Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet connection problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nikonjems

nikonjems

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:00 AM

hi all,

i have in2net broadband internet connection of 256 kbps download speed, But when use my net for my daily work it's not look like that they give me 256 kbps download speed. The browsing speed is too slow from which i needed. Because of that my work gt too slowe. I need your help guys. How can i make my pc faster?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:47 AM

Just doing a quick google search on in2net broadband has brought up many pages of many people complaining about the slow speeds and poor customer service. As with all ISPs the numbers they give you are always preceded with the words "up to" so there is no guarantee of speed. There isn't much you can do to make it faster sadly, its the ISP not your PC that is the bottle neck.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users