Please download Win32kDiag.exe
by AD and save it to your desktop.alternate download 1alternate download 2
- This tool will create a diagnostic report
- Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
- When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
- A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
- Open that file in Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents (from Starting up... to Finished! Press any key to exit...) in your next reply.
, then copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
At the command prompt C:\>
, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt
should be created on your Desktop.
Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
users can refer to these instructions to open a command prompt
Alternatively you can do this:
Please download peek.bat
and save it to your Desktop. Double-click on peek.bat to run it. A black Command Prompt window will appear indicating the program is running. Once it is finished, copy and paste the entire contents of the Log.txt file it creates in your next reply.
If you encounter a problem downloading or getting peek.bat to run, go to
, and in the open box, type: Notepad
- Click OK.
- Copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Untitled - Notepad.
DIR /a/s C:\WINDOWS\scecli.dll C:\WINDOWS\netlogon.dll C:\WINDOWS\eventlog.dll C:\Windows\cngaudit.dll >Log.txt
- Go to File > Save As, click the drop-down box to change the Save As Type to *All Files and save it as "peek.bat" on your desktop.
- Double-click peek.bat to run the script.
- A window will open and close quickly, this is normal.
- A file called log.txt should be created on your Desktop.
- Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
users, users can refer to these instructions
to Run a Batch File as an Administrator.