Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Blue Screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 saviorrenegade

saviorrenegade

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

I'm posting this forum for a friend who cant even use her computer. Honestly I don't really know where to start helping her to fix it. I've read a lot of information on how to potentially fix it, but either the instructions are extremely vague, or they are for a specific problem and don't explain how to find out if that is the problem. She had a problem before this where her drivers were starting up in the wrong order and the problem was "resolved" as far as I know. If someone could please help me out by letting me know how to find out what the problem is and how to fix it, that would be awesome.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 greg55445

greg55445

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:47 PM

what operating system is it

#3 greg55445

greg55445

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

maybe start by finding out which error code is coming up on the blue screen so u know where 2 start

#4 saviorrenegade

saviorrenegade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

the problem with that is that the blue screen is coming up extremely blurry so we can't read what the error code is

#5 TaniaG

TaniaG

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

saviorreneade: You can do this:

Control Panel/System/Advanced/StartupRecovery/Settings
Then you uncheck the option Automatically Restart.
The next time that happens you will be abble to read the message.

Maybe someone here can help you with the error.

Good Luck :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users