Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet running slow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jmg99

jmg99

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hi. my internet has been running slow. when i mean slow, i mean that everytime i open a new tab or click on a link, it slows down and pauses for a while. i have a dell laptop and at first i thought it was because the adapter was broken because there was a message saying that my damaged adapter can cause my computer to run slow. after purchasing a new one, my internet is still running slow. i've cleaned up my computer using mcafee and also ran malwarebytes as well and they're always coming up clean. im using firefox as my browser, and i've tried using IE to see if firefox was the problem, but it's still being slow on both browsers. i know its not the internet connection because my sister is using the same connection on her laptop and it runs fine. please help me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users