Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Phoenixgirl2012

Phoenixgirl2012

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

I am very thankful to have found this site! I am so computer illiterate it isn't funny! I am currently criminal justice student via Flex-net at the University of Phoenix. I spend a lot of time at my computer and I come across issues which I am absolutely clueless about! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 akuigla

akuigla

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Hello Phoenixsgirl2012,
Welcome.
Just like you I was a computer amateur awhile ago.Then I realized,working as a doctor,and fighting viruses,diseases of all kinds every day,that very similar war is in the computer world!
Many hours I spend learning and painstakingy educating myself in pc security.This site is in, my opinion,a Topgun!
My advice to you is to come here often and learn,learn,learn.With time you will become good.
:thumbsup:
If you give a fish to a hungry man,you have feed him for one day.If you teach a man how to fish,you have feed him for the whole life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users