Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Time computers Reload CD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tombstone

Tombstone

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 31 July 2005 - 05:30 PM

Can anyone tell me how to use the 'RELOAD CD' supplied with PC's bought from Time Computers/The Computer Shop?

I have used it before and seem to remember having trouble then aswell, only problem is I can't remember how to use it (there is a special way to use it) and because it is no longer possible to contact the company (even their infamous 1.00per min 'help'line) I am a bit stuck.

Cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,394 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:18 AM

What happens when you insert the cd and reboot with it in ?

#3 s1n86d

s1n86d

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:44 PM

Hi.

I seem to remember it was quite easy to use, load the CD navigate to "R" using the arrows on the keyboard and hit "enter".

If you don't resolve this I will try to find the instructions which I am sure I still have somewhere.

#4 Tombstone

Tombstone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:10 PM

First of all, thanks for the replies but ongoing problems have meant that i havent been able to get back on to read them until now.

When i start the computer with the reload cd in, nothing happens, windows boots up as normal.

when the cd is inserted it does not auto run and when i navigate to it it shows no content (which i know is wrong because i have used this disc before.)

GRRRRRRR

#5 Tombstone

Tombstone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2005 - 08:24 AM

Today is 10th August 2005, and at 1am this morning i finally managed to use the reload cd and all my problems are now sorted.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users