" = BLC Insurance Desk
"CCleaner" = CCleaner (remove only)
"Desktop Weather by The Weather Channel" = Desktop Weather by The Weather Channel
"Detective Barbie®" = Detective Barbie®
"Disney Toontown Online" = Disney Toontown Online
"Disney's Toontown Online" = Disney's Toontown Online
"hp officejet g series 1231111599" = hp officejet g series
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"Kettley's Professional Advisor Series for (BLC000)" = Kettley's Professional Advisor Series for (BLC000)
"Lexmark 4200 Series" = Lexmark 4200 Series
"Lexmark X5100 Series" = Lexmark X5100 Series
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)
"MSNINST" = MSN
"Netscape Browser" = Netscape Browser (remove only)
"Owl and Mouse U.S. Map Puzzle" = Owl and Mouse U.S. Map Puzzle
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer
"RegCure" = RegCure 1.5.2.7
"Skype_is1" = Skype 1.4
"SpeedFan" = SpeedFan (remove only)
"Startup Mechanic" = Startup Mechanic 2.7
"VIA Audio Driver Setup Program" = VIA Audio Driver Setup Program
"WebIQ" = WebIQ Client Software
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-527237240-2049760794-682003330-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"StudioWorks" = StudioWorks

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 10/8/2009 1:09:03 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 18653469.

Error - 10/14/2009 7:06:43 AM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application netscape.exe, version 0.5.0.0, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 10/14/2009 7:07:21 AM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 154508999.

Error - 10/17/2009 12:51:16 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application startupmechanic.exe, version 2.7.0.0, faulting
module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.3520, fault address 0x0001072f.

Error - 10/17/2009 12:53:46 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application startupmechanic.exe, version 2.7.0.0, faulting
module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.3520, fault address 0x00011129.

Error - 11/7/2009 5:52:29 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.3156, faulting
module , version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000.

Error - 11/7/2009 6:45:57 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5051
Description =

Error - 11/8/2009 4:51:33 AM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5051
Description =

Error - 11/8/2009 4:52:53 AM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022
Description =

Error - 11/9/2009 4:22:56 AM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5051
Description =

[ System Events ]
Error - 11/9/2009 8:20:25 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Disk | ID = 262151
Description = The device, \Device\Harddisk1\D, has a bad block.

Error - 11/9/2009 8:20:25 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = Disk | ID = 262151

Error - 11/9/2009 8:25:13 PM | Computer Name = JOANS_COMPUTER | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8032
Description = The browser service has failed to retrieve the backup list too many
times on transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{310F73C9-3EE4-433E-9768-3257CC62F071}. The
backup browser is stopping.

< End of report >

During this session, the following events occurred:

Upon reboot, a dialog box appears saying tht it can't start something called Z_start.lnk.disabled. I cancel the dialog box without taking any action.

Two times, I was advised that ctfmon wat adding ctfmon.exe to startup, and one time I was advised that grpconv was adding grpconv -o to startup.

Also, in the last reboot (during MAMB), I was advised that Desktop weather couldn't start. I notice that that's where one of the infecctions was found, and my wife doesn't use it anyway, so I'm going to uninstall it as soon as you say it's okay.

Thanks again - some things are working better now than they have in a long time! (E.g., in Windows Explorer, clicking on "my computer" would result in a long wait for a display of the component, or a hung-up computer. If I wanted to see the "C" drive, I had to type it in; likewise the D: drive, etc. I put shortcuts for a few of these items on the desktop - now i can clear them off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users