Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:15 PM
Find the game's folder and see if it has an uninstall file
You can also try Revo uninstaller
How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
- Please download Revo Uninstaller.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
- There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
- Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
- Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook