Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor Goes Black...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 grk

grk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hello, I'am using xp prof sp2. While working with any program my monitor was quite fine... But, when my system was idle for sometime or when i'am booting my system through UPS the screen goes black, the power light flashes rapidly and nothing can be done with monitor's power switch... But, if i unplug and again plugin monitor's power cable the screen appears where i was working.... that means... all programs are running fine in cpu (inspite of time)... but monitor does not display anything... Again on Every Shutdown, after windows Saving yours files dialog screen, the monitor's power light starts to flash rapidly and screen goes black & I'am not certain that my computer was shutdowned tidily...I can't understand what's the problem is, and i also replaced my monitor powercord newly but of no use.... Please help me with this.... Thanx in Advance.....

EDIT: Moved to more appropriate forum

Edited by garmanma, 15 October 2009 - 12:55 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users