Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FFXI

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:05 PM

I bought Final Fantasy XI Online for PC (at a GameStop), so it is going to give me 30 days of free gameplay. When I enter my credit card information, will it automatically bill me for the next month or will it wait till the 30 days are up, then bill me for the next month?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

If I were you I would not give such information, nothing is for free!

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

My suggestion is that you contact the billing department themselves and ask them: http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20 Questions like this quite often fall into the YMMV category.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

I filled out all the information correctly (I believe) when signing up for a PlayOnline account for Final Fantasy XI Online. However, when I finished everything, it gave me an error message (I keep trying, but it keeps giving the same error message, which I will post a screenshot of below). Could the server actually be too busy, or is it because I left the program running for quite a while before filling it all out? Has anyone else here experienced this problem? And if so, how did you fix it? Here is the screenshot:

Posted Image

Edited by The weatherman, 12 October 2009 - 05:02 PM.
Merged post.~Tw

#5 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:57 AM

try again later
or if their other servers then select a other

#6 terror bites

terror bites

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

try again later. if that dont work reinstall and re inter information and if that dont work contact them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users