Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Police Pro Hell !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sfd-fixer

sfd-fixer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hi folks - I am new to this great forum - I did post an intro on myself and I do have a big issue I'd like to get help on..

I do a lot of PC/Computer work as a side interest - and I have always been able to fix the issues - make people happy and I do enjoy a good reputation.

I have one PC now that is truly testing my patience - and I would really like to "beat" this one ( I could just blow the PC away and Re-install - but I won't learn anything )

I took in a PC infected with Windows Police Pro !! Ok - so I had difficult ones in the past - but I - somehow - cleaned and fixed the PC and made a friend or 2 in the process.

This one is a stumper. I have searched a Googled - and sought fixes from everywhere - Even Bleeping Computer's fix walkthrough did not help. I downloaded the fixtm - and the registry fix - I downloaded Malwarebytes - I got Task Mgr - to stop the processes - and I even got Malwarebytes to install - BUT that's it ..I cannot run Malwarebytes - It looks like it tries to start - but just dies. Even in safe mode ! I just cannot get this dog off this PC !!!

Has anyone out there seen this - I know there is tons of stuff written about Windows Police Pro - nothing seems to work!

I really really need to overcome this piece of garbage so if anyone has seen the light, can you please share and shine towards me??

ALSO - I have had it with this sort of stuff ! The more we get ahead - the more this stuff "pops" up. This is just going too far - this program won't let any other program run !

Over the years - it's been kind of fun to beat them - but I am at a point where I wish I knew of a way to get the "LAW" on these guys and - at the very least - get them to make a cleaner available - something !!!! I would like to see their names and addresses posted all over the WEB saying these are the guys who messed you up - get em' !

OK - enough said - I will keep at it myself in the meantime.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

Moved from HJT to a more appropriate forum. Tw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users