Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

browsers crashing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rhino350

rhino350

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

within the last couple of weeks ive started getting to where my browsers are crashing (mostly at night) but now seems to be when ever it feels like one of the hjt team members just went over my pc with me, (mole). anyway he suggested that i come to this forum to post my topic to seee if someone in this forum could help out. thanks for your time and i will patiently await your response.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

Well you been to the HJT is a good thing, your clean. More information about you computer would help the folks here.

#3 rhino350

rhino350
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

windows xp home edition v2002 sp3
amd athlon xp2000+
1.66ghz 1.25gb ram
has thermal take
has a ati radeon 9200se
fast ethernet card
dvd reader and a dvd rw writer
if you need more info let me know what all you need not sure where to find all the info at

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users