Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hidden Proxy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 enobhsiw

enobhsiw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:46 AM

Hi.
I recently got infected with a WIN32/PSW.OnlineGames.NNU trojan, and after scanning my system, found a virus with the name of sdra64.exe. I am using Eset 4 and Comodo. ESET has sucessfully cleaned the virus and multiple scans using both sofwares have shown that my pc is clean. My problem is that whenever i am visiting some sites like www.wowhead.com, i am getting a message that the site is under maintainence. So i had a friend check the site out and he says that it is up and running. So i used a software called hotspot shield and it confirms that the site is up and running. The problem could persist for this site alone or for other multiple sites, that i do not know. But how do i solve this problem.

Am using Vista x64.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by enobhsiw, 19 October 2009 - 02:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

Have you cleaned out all of your history, cookies and temp files?
Try ATF Cleaner

ATF
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users