Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie, but at least the computer hasn't caught fire..yet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AlphaBoz

AlphaBoz

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

I'm basically a newbie. The typical "knows enough to get myself in computer trouble" kinda gal.

I'm estatic to have found this forum, boy oh boy do I need it.

Nice to be here ::: waving while running off to find the most comfortable chair :::: It's gonna be nice to meet new people.

Thank you,
AlphaBoz

Edited by AlphaBoz, 14 October 2009 - 10:35 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 virusneedhelp

virusneedhelp

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Hi I have Spyware or some type of Malware on my computer.

HELP! :mad: :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:12 PM

Welcome to BC!
If either of you have malware problems, then the best place to post about them is in the Am I Infected? Forum, providing as much information as you can about what is happening to your computer and any error messages or warnings you may be seeing.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 AlphaBoz

AlphaBoz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

Thank you for the welcome. It's much appreciated. I'm still going through orientation at the moment and trying to figure out where, exactly, to start. I've a multitude of issues, thankfully, most of them deal with the computer ::grin::

Runing through all topics, trying to find where to post something, or if it's already been posted, can be rather daunting. I'll make it though, if the computer can.

While I think I may have malware, I'm not sure if that is where I need to start. I can't even make a boot disc yet! lol

Thanks again for the welcome.

Edited by AlphaBoz, 14 October 2009 - 01:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users