Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zombieland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

*Notice: This topic is about the R rated film, Zombieland. I advise that minors enter at their own risk. Also, keep in mind that this thread may contain spoilers.*

I saw Zombieland today. I must say, I rather enjoyed the film, it was very nicely done. I found several parts of the film to be hilarious. The movie isn't just a comedy, it is a little suspenseful, I was a little startled at one or two parts. It also contains drama and some romance. It isn't a perverted comedy, which is good, since a lot of recent comedies are in the perverted comedy genre. The film actually has a rather intriguing storyline, and each of the four main characters have back-stories that are slowly revealed throughout the course of the film. Wichita (portrayed by Emma Stone) is quite beautiful and added to the film's atmosphere. The film itself isn't very disgusting, however, it is disgusting during the intro-credits, in which it shows zombies puking blood and guts on humans, among other things).

Spoiler

I have to say that this is perhaps the best comedy film ever created. I give the film two thumbs up, and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good movie.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

I have to say that this is perhaps the best comedy film ever created.

An excellent film, most definitely. But the best comedy ever created? Not by a loooooooooooong shot, buddy. Dr. Strangelove, The Mouse that Roared, even Mr. Bean's Holiday was funnier.

#3 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:46 PM

What, no "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" AA? Sidenote I need to go see Zombieland but will probly until it comes out on DVD then head to NC to watch it with friends.

Posted Image

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

What, no "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" AA? Sidenote I need to go see Zombieland but will probly until it comes out on DVD then head to NC to watch it with friends.

That was merely a sampling. A full list of my movie recommendations is available upon request. (you only have dialup, so I wanted to be nice and not post it.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users