Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Baby somehow deleted itunes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robsandford

robsandford

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:27 AM

Hi all,

My 16 month old daughter has somehow deleted all the music off itunes, is there any software that can turn back time on my computer so that everything is as it was 2 days ago.
there was over 100gb of music on there i don't want to have to manualy put it back on and sort it all out if i can help it.
all help would much be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:24 AM

Try our best not to write/copy anything on your hard disk that contained your music.

If you have not already checked, see if you can find the files in your Recycle Bin.

If that does not work:
Download Piriform Recuva portable version on your pen drive or another hard disk from here : http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download/portable
Run Recuva from the pen drive. Cancel the wizard, and scan your hard disk partition on which Windows is installed. You may be able to recover the deleted folder and files.

I hope this works for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users