Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Glitchy"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ac_02

ac_02

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

So, I am running XP and day before yesterday, my computer finds some automatic updates and installs them. I restart my computer and noticed that when I move my cursor, it seems to lag every few seconds. Makes it VERY hard to play games and also, because of the "lag" makes it hard to click on things. I've restarted it a few times and that didn't help. My system, after analyzing, said that I didn't need to defrag. I went to Microsoft's website and found six driver updates to install. I installed them and rebooted and am still experiencing the problem. Is really starting to get on my nerves, LOL. Any help/guidance? Thanks for taking the time to read, guys!

Sincerely,
Allison

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ac_02

ac_02
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Problem resolved