Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduce

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 feltgood1

feltgood1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:21 PM

Hi folks. I'm not new to computing but have had most of my computers built & maintained by soon to be ex family member. I moved recently, so now I need to figure things out about my computer on my own. Found out about this site while browsing today. So, now I need to look up for my particular problem & get some info on that. I use my computer alot, and may end up using it in a work at home situation, that's what I'm aiming for. Don't really know what else to add right now so am signing off to look up my problem. fg1 :thumbsup:

Edited by jgweed, 31 July 2005 - 12:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:18 PM

welcome.gif to BC,

If you want to change your Font make sure to have a end tag like [/font].

Hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you with any computer questions or needs that you have.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click on one of my links below to find out. (WWW icon or where should I post my question?)

Enjoy your time at BC!!!

Edited by frankie12, 30 July 2005 - 09:19 PM.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:46 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! feltgood1.
Glad to have you aboard.
BBCode Help, Choosing font, size,& color etc.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:21 PM

Browse throught the great Tutorials or through the forums; if you can't find the answer to your question or solution to your problems, then don't hesitate to post about them so other members can help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users