Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi from PEI

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Iturnem

Iturnem

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

Hi everyone. I stumbled across this site looking for a place to post my HJT log and have decided I like this place and think I'll stick around. It seems like a great resource and I also think I could be of some help. I have a strong IT background which include a diploma in Computer Information Systems with A+ certification followed by a 4 year stint with staples as a computer service tech and then 5 years doing tech support for a call center. I then got a diploma in Electronic Engineering Technology which also included completing CCNA 1-4 and getting certified as a FOA Fiber Optic Technician. I have now been working for our local community TV station as the Technical Producer with a very wide range of duties which include electronic maintenance repairs, computer/network maintenance, Audio mixing, Video shooting, mobile shoot setups for such things as sporting events and other local community events, Video editing using Avid video Editing systems, Schematic and wiring diagrams using Visio and AutoSketch along with a whole slew of related duties which are far too numerous to mention all. I am also quite fluent in a large # of software titles including the MS office suite and the majority of the Adobe products.

I am however a little dated as far as my knowledge of current spyware/malware and am looking to brush up on this which is what led to to this forum in the first place and I can see it contains a wealth of knowledge which I look forward to taking advantage of.

Sorry for being so long winded here but I look forward to sticking around and just wanted to let people know that I will help anyway I can.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 PM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users