Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows updates on vista (problems)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adz63

adz63

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

hi , i am not able to install updates , i mark the files for updating install and go through all the things like restart now etc when it come up with installing 7 of 100% complete please do not turn or unplug computer , then straight after that it says not configured propely reverting back to the old updates...

i just purchashed malwarebytes the paid version so i could have real time protection , and after looking at several sites some say it could be because of spyware , antivirus or firewall etc why it is not installing

none of my firewall setting have been touched or my antivirus but as i upgraded to the paid version of malwarebytes i thought that might have something to do with it so disabled the real time protection but it still does not install

security updates kb971486, kb974571, kb975467

microsoft. net framework2.0 service pack 2 security update for windows vista service pack 2 and windows 2008 service pack 2

they are the updates that will not install

if any1 could give me some help/advice it would be gr8 but nothing to technical please lol

thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users