Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 llphilipll

llphilipll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

Hello everyone! Recently I had exactly the same problem as was described in the topic "Browser redirection - STOPzilla, bragster". I followed the step suggested and the majority of the problem seems to have gone away. I am using firefox right now, but every time I open up Internet Explorer I get bombarded with messages of tracking cookies found. The first I can always heal, but after that, the file is not found. This isn't even just when I'm browsing the internet, it just happens sitting at google.com. This leads me to believe that my computer probably isn't clean. I've done a scan with AVG Free, Ad Aware, and Malwarebytes and they've found nothing. Do you want me to paste some logfile or something? If anybody can give me some advice or help me out, thanks alot in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bradumd

bradumd

• Members
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Try downloading spybot search and destroy and ccleaner.
Run both of those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users