Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everybody..Closet Geek here


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 logman7777

logman7777

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hello to all the fellow geeks out there!

I am a self taught closet geek that needs some help from time to time and can help about 90% of the people I try to fix for. I usually go lurking for the other 10% and thank everyone for their input and time!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 garmanma

garmanma

    Computer Masochist


  • Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Location:Cleveland, Ohio
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:58 AM

Hello and welcome to BC
Nice to have you here with us
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users