Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bewildered and frustrated no help yet with help request posted October 14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lillithanne

Lillithanne

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264267/antivirus-pro-2010-removal-help-please/

That is the link to my original post made October 13th.

I'm prompted to write this as I see other post made after mine that are being answered and people are being assisted with the removal of the malware. Has my original post been lost in the shuffle and can someone please assist me with my malware infection problems?

I understand the need for patience, and that those working here do so on a volunteer basis. I deeply appreciate that and I have been (I am) patient. I'm writing because I see other post (similar to mine in need) made after mine... being offered help and assistance. This is, as I'm sure you can imagine, very frustrating, as I've gotten absolutely no response to my post what so ever.

Please respond and thank you in advance for all your help.

Very Sincerely,

Lillithanne

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 AM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Hi Lillithanne,

I close this post as double posting makes the things more complicated. The original topic is replied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users