Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEED HELP ON UPLOADING SUGAR CRM TO WEB HOST - ERROR MESSAGE RECEIVED

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DesignerMind

DesignerMind

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 PM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:37 PM

Greetings everyone. I'm having a problem with trying to setup my Sugar CRM database to go onto my web host of GoDaddy.com. I'm simply trying to upload it so that my colleagues and I can use the database from anywhere, as it would be on the web via GoDaddy.com. For some reason, it isn't working out so well.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm being told when trying to upload. Also, here's the site url if you need to see it in it's entirety:

This is my website

Is there anyone who can lead me through this and help me get it up and working? Or is it something wrong with the PHP? Please advise. Thanks a million!!

Edited by DesignerMind, 17 October 2009 - 12:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

I think all you need to do is change "sugar" to "Sugar" in your address there.

#3 DesignerMind

DesignerMind
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 PM

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:30 AM

I think all you need to do is change "sugar" to "Sugar" in your address there.

Hi Andrew:

Thanks for your reply to question. Still have another little question, if you don't helping me out. When say change "sugar" to "Sugar" in my address, exactly what do you mean? Is the "S" supposed to be capitalized somewhere in some code, or you mean make the "S" actually capitalized in the website's address?

So instead of: accesscreditlines.com/sugar/install.php, it shoud be: "accesscreditlines.com/Sugar/install.php"....? Please advise. Thanks.

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

Wouldn't it be quicker to just try it and see what happens? :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users