Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email is being intercepted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Joequine

Joequine

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

I am having a problem with someone getting into and intercepting my email from my yahoo account and also I think from my hotmail account. I have changed all important info to a gmail account and have had to change my yahoo password several times a day for two weeks. The person doing this is opening and reading my email and deleting emails as well. They at one point had my emails sent to an iphone but I did not realize this until I had changed the password and so don't have the number. I have contacted yahoo with no response from them other than a generic email telling me how to protect my account. I have done everything that they said to no avail.
The person doing this was getting in by sending me an email with I think something embedded in it but now I don't know how they are getting in. I am trying to expose a fraudulent group of people that are soliciting donations from the public while lying about everything and they want to shut me up. They are using the hacking into my computer and my email as ways to intimidate.
Can anyone help me with this? I have several ip's for this person or persons but not sure what to do with that. I have made a police report and a report on IC3 as well.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users