Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fault Bucket???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JXBlack

JXBlack

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:00 AM

I have had a Bit Torrent client "" Deluge "" crash on me 6 times today. On half of the crashes the Event viewer said it was

Fault Bucket 1205604003

Google doesn't have much to say about Fault Buckets.

Any help here?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,246 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:16 AM

As I understand it...fault buckets are basically program debug mistakes which cause the system/program to crash.

See http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-210235.html

When it happens on my system, I just assume that the program has damaged files, needs updating, or needs reinstalling. If it's a known program that I can't update and which I know has a history of being troublesome, I just ignore the error...since the resolution would probably involve removing the program.

If I had a large number of these, due to the same application...I would remove the program permanently.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users