Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Registry Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 UCFKNIGHTJ

UCFKNIGHTJ

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ever since I have downloaded and uninstalled this program my computer has been running really sluggish. For example, if I open IE explorer the page will freeze. If I open Mozilla the page will open but after browsing awhile whatever website I'm on will most likely freeze. At first I thought it might be a virus but my scanners are picking up nothing. It's gotta be from Microsoft Silverlight. Any idea on how I can go about fixing this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

Hi UCFKNIGHTJ,

:thumbsup: Sorry I can't offer you a quick fix for your problem here, however, I would suggest that you start "Here" and follow all of the instructions, working your way from the top of the page to the bottom.

Sometimes just doing that will correct whatever ails your PC.

Good Luck,

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users