Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

network adaptor gone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brian2586

brian2586

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

I have deleted my partition and started all over due to a virus. I reinstalled my operating system with my original disk. Now my netowrk adaptor is gone, and I can't connect to the internet in any way. So I can't get on dell.com and download one. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,268 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

Use someone else's system...to download all drivers needed?

I thought Dell included a drivers disk (with install CDs) or had the drivers already on the restore CD...guess I was wrong again.

Louis

#3 brian2586

brian2586
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

Can I save it onto a flash drive or something?

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,268 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

Yes :thumbsup:, anything which can later be read by your system and the files moved to the hard drive.

Before you commit to that...you might make sure that you have your USB drivers properly installed and functioning.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users